Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,651 members, 7,858,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Cost Of Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (569 Views)

The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help / Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building by obedawaji: 2:04am On Feb 03, 2015
Please guys I need help, how much would it cost to build a 4 bedroom house in a village in Rivers State. Am thinking of starting a building and just wanted to know a rough estimate of the cost. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building by eghosajohnny: 5:48am On Feb 03, 2015
obedawaji:
Please guys I need help, how much would it cost to build a 4 bedroom house in a village in Rivers State. Am thinking of starting a building and just wanted to know a rough estimate of the cost. Thanks

I am a builder and can handle your intended building perfectly but the only thing here is the distance in your village but averagely to build that specification standard will cost 4.2m,average 4.7,and luxury 5.2m this is only accepted if the price to take materias to site is normal like that of town.

You can call me on this line for more discussion 07014709098 or email me at johnontop14@yaoo.com,whatsapp on same number above.
Re: Cost Of Building by eghosajohnny: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
eghosajohnny:

I am a builder and can handle your intended building perfectly but the only thing here is the distance in your village but averagely to build that specification standard will cost 4.2m,average 4.7,and luxury 5.2m this is only accepted if the price to take materias to site is normal like that of town.

You can call me on this line for more discussion 07014709098 or email me at johnontop14@yaoo.com,whatsapp on same number above.

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Lands For Sale Pin:24d313e9 / A Twin Duplex With Boys Quarters On A Plot Of Land @ Lekki For Sale / Docherich (we Give The Most Durable And Attractive Stone Coated Roofing Sheet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.