Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) (1095 Views)

Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by StevinMorgan(m): 10:22am On Feb 03, 2015
27 year old Missouri woman named Evelyn was recently featured on TLC's "My Strange Addiction", where she revealed that she's addicted to drinking air-freshner. According to Evelyn, she drinks 20 cans of air freshner a week and sprays up to 50 times daily.

"I love air freshener. In the last three years, there is not a day where I’ve not had it. Fresh linen is my favorite flavor. Apple crisp is like dirt.

”Evelyn said it started one day when she walked past an automatic air freshner spray, and it “dusted” her cup of glass. She gave it a try, and became hooked. Her man says he hates it but because he loves her, he's understanding. Awww, how sweet!

"I’m pretty sure it’s unhealthy, and if you look at it, it says flammable. It’s nasty, it’s disgusting, but she loves it, and I love her, therefore I just have to deal with it.”

Ok this one is strong..

Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2015
And she is still living mystery
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by Ladybluecash(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
She shud try otapiapia

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by missmaris020(f): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Ladybluecash:
She shud try otapiapia
You are nt even nice
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Na sharwama air freshner she dey drink ni, abeg tell her to down naija mak I arrange small air freshner mak she drink & her life will neva remain d same..
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by pillowcase: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Jeezzz shocked shocked And she's not dead yet? ..Nothing wey person no go hear for this planet Earth undecided
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by badassProdigy(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
oh lord...
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by phlamesG: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
missmaris020:
You are nt even nice
lmao grin
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by Sarimah(f): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2015
strange addition
Re: ODD Celebrity: Meet The Woman Who's Addicted To Drinking Air Freshner (PHOTO) by axortedbabe(f): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2015
And she neva die,and dey plumpy lyk dis..
I doubt..

(1) (Reply)

Rare Pictures Of A Nairalander's Field Trip To White House, Woshington DC. / Yesterday This Nicki Minaj Photos Nearly Broke The Internet [see Photos] / OMG!!! 65-years Old Man See His Own Obituary Poster In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.