Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) (6084 Views)

Homosexuals Throw Human Excrement At Christians, Wipe Their Anuses With Bible / Obama Wants Buhari To Reverse The Law Against Homosexuals / Photos: ISIS Cut Off Three Men Head With Sword For Being Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by apcmustwin(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
This shows the level of hatred and evilness in mankind. For those cheering them, what u don't know is that one day, the chick will come home to roost. Did I hear u say God forbid? This could be ur friend, brother, son or uncle. Live and let's live. If two consenting adults choose to screw them self, ko kan aiye.
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Arcid: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
wazoboy:
OK.
But is it then right to accuse Nigeria of the atrocities carried out by Boko-Haram, since BH is a terrorist group in Nigeria?
no one is accusing Nigeria, its d leaders or rather "politicians" dat d blames ar being directed to... cus dey ar d pipo in d ryt position to manage the situation!!!
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by s3nn2x(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Dats why countries like dix dey very rich. and. Are law abiding peopl..dey dnt compromise

You must be sick. What is rich about the country? Why don't you emigrate there na

This is just barbaric and crude...

Did the man rape anyone or was he screwing a minor? Or was he even caught red handed?

Kai!!!
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
Arcid:

no one is accusing Nigeria, its d leaders or rather "politicians" dat d blames ar being directed to... cus dey ar d pipo in d ryt position to manage the situation!!!
u are nott getting my drift at all! ISIS did whatever they did to the homo and it was not Syrian government, as captured in the heading of ur thread and that was why I gave Nigerian situation as an example!
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Dats why countries like dix dey very rich. and. Are law abiding peopl..dey dnt compromise

oloshi
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by skillsbaba(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
oluyemisee:
Somebody help me prepare syrian visa for charlie-b*y and Den**le

Lol
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Swizdoe:
It means Islamic state of Iraq and syria or iraq and the levant (ISIS/ISIL).
A terrorist group in the middle east that wants to force[b] their own kind of islam[/b] on citizens in some parts of iraq and syria

Speaking of their own kind, Islam has types?

Isn't it just one? Is the country not a Islam country already? Why force their own kind of islam on people that are already islam
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
oluyemisee: Somebody help me prepare syrian visa for charlie-b*y and Den**le

Seriously grin grin

Trust me, when they get there they will behave like a syrian in just 10 seconds before u know it grin grin
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by skillsbaba(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nobody mentioned anything about the man's gay partner. Did he rape him? If not, why wasn't he killed too
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Sarimah(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
oluyemisee:
Somebody help me prepare syrian visa for charlie-b*y and Den**le
if I hear say dem near syria grin
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
if I hear say dem near syria grin
see my ex boo..
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Sarimah(f): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Unibenstudent:
see my ex boo..
undecided
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
undecided
why u bended ur mouth like a sarimah?
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Swizdoe(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:

Isn't it just one? Is the country not a Islam country already? Why force their own kind of islam on people that are already islam
Yes they are both muslim dominated countries but within iraq and syria, they are classified as Sunni and shia muslims.
The ISIS align with the sunni muslims, so they are fighting against anything other than sunni islam that is shia muslims, the traditional yazidis, christians etcetera.
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Swizdoe(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
simdam500:

Yes they are both muslim dominated countries but within iraq and syria, they are classified as Sunni and shia muslims.
The ISIS align with the sunni muslims, so they are fighting against anything other than sunni islam that is shia muslims, the traditional yazidis, kurds, christians etcetera.
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Hermanie(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:

And humans actually liked this post undecided
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by GOGMIG(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=30381893]Dats why countries like dix dey very rich. and. Are law abiding peopl..dey dnt compromise[/qoute/]

are u sure, na ........... ooo, i comment my reserve
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by GOGMIG(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:

i comment my reserve, hmmmmmmmmm are u sure, but diz gay of a tin.....................etc
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Swizdoe:
The ISIS align with the sunni muslims, so they are fighting against anything other than sunni islam that is shia muslims, the traditional yazidis, christians etcetera.

Well said thanks for that grin
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Arcid: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
wazoboy:
u are nott getting my drift at all! ISIS did whatever they did to the homo and it was not Syrian government, as captured in the heading of ur thread and that was why I gave Nigerian situation as an example!
ok

but dis isnt my thread!!
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by fuckerholic(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Humblebloke:

What has this got to do with islam.... Y do u blame people s action on their religion
My brother religion is the base of peoples' actions
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by Humblebloke(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
fuckerholic:

My brother religion is the base of peoples' actions

Doctrines have been laid down..... Peoples' action are down to the choices they make.
Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by IceDune: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Humblebloke:

Doctrines have been laid down..... Peoples' action are down to the choices they make.

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Syria Do To Homosexuals (PHOTOS) by breakingnews234: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
More

(1) (2) (Reply)

look at where they drill oil in Biafra Land / Nigerian Passport Becomes World's Fifth Most Powerful-cnn / If Nnamdi Kanu's Death Is True, Then This Is Also True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.