Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit (1257 Views)

Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Court Orders Alternative In Buhari Disqualification Suit / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by SEHHYTEX(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2015
A Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered the service of court papers on the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) in a fresh suit seeking an order disqualifying him from participating in the February 14 poll.
Already, there is a pending direct criminal complaint against Buhari before a Federal Capital Territory Magistrate’s Court in Abuja asking the court to direct that the former Head of State “be brought to book” for allegedly claiming on oath that he had a certificate he did not obtain.
Justice Adeniyi Ademola, who is presiding over the fresh suit, on Monday made an order of substituted service on Buhari and the Independent National Electoral Commission. Buhari and INEC are the two defendants in the suit.
The court has fixed February 9 for the hearing of the suit.
The plaintiff, Max Ozoaka, wants the court to disqualify Buhari from participating in the election for failing to accompany his form submitted to INEC with all relevant academic credentials.
He contended that the INEC FORM CF 001 submitted to INEC by the APC candidate was incomplete and therefore urged the court to declare the form as “incompetent some being inchoate and not in conformity with the form prescribed under the Electoral Act.”
He further stated that alleged failure of Buhari to accompany the INEC Form with evidence of his educational qualifications and evidence of his birth certificate or affidavit of declaration of age had altogether rendered the form inchoate.
Ozoaka, in a supporting affidavit to the originating summons, stated that the INEC Form submitted by Buhari did not meet the requirements under sections 31(1)(2) & (3), and 31(cool of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended)

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-court-orders-service-in-fresh-disqualification-suit/
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2015
Dead on arrival

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Toktee(m): 6:35am On Feb 03, 2015
They are fighting desperately to make sure that buhari is out of picture and to make sure that the election does not hold.
ALL THE PDP CRIMINALS ARE AWAREd OF WHAT AWAITE THEM THAT IS WHY THEY WANT GEJ BACK IN BY ALL COST.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by djembapat(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2015
PDP legs dey shake... I have decided.. Credentials or No credentials
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Toktee(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Dead on arrival
are u fast in everything you do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Ebubeslym(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2015
lawyers must Make money this year.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Toktee(m): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2015
djembapat:
PDP legs dey shake... I have decided.. Credentials or No credentials
thank you,and goodmorning.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Toktee(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Ebubeslym:
lawyers must Make money this year.
pdp has the money to give them,$20bn stolen by jonathan,N3bn borrowed frm nnpc by patience jonathan.,they have the money let them spent.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Vicotex(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari dn nearly piss for body, anyway Gej will still retain his seat till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Toktee:
pdp has the money to give them,$20bn stolen by jonathan,N3bn borrowed frm nnpc by patience jonathan.,they have the money let them spent.

Buhari lied under oath!
That is a criminal offense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by herald9: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2015
If Buhari is disqualified now , this election won't make sense anymore...

They could've dealt with him a long time ago before he got this far...

Anyways... 11 days to go
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by MalcoImX: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2015
noblezone:

Buhari lied under oath!
That is a criminal offense.
You don't know what you're talking about. If you think Buhari will lie under oath on a serious issue as this, then you're on a loooong thing! The certificate brouhaha is meant to cast doubt on the minds of your types, and it seems to be working, because some political strategists have realized, due to the fallen standards of education, that a special demographics to be exploited exist – the no-brain gullibles.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by egift(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Criminals trying all they can to stop Nigeria's Freedom from Corruption.

Change has come to stay - Buhari is unstoppable.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
You don't know what you're talking about. If you think Buhari will lie under oath on a serious issue as this, then you're on a loooong thing! The certificate brouhaha is meant to cast doubt on the minds of your types, and it seems to be working, because some political strategists have realized, due to the fallen standards of education, that a special demographics to be exploited exist – the no-brain gullibles.

Did you say it was to cast doubt on the minds of my types??
bros you dont me!!!!!!!

How old were you in 1984 when that criminal of a soldier took the guns given to him by Nigeria to trample upon our constitution and installed himself as King Maximum?
I don't blame you, I blame my generation who failed to educate your generation!
In a sane society, Buhari and his gang ought to be in jail by now!
It is only in Africa we honour criminals.

Anyway, the case of lying under oath is court at the moment.
May the judges be bold enough to serve justice!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
Criminals trying all they can to stop Nigeria's Freedom from Corruption.

Change has come to stay - Buhari is unstoppable.

It is criminals that lie under oath!
It is in the public domain that Buhari got admitted into the army by a letter from his Principal claiming he would pass.

It is a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by MalcoImX: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
noblezone:

Did you say it was to cast doubt on the minds of my types??
bros you dont me!!!!!!!

How old were you in 1984 when that criminal of a soldier took the guns given to him by Nigeria to trample upon our constitution and installed himself as King Maximum?
I don't blame you, I blame my generation who failed to educate your generation!
In a sane society, Buhari and his gang ought to be in jail by now!
It is only in Africa we honour criminals.

Anyway, the case of lying under oath is court at the moment.
May the judges be bold enough to serve justice!
You don't have a case, if you're relying on lying under oath. Pls stop indulging on what you don't know. You don't know any details of this and that's why you think it's an issue.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by mickeymimi: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
There have been one critical question which many right-thinking Nigerians have been throwing at some of those PDP/Presidency- sponsored mischief-makers that: who could have removed Buhari's copy of credential from his personal file with the army?

If army could tell Nigerians that it only had a form wherein they recorded all the five subjects' grades which Buhari scored in the exam in Buhari's file, where then is the photocopy of the result statement from which they copied the grades released to the media? Or could it have been possible that the army would only record grades for a student without having to have sighted the original result statement copy from which they initially copied?
Our army has always been rated as one of the best, now look at what politics is doing to our army. They should not forget that, it was the British that recruited and trained our military. Politics like, every other thing has it limits; and am beginning to believe this present politicians are crossing the boundary.
GEJ has comprised the Army, Perjury is an evil invention of fake Dr. Okuugbe.
It's all waiting game, APC is already in possession of Cambridge Uni ctc of Buhari's WASC. Let meet at the court.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
MalcoImX:
You don't have a case, if you're relying on lying under oath. Pls stop indulging on what you don't know. You don't know any details of this and that's why you think it's an issue.

The man said his certificates are the Secretary to the Military.
They military said they don't have i. The released a letter of recommendation from his Principal assuring he would pass English and Maths/

If this is not called "lying under oath", then please what is it exactly?
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by MalcoImX: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
noblezone:

The man said his certificates are the Secretary to the Military.
They military said they don't have i. The released a letter of recommendation from his Principal assuring he would pass English and Maths/

If this is not called "lying under oath", then please what is it exactly?
If you've followed Buhari for awhile you'd know that he's mostly being misunderstood. The statements are always loaded with language devices. On matters of significance, you have to to be a little bit philosophic to understand him, cos he may speak little but loaded words. For e.g.,
1. On the IBB coup, he said something like, 'Let's see how they'll come out.'
2. On losing to OBJ he said, 'After May 29th, they'd be no government in Nigeria.'
3. The elections would be like dogs and baboons soaked in blood.'
4. 'Muslims should elect those who'll protect their interests.'
|
Just as you've difficulty up to now with some of the above and many others of his statements, so it is with the oath. And if you can admit you don't understand the contents of the affidavit he swore, then I'll break it for you. You've got a deal now!
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by meforyou1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Certicateless bokkohari must go to kirikiri for forgery and perjury.
Re: Buhari: Court Orders Service In Fresh Disqualification Suit by tit(f): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lying is not kworruption - APC!

(1) (Reply)

Another Poll Delay’ll Amount To A Coup – Buhari / Obasanjo Propped Up Gbagbo, Jonathan Ousted Him - Fani Kayode / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.