Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? (779 Views)

Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation / Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by fallout87: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
If APC and GMB don't have the integrity to honor their word now..... what makes you APC fans believe he will if he is able to obtain power??

This is a serious question. I just want to here what you guys think..
Re: If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by shegxi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
U have answered ursef. He might honour his words or nt, dats a probability and d key word being "MIGHT". But I will still choose him over jona dat has clearly shown and still showing dat he can't honour his word. QED
Re: If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by Donfolu: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
fallout87:
If APC and GMB don't have the integrity to honor their word now..... what makes you APC fans believe he will if he is able to obtain power??

This is a serious question. I just want to here what you guys think..

Honour their word in what way? My friend, you need to rectify all the grammatical jargons in your post 1st.

2ndly, I can assure you that GMB is a man of honour & integrity but If GEJ attempts rigging this forthcoming Presidential Election, then we will not only throw integrity & caution to the wind but also into River Otueke.
Re: If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by mikolo80: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
shegxi:
U have answered ursef. He might honour his words or nt, dats a probability and d key word being "MIGHT". But I will still choose him over jona dat has clearly shown and still showing dat he can't honour his word. QED
your head de dia
Re: If APC And GMB Don't Have The Integrity To Honor Their Word Now... ?? by fallout87: 5:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
I can assure you that GMB is a man of honour & integrity but If GEJ attempts rigging this forthcoming Presidential Election, then we will not only throw integrity & caution to the wind but also into River Otueke.

Your assurance is worthless.

You say he is a man of honor and integrity, yet he can't keep his honor and integrity about attending the Channel TV debate he agreed to. He has also lied about his certificate.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Falls On Red Carpet / Inside Story: Brains Behind Election Postponement / Niger Arrests Kaka Bounou - Boko Haram Regional Mastermind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.