Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please Nairalanders Help Save My Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders Help Save My Future (624 Views)

Nairalanders Help! My Dad Talks Too Much. / Help Save Mama Kazeem / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Help Save My Future by tipsieoladj(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good day family. My name is Oladejo Temitope a student of Babcock University ilishan remo. I am faced with financial issues. I am suppose to have being a graduate since 2011 but due to unforeseen financial problems I had to stay back. My dad was a top official in one of the banks but lost his job some years back, he tried to keep on helping me but has fate would have it my step mum got into the picture and I was left on my own to fend for my school fees. My mum on the other hand is a civil servant in Osun state, she gets a very lilttle amount as salary and for the past 4 months their salaries have not being paid by the government. I have being runing helter shelter just to raise some money for my school fees for this semester which by God's grace would be my last semester. The school fees is 193,500 have being able to raise just 30k from running errands for people. Even feeding is not easy for me but God has being ever faithful. As I write to you I have no property of my own apart from few clothes and my books and a small nokia phone. Please sir/ma, everyone out there who can help, no amount is to small nor too much. Please look upon me with mercy because I can't afford to shift again to another session. You can save me and I believe God would replenish your pockets a million fold. For confirmation on school my matric number is 07/0290, refrence num on admission letter; BABCOCK/REG/UADM/1309 Please you can reach me on 08091717983
Bank account name; Oladejo Temitope
Account number; 2033424162 U B A. May you be blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Save My Future by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
babcock university is expensive. Jeez. The fact that it's owned by a church should make it easy. Talk to ur pastor. God bless

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Should Nigeria Criminalise Adultery? / Confirmed - The Orekoya's Three Kids Are Free And Home / My School Is Currently Intimidating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.