Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel (1466 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by macklef(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
I just had half a bottle of Ebele and i feel really clueless

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by kestolove95(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2015
Why did u drink it in d first place?na u. Cox am

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Goodluck we love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by nobilis: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:
Goodluck we love
Goodluck you love.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2015
macklef:

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by Sanchez01: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Lolz... I wanted to say you'd feel clueless after taking but you beat me to it. Just don't go out saying stealing is not corruption sha grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by NnamdiN: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2015
macklef:
you're not as neutral as you claim. You're clearly pro-buhari tongue

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by buskie13(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
op...since u are clueless now....y not leave de office n go home...cos clueless peeps don't mix with brilliant peeps..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by mrofficial(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Stop drinking it then. If you don't want your brain to go numb like that of the man from Otuöke.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by hazyfm1: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=28pt]I'M NOT SURPRISED AT ALL[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by hazyfm1: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:
Goodluck we love

SORRY TO SAY, BUT U LOOK LIKE A RETIRED CROOK IN THAT PIX, PLS CHANGE IT
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by dunkem21(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Your own better sef.

I poured a shot of Buhari on a glass, the smell of illiteracy oozing from the glass didn't allow me take a sip.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ WE KNOW

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok, I solemnly swear that these pics are verifiable and not some crusade shit

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
More

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
I choose

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Me too and legions are with me

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by hazyfm1: 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:
I choose

Thanks for choosing corruption.
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by egift(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091167_fashmeet_jpeg470af61eb744dc6c948813fdc4d1812b

Buhari will lead Nigeria to greatness by assembling the best minds to solve Nigeria's problems.
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Shame on you,so it's only corruption that you see , you don't see growth and development, just so you know I travel alot and I have noticed improvement in our roads it's verifiable plus I entered train for the first time in my life thanks to GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Lagos benin,Abuja benin,within lagos ans within benin,just to mention a few ,why can't you give him credit for a job well done , Nigerians are mistaking some thing here which is appreciation if you are not thankful for the little you can never appreciate the the bigger one.

hazyfm1:

Thanks for choosing corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by hazyfm1: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:

Shame on you,so it's only corruption that you see , you don't see growth and development, just so you know I travel alot and I have noticed improvement in our roads it's verifiable plus I entered train for the first time in my life thanks to GOODLUCK JONATHAN. Lagos benin,Abuja benin,within lagos ans within benin,just to mention a few ,why can't you give him credit for a job well done , Nigerians are mistaking some thing here which is appreciation if you are not thankful for the little you can never appreciate the the bigger one.

I wish u are an Economist, you won't be fooled by all those records....

Anyway, thanks
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by macklef(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sanchez01:
Lolz... I wanted to say you'd feel clueless after taking but you beat me to it. Just don't go out saying stealing is not corruption sha grin
But is stealing corruption? grin
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by macklef(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
you're not as neutral as you claim. You're clearly pro-buhari tongue
Hehehe. Any funny stuff dat comes to my palms na im i dey idisplay o. I took jabs at buhari too
In some of my posts. Just that jonah seems easier to diss joor!!
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by jars9: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Based on reality am not been fooled because we got two choices which is it's either we take a NO deal over a bad deal,because Pa super clueless Buhari does not appeal to everyone at this point in nigeria history this would lead to a NO deal or we take a bad deal which can eventually lead to a good deal at the end for everyone, don't let the urgent trump the important, mark my word Pa super clueless Buhari is a no deal and this can only lead to destruction of our refinery and bringing the boys back to the creek thereby crippling our economy no one gives out power without a fight and mind you Pa super clueless Buhari would not rule by decree again so don't expect what ever clueless success he had then to be achieved now in a democratic dispensation, the same man that destroyed our democracy in the past is coming back to enjoy it, pa Buhari got to moral justification to do this if not for the lame frog eyed thiefnibu that projected him if GEJ did not do well why can't the fight him individually ?they had to gang to to fight him so they can have their hands on our collective wealth am no fool I can read the signs even with the frustration and distraction the man worked imagine giving this man a free and fair hand to operate just like the past head of state.

hazyfm1:

I wish u are an Economist, you won't be fooled by all those records....

Anyway, thanks
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by reezee: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Apc leads while they follow
#ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by hazyfm1: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
jars9:
Based on reality am not been fooled because we got two choices which is it's either we take a NO deal over a bad deal,because Pa super clueless Buhari does not appeal to everyone at this point in nigeria history this would lead to a NO deal or we take a bad deal which can eventually lead to a good deal at the end for everyone, don't let the urgent trump the important, mark my word Pa super clueless Buhari is a no deal and this can only lead to destruction of our refinery and bringing the boys back to the creek thereby crippling our economy no one gives out power without a fight and mind you Pa super clueless Buhari would not rule by decree again so don't expect what ever clueless success he had then to be achieved now in a democratic dispensation, the same man that destroyed our democracy in the past is coming back to enjoy it, pa Buhari got to moral justification to do this if not for the lame frog eyed thiefnibu that projected him if GEJ did not do well why can't the fight him individually ?they had to gang to to fight him so they can have their hands on our collective wealth am no fool I can read the signs even with the frustration and distraction the man worked imagine giving this man a free and fair hand to operate just like the past head of state.

FACT - Nigeria is not better than it was 4 years ago
FACT - Nigeria looses over $40M daily to crude oil theft
FACT - Gej placed the economy of Nigeria in the hands of one person
FACT - Gej knows little or nothing about our economy, that is why figures and statistics are forged and presented to foreign medias to deceive u
FACT - Nigeria is in a financial crisis
FACT - Nigeria is getting broke day by day.. NNPC is insolvent
I CAN GIVE U MORE FACTS ... So many reasons why we can't continue to run a corrupt government, Don't be deceived, those figures are not real, they are all fabricated by NOI friends in World Bank.

Buhari is not the best for Nigeria, but for now he is ...

Vote for GEJ, while i vote for GMB

Whoever wins has my blessings

#I HAVE DECIDED
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by NnamdiN: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
macklef:

Hehehe. Any funny stuff dat comes to my palms na im i dey idisplay o. I took jabs at buhari too
In some of my posts. Just that jonah seems easier to diss joor!!
I don't agree bro. You no like Jona at all wink no worry. It's allowed
Re: I Just Had A Bottle Of Ebele, Guess How I Feel by macklef(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
NnamdiN:
I don't agree bro. You no like Jona at all wink no worry. It's allowed
Lol. But the truth of the mattet is d guy fall hands bro. But no yawa, i no get pvc so my opinion dosnt count 1 bit

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Has Reduced Highway Robbers- They Have Gone Into Politics Under PDP / Buhari Is Surrounded By Corrupt, Dishonest, Incompetent, Irresponsibl souls -FFK / Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.