Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) (1404 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have been noticing the way PDP rallies are been placed on FP by the mods. The poster create thread with normal heading for example:

Cleverly created a thread for PDP Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos)

He also created the other for APC APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

We should note that he did'nt add the word MASSIVE to any of the above but the mod did add the word MASSIVE to that of PDP. Is'nt this an act of deception?

Meanwhile, this is'nt the first time you guys do this thing, why call something massive when actually it is'nt?

The questions here is that why adding MASSIVE to that of PDP without the consent of the person who created the thread? Are we not solely responsible for anything that we post or upload here again (as stated at the bottom of the page? Why are you not doing the same for APC threads? Are you truly licking the bottom of GEJ?

You can close the thread and ban me as well, but before then please provide poignant answers to the questions above. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
ROTFL.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Tundeajani(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I have been noticing the way PDP rallies are been placed on FP by the mods. The poster create thread with normal heading fir example:

He also create the other for APC APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

The questions here is that why adding MASSIVE to that of PDP without the consent of the person who created the thread? Are we not solely responsible for anything that we post or upload here again (as stated at the bottom of the page? Why are you not doing the same for APC threads? Are you truly licking the bottom of GEJ?

You can close the thread and ban me as well, but before then please provide poignant answers to the questions above. Thank you.
ffk money is working,,,

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yabaleft inmate on the loose. sad

2 Likes

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Tundeajani(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
kennygee:
ROTFL.
run ffk will dig his rooster into your thigh now pdp sisi

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Tundeajani(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
brainwashed biafra youth whose skull is filled with smelling sand,,yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by busterr(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
yawns.
i was hoping to see a better complaint, i love it when people revolt against the authority.

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by temitemi1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
because apc is dead on arrival! Ur general is even running away from telling Nigerians abt ur much talk abt "change"... Why is d general running away from debate
Rilwayne001:
I have been noticing the way PDP rallies are been placed on FP by the mods. The poster create thread with normal heading fir example:

He also create the other for APC APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

Meanwhile, this is'nt the first time you guys do this thing, why call something massive when actually it is'nt?

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Can you prove the above please?
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tundeajani:
brainwashed biafra youth whose skull is filled with smelling sand,,yimu
Yimu2

For your information, I'm not a TANoid. grin
The kind of threads, folks on this section create, eh. Nawa O
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by credibleGod(m): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:
I have been noticing the way PDP rallies are been placed on FP by the mods. The poster create thread with normal heading for example:

We should note that he did'nt add the word MASSIVE to any of the above but the mod did add the word MASSIVE to that of PDP. Is'nt this an act of deception?

pls tell them in mama peace voice continue there is Godoooooo

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by kestolove95(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
So op u dnt knw dat seun and his team are gej bootlickers?..no matter. What,we takin ova cum may29
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Apc and illiteracy.they all dnt av certificates.Bringing up unnecessary arguments.

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
temitemi1:
because apc is dead on arrival! Ur general is even running away from telling Nigerians abt ur much talk abt "change"... Why is d general running away from debate

"He who run away from debates always win election" - Rilwayne grin grin ask Gej in 2011.

1 Like

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
I think they are mocking PDP, grin cos when you open the thread and you see the opposite of massive, you burst into laughter just like grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Can you prove the above please?
Oga Ade,

how far about that APC rally.
Them don pay you
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yimu2

For your information, I'm not a TANoid. grin
The kind of threads, folks on this section create, eh. Nawa O

You always sound like a clodpole each time you post on this section. You need to beg those witches in your village to give you back your brain that has been in their bondage for over 10years now.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Princecalm(m): 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
So the word "massive" is just the problem here. No problem Feb 14 all this nonsense will stop.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You always sound like a clodpole each time you post on this section. You need to beg those witches in your village to give you back your brain that has been in their bondage for over 10years now.
grin grin grin

How market?
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
You have'nt prove your earlier statement so I think you are the Yabaleft inmate here undecided

FrancisTony:

Oga Ade, how far about that APC rally. Them don pay you

Nobody is paying me.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I think they are mocking PDP, grin cos when you open the thread and you see the opposite of massive, you burst into laughter just like grin yuck grin yuck grin yuck grin

Ooooooookay......Roger grin
grin grin
cheesy cheesy
smiley smiley
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Macelliot(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hehe! Are u one of the witches/wizards?
98% of APC are Boko-Like.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Macelliot:

Hehe! Are u one of the witches/wizards?
99.9% of PDPigz are Boko-A-Ram.

grin grin bros wats gwud
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Macelliot(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin bros wats gwud
APCheats and PDP are thesame. Birds of thesame feather flocking differently...
But seriously, why were you crying?
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Macelliot:

APCheats and PDP are thesame. Birds of thesame feather flocking differently...

I hope you know that you are fooling nobody but yourself here

But seriously, why were you crying?

I'm not crying and I will never have any cause to.
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Macelliot(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I hope you know that you are fooling nobody but yourself here

I'm not crying and I will never have any cause to.
I'm neither a PDP or APCheats.
Why are u supporting Buhari?
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Clerverly: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin E be like say you no know Cleverly again! I did add that word "massive" some progressives understood the message! Bros we are in the same page!
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by Rilwayne001: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm neither a PDP or APCheats.

Again, you can only fo0l yourself here

Why are u supporting Buhari?

Because I believe he will fight corruption which is the major problem of this country.

www.nairaland.com/2122404/buhari-regime-asks-nigerians-report
Re: The Mods And Admin Should Stop Deceiving Us (nairalanders) by meforyou1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op, rather than weeping over the word 'massive', why don't u ask your janjaweedean semi illiterate certificates forger to produce his WASC certificate?

(1) (Reply)

See PDP Advert On Guardian Newspaper [photo] / APC States Being Mobilised / In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.