Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua (909 Views)

Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You" / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ / VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... (2) (3) (4)

Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2015
He tweeted " everybody is endorsing GEJ -we are happy - PDP Chairman

Cc my Screenshot and barrage of Tweet Attacks

I think this is Joke!

On the other hand, Someone had to remind Muazua "How much is a $ to Naira and he just went deafening silent 208-$1" and some say it is 215 to 1$

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by cycline404(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2015
People Deceiving People

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by donsmall94(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2015
When he meant everybody
I know I'm not included
Why will I endorse CLUELESSNES?
#SaiBuhari
#Changeishere

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by Kagarko(m): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Every body endorsing gej indeed.

That was why your rally in kaduna the stadium was filled to her capacity.

Hahaha i dey laugh ooo.

Buhari is winning this election Insha Allah even MU‘AZU knows it.

MU‘AZU infact even your poling unit in Bauchi we are winning the same way we sweep NAMADI‘s poling unit in 2011 in ZARIA.

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by midolian(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
Choi! Dis man too dey deceive GEJ

Dis kain man fit deceive GEJ say make hin use snake do tie say nothing go happn and d clueless man go do am happily

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08am On Feb 03, 2015
midolian:
Choi! Dis man too dey deceive GEJ

Dis kain man fit deceive GEJ say make hin use snake do tie say nothing go happn and d clueless man go do am happily

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by femmy2010(m): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
FeBUHARI 14th is just days away.

The reality on ground would descend on them like a dove.
Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by psucc(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Let it not be the Ekiti Endorsement!
Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by bewla(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2015
cycline404:
People Deceiving People
correction people deceiving president respect his office
Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by DonaldGenes(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2015
bewla:
correction people deceiving president respect his office

Re: Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua by mcdc: 9:50am On Feb 03, 2015
YES oo! WE ARE HAPPY.

Lagos State University Students Endorse Ambode. / Planned Protest In Rivers State? / My Dream About Buhari And Osinbajo