Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Human Rights Activists Pls Stop INEC From Using NYSC Members For D Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Human Rights Activists Pls Stop INEC From Using NYSC Members For D Election (428 Views)

Injuction Restraining INEC From Removing Eyitayo jegede as PDP candidate / PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering / Edo/ondo 2016: Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Nominations From Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Activists Pls Stop INEC From Using NYSC Members For D Election by patomalabosan(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Day by day, the general election 2015 is drawing closer. I'm appealing to Human Rights Activist across the nation not to allow Prof Jega of INEC use our corp members during the election. I know it is a constitutional duty for a nigerian graduate to serve his/her father land for a period of one year after one's first degree programme. But becus of election violence, i'm very concerned abt our corpers, becus should anything happen to them FG will say they died heroes nd so on, nd compensate their family wt peanut. I'm of the opinion that JEGA should use his parmernent staff or secure the lives of the corpers he intends to use wt an international life insurance company bcus this fresh graduates are very important to us. Pls let the human rights activist do something to stop Jega. Thanks.
Re: Human Rights Activists Pls Stop INEC From Using NYSC Members For D Election by RotrEmmanuel: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
U are sounding like someone that is yet to serve naija through NYSC. please do not allow serving Corp. members to blast u on this post because u want to deprive them of some extra alawee that would be used to tackle life after NYSC. No body forces a corp member to partake in election, it's a thing of choice!!

If u get mind u do, if u no mind mind no body fit suspend u.

Corpers sef belike; This election for be every month. Due to extra money they make from it to support alawee

(1) (Reply)

Apc/pdp / Kano Youth Awarded N1.8 By Federal Government For Manufacturing Start Up / PDP Life Expectancy Advert True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.