Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters (34412 Views)

Investor Flees Nigeria After Being Paid N32b For Vessels - Amaechi / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2015
Hehehe.... really ridiculous.

Over to jokes section, please!
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Louislewis: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=16pt]Cheap noise making by Akpoebi. Do you think you can deceive Nigerians with this fantastic fallacy of yours? You started by saying, Jonathan is not a Christian. With this your first line of lies, it's already glaring that the rest of lies hold no waters. Do you know how many church appearances Jonathan had made before the gun of this election starts? You want to gain cheap image making for APC by unfounded lies.You should be ashamed of yourself of trying to sell your birth right by lying. How much were you paid?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by gp6liveth(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Its not your business. He is free to worship anything. My vote still goes to the man who is never afraid of debate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by mymadam(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
...Dr. Goodluck Jonathan is not a Christian ...Dr. Goodluck Jonathan I know serves voodoo , And that is what he practices...

Oga, are you sure? I don't fully trust politicians you know. Anyway, to be on the safe side, Goodluck please say after me;

"Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus:
I here and now repent for my sins, and believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I believe that Christ died for me, as my substitute, and rose from the dead according to the Scriptures. Thank you God, for sending Your Son, and paying my debt in full. Even though I was separated from You by my sins, You saw me helpless, and fallen, and loved me enough to die for me. I believe that Jesus suffered the penalty of my sins, and paid the full price to clear my debt.Your Word declares that His Precious Blood, sinless and Divine, pays for all of my sins. Because He suffered my penalty, I am now free. No sin remains to condemn me. I'm no longer guilty before You. I believe the good news of the Cross, and Your promise that "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Acts 2:21) I ask Your forgiveness, and I now receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Savior. Today, I accept Your gift of love, mercy, peace and eternal life. I declare by faith that Jesus Christ now lives in me. I am a new creation in Christ, born of God with the life of Jesus in me. I trust the blood of Christ blots out every sin from my life. My record is clean by Your mercy. According to Your Word, I am now forgiven, I am now saved. Amen".

wink Congratulations my brother. Remain blessed. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Papparassi: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Another lies by APC. A juju being endorsed by Christian..?

quote author=ABDamola post=30365690][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by PStacks(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Operation Fire For Fire..

PDP go soon know Wetin Jam Them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by phemmylink(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Why now?
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by iiichidodo: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
unite4real:

why didnt PDP go to court instead of AIT to blackmail buhari
Buhari brought it on himself,he represents himself as Anticorrupt and changed but he is evil,vile and arrogant...you cannot take anybody to court because of those attributes but you must make those who he seeks rule over be aware of this hypocrisy and so you give them the chance to make informed electoral decision for the benefit of their future..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Lekewatt(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
our gullibility is killing us gradually. Imagine a devil dancing in front of the alter. No wonder there is blood everywhere. Corruption and sins pervade d land. My people are so blind to see d belial they call a leader, offering their souls in exchange for glory. Emancipate urselves from mental cum religious slavery.......let's try another person even if it's not Febuhari. My people perish for they lack lankaye.......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by dubemivan(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
This man is just spitting rubbish... I will likened it to frying pan calling kettle Black! mtcheeeew after collecting his own share of the #2 billion he didnt talk and after many years later now he now came up to reveal his foolishness. He has been in the party all the while and now things are not favouring him any longer he decided to switch and vomit this nonsense. pls Mr Akpoebi, this is absolutely the wrong time to start crying over a split milk, we are moving forward now dont remind us of past tense cos we understand your controversial sentiment, so you just have to remain silence forever over this matter cos we know who the thiefs actually are even those with religious propaganda (APC) a pure muslim party from the chairman to the spokesman adopting a pastor to hide their evil motive of bringing the country into islamic slavery. lolz I know so well, pls front page joor!
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Abraham2013(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Plz d ex-commissioner should tell how much was his own share of dat money? Or is he telling us dat he did not benefit 4rm all those contracts he mentioned.
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by 1shortblackboy: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
And wen he doesn't get any appointment from APC. He'll leave them and call them satan worshippers. SMBH
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by techlegs: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
No wonder his pple(BAYELSANS) were the first to reject him when he was picked as PDP presidential candidate in the 2011 election..But then, Nigerians were sooo gullible.

We thought he had no shoes (as he claimed), little did we knw that he had shoe STORES

Some were even fooled by his name "GOODLUCK" and his gentle looks..now they ve learnt better never to judge a book by its cover

Thankz for this anywayz..at least those that believe BUHaRi's regime crucified JESUS christ as the GEJ campaign team has made them believe, would be more enlightened.

Please you and the OP should get your evidences and go to court. Stop spreading lies to smear the personality of GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by watchindelta(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
OK but where u dey since oga undecided politicians em grin oga Joe where chop 32m and u served juju join em grin
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by honeyseller291(m): 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Story for the gods whether GEJ is serving mermaid spirit and ate 32 b in bayelsa, ,,HE will still WIN alhaji Buhari
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
This is believeable.

But right now, it doesn't matter whether or not it's true. What matters is that GEJ has performed woefully in leading this nation, and will get fired 11 days from today.

By hook or crook!
#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Lekewatt:

our gullibility is killing us gradually. Imagine a devil dancing in front of the alter. No wonder there is blood everywhere. Corruption and sins pervade d land. My people are so blind to see d belial they call a leader, offering their souls in exchange for glory. Emancipate urselves from mental cum religious slavery.......let's try another person even if it's not Febuhari. My people perish for they lack lankaye.......

See who's talking of gullibility. Lolz

The likes of you would believe anything even if you are told your mother vomited your via the buccal cavity.

Wonder who's gullible here.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by mickeymimi: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
Lobatan!
So anyone who exposes corruption in government is a traitor? Is loyalty to be to Nigeria as a country or to a government?
we are already in the month of change,matter of days left for the change to take it place proper,GMB 2015

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Stanleyafam(m): 11:55am On Feb 03, 2015
All these people shouting change and others shoutin GEJ..i pity una.
U guys shld jst pray to ur God or gods for d best..cos whether u shout "change is coming" or GEJ.. they dnt give a fvck abt u!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2015
please can someone sumariz it for me? its too long
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by simdam500(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2015
otijah: Anoda one comIng from a mentally retarted Short headed mongoloid cow, this topic should be closed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by boujaye: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2015
[size=14pt]... no longer a secret[/size]

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Mumu is not a condition I proudly proclaim. It was with a heavy heart that I came to this shocking realization that we are indeed a country of mumus. Harsh as it might sound, no other explanation would suffice. It is apparent that the “leaders” know that they would always get away with whatever incredible schemes they concoct because, amongst other reasons,

(a) the mumu people they “lead” are no different from their mumu “leaders” in character
(b) the mumu people are gullible, superstitious and naive
(c) there are no consequences for criminal acts if you belong to the right group
(d) these mumus never demand accountability from their “leaders”
(e) the mumus expect their rulers to loot or would otherwise consider them foolish

Lagbaja

Gej said stealing is not corruption yet some folks are still supporting him
He said he doesn't give a damn when asked to declare his assets, yet some folks are still supporting

Number of accredited delegates for PDP's voting exercise Lagos = 806
Number of ballots counted in line with the finest tenets of democracy = 863

Yet my people are still supporting them..

A lot has been written and said about leadership and the dearth of good leaders in Nigeria. Leadership is a big problem in most of the black world, but so is followership. Where are the followers and who are they following? Are they following the money or are they following the dream of a better nation and a developed society? It is a known fact that a people get the leader they deserve, and the experience in Nigeria has not been an exception. The people are groaning but they are not acting . Followers are supposed to ensure that the right leaders are elected and that these leaders are monitored to ensure that they deliver on their election promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by kelvinginzie: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
I dont blame the Op, Freedom of speech we are enjoying under Gej,has been taken for granted!

There is no way Pa Buhari will not ban Nairaland,when he gets into Power!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by stildude(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
jerryunit48:
Chai
That girl better be careful, she might contract hyperth. b. Look how caricature of a man buhari has become. Yhat is what you get when one swells that over his dead body will he not become president. God will soon grant him his request. Apc yoruba wants to sell another quarter to go No 1 to the people while lining their own behind him so that if any thing happens. We have a yoruba there. Obj barely missed it.
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
i knew he isnt a christian but his romance with dis men of God baffles me alot.
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by babasanti: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
We WILL Still VOTE GEJ
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by fpeter(f): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truth24:
No weapon, lies , propaganda formed against Gej shall prosper....
The Bible never said weapons shall not form, but it said they shall not prosper!
Ride On Gej! We shall meet again after 2019
#GejMyVal

THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT...IT SHALL INDEED PROSPER
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Orikinla(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
masterpower:
THIS IS CALLED THRASH.
OP, THIS POST IS A WASTE BIN MATERIAL.
[size=18pt]
You mean GEJ is trash.[/size] grin

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by pat077: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
why did it take him so long?
Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by Orikinla(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Cheap noise making by Akpoebi. Do you think you can deceive Nigerians with this fantastic fallacy of yours? You started by saying, Jonathan is not a Christian. With this your first line of lies, it's already glaring that the rest of lies hold no waters. Do you know how many church appearances Jonathan had made before the gun of this election starts? You want to gain cheap image making for APC by unfounded lies.You should be ashamed of yourself of trying to sell your birth right by lying. How much were you paid?[/size]
[size=18pt]
Going to church many times
Having the biggest Bible
Offering the largest offering and tithe
And going to pilgrimages to Jerusalem and kneeling before pastors and bishops are not qualification of a true Christian.
But true obedience to God.

What you do will reveal your god or God.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters by egift(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai. 2015 will be epic. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Of Shame As Govt, Security Officials Turn Govt House To Boxing Arena / Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.