Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa (5815 Views)

Shocking Photo! Boy Grabs The Butt Of Two Pretty Ladies / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Have The Biggest Natural Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by movingtrainent: 3:05am On Feb 03, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8s46kFkMVxw/VL5cHBvRw8I/AAAAAAAEVoY/7xapqzSjC3w/s1600/5.png[/img]
Mother of one, Amazing Aimee, is claiming on instagram of having the biggest 100% natural butt of any white woman in the US. Is that butt really natural or cheap structured royalty free images stock ? See more pics.. http://gossipusaafrica.com/?p=51

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2015
Make she carry am go bank go collect money na?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2015
amber's butt is real,so is kim's n blac chyna's.why is yours an exception to the regular 'butt is real' is? N when did oyinbo women,with the exception of sth american women,start having butts?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by bewla(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
rubbish
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2015
See what people claim to be achievement nowadays

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by hatux: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Looks like a barbie doll! *no insults please
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by powercom: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
True talk, make she go bank author=LOVEGINO post=30378200]Make she carry am go bank go collect money na?[/quote]
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by jessiecah(f): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
legallyblonde:
amber's butt is real,so is kim's n blac chyna's.why is yours an exception to the regular 'butt is real' is? N when did oyinbo women,with the exception of sth american women,start having butts?

Iffa hear... Which blac chyna, which Kim? If you don't know Google it and see... Blac chyna had buttie but had work done on it, same with kim

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by nairabetguru(m): 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
grin

jessiecah:

Iffa hear... Which blac chyna, which Kim? If you don't know Google it and see... Blac chyna had buttie but had work done on it, same with kim
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
#LicksLips
I won't do much jst fvck u gud. But i'ma tear dat modafvckin a55 up!! blive dat!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by clitlicker: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shes cute and thats all that matters to me
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
jessiecah:

i hope you're not a glaucoma patient? Read n undastd biko, i'm being sarcastic!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by jessiecah(f): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
legallyblonde:
i hope you're not a glaucoma patient? Read n undastd biko, i'm being sarcastic!

Pls shut up, nobody is fighting with you. what has glaucoma got to do with anything, I can identify sarcasm when I see one, nothing out of the trash you typed there implies you're being sarcastic...pls learn o human being

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by simdam500(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Did the op just say
cheap structured royalty free images stock ?

Waaaw cry
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by simdam500(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
legallyblonde: i hope you're not a glaucoma patient? Read n undastd biko, i'm being sarcastic!

I guess she doesn't understand the part

legallyblonde: why is yours an exception to the regular 'butt is real' is?

And this

N when did oyinbo women,with the exception of sth american women,start having butts?

cheesy cheesy

by the way isn't my Nicki minaj real?? Pls don't tell me it not real cry
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:

I guess she doesn't understand the part

cheesy cheesy

by the way isn't my Nicki minaj real?? Pls don't tell me it not real cry
she aint..she told coco of ice n coco in private once
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
jessiecah:

Pls shut up, nobody is fighting with you. what has glaucoma got to do with anything, I can identify sarcasm when I see one, nothing out of the trash you typed there implies you're being sarcastic...pls learn o human being
you'll make a good wife with what you've shown me nw. Is it a must that you must quote me? Must you undastd me? Was i created for u? I wrote 'ish' n nairaland modified it to 'is' you dint get it n now you want to drink my blood? Abeg o,my new year plan na love all over o n i love you/XO
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by simdam500(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
legallyblonde: she aint..she told coco of ice n coco in private once

Yea and that her friend spit it out without knowing but I thought she debunk it undecided
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by simdam500(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yea I have a feeling u meant ish...
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:

Yea and that her friend spit it out without knowing but I thought she debunk it undecided
yea..but we all know the truth
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:
Yea I have a feeling u meant ish...
better person..
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
legallyblonde: yea..but we all know the truth

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by jessiecah(f): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2015
legallyblonde:
you'll make a good wife with what you've shown me nw. Is it a must that you must quote me? Must you undastd me? Was i created for u? I wrote 'ish' n nairaland modified it to 'is' you dint get it n now you want to drink my blood? Abeg o,my new year plan na love all over o n i love you/XO

See this one forming victim, just be talking scatter ( what brought about love and marriage inside). You were the one that started it nau, telling yourself you have glaucoma over my harmless quote, did you have to be insultive? Be feeling like somebody is on your case..lol. pls ehn if you don't know this drama is already silly as it is, so let it just die
Re: Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa by legallyblonde(f): 6:22am On Feb 04, 2015
jessiecah:

See this one forming victim, just be talking scatter ( what brought about love and marriage inside). You were the one that started it nau, telling yourself you have glaucoma over my harmless quote, did you have to be insultive? Be feeling like somebody is on your case..lol. pls ehn if you don't know this drama is already silly as it is, so let it just die
hmn...my blood is bitter..

(1) (Reply)

LOOL!! Throwback Pics of 2face, Davido, Tiwa, Genevieve, Wizkid, Olamide & More / White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour Believes She Can Have Black Kids / 'Men are dying for my backside, it's my selling point' - Actress, Pat Agwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.