Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' (3612 Views)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by amzee(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh
has spoken about a very painful
subject regarding the death of
his younger brother
Bartholomew Owoh.
Bartholomew Owoh was one of
the three young Nigerians
executed by General Buhari for
an offence that allegedly did not
carry the death penalty. Bernard
Ogedengbe (29), Bartholomew
Owoh (26) and Lawal Ojuolape
(30) were publicly executed by
General Buhari.
According to a source close to
the Nollywood actor who spoke
with Breaking Times, Nkem
Owoh and the rest of his family
have not recovered from the
trauma of the cold-blooded
killing of the three young men,
particularly their brother and
son, Bartholomew Owoh.
The laws of Nigeria at the time
the offence was committed did
not prescribe the death penalty.
When Buhari took over power, he
insisted the young men should
be executed and they were killed
publicly by the firing squad.
According to the source, “Nkem
Owoh and his family have not
forgiven Buhari for killing their
brother at the young age of 26.
Every time Nkem Owoh sees
Buhari on TV, he weeps bitterly
over his brother. He can’t even
believe that Buhari has the nerve
to seek re-election as President”.

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai, But why bringing the issue now?

meanwhile, Am celebrating today, It's my Birthday

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am happy he was killed

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
But your brother was a drug dealer.

4 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by tsleazy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
chukingchuks:
Chai, But why bringing the issue now?
meanwhile, Am celebrating today, It's my Birthday
SmartChoices:
Am happy he was killed
you guys are demons....bastardized Demons , buncha niccuhs with small pricks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by IGBOSON1: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmartChoices:
Am happy he was killed

^^^Likewise, may you and yours never be forgiven for any transgressions; and may your lives be snuffed out courtesy of a retroactive legislation that didn't exist at the time you committed said offences! I'm just following your line of thinking so no vex oh!!

7 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Still wasn't enough to be killed....

every human deserve a second chance

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
tsleazy:
you guys are demons....bastardized Demons

If given the chance na to kill am slowly very slowly.. Buhari was quite merciful
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
jhimmy:

Still wasn't enough to be killed....

every human deserve a second chance

Go n preach in China or Saudi even Ghana that executes for armed robbery
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Likewise, may you and yours never be forgiven for any transgressions; and may your lives be snuffed out courtesy of a retroactive legislation that didn't exist at the time you committed said offences! I'm just following your line of thinking so no vex oh!!
Be it unto you as you've said

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Taeewo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
ur broda is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmartChoices:

Go n preach in China or Saudi even Ghana that executes for armed robbery

sigh... still no one deserves to be killed
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by IGBOSON1: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
There's something nobody seems to have picked up on: Buharis' action in sanctioning state murder and showing those guys no mercy is in keeping with the sharia law of 'an eye for an eye'; he had his 'sharia hat' on at the time he signed their death warrants!

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Temmi001: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pheew!another Hungry PDP Propagandist!
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
jhimmy:

sigh... still no one deserves to be killed

Oga check out the effects of drugs..... On the users and their associates or family.... In fact he should have been melted in a drum of acid!
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:
There's something nobody seems to have picked up on: Buharis' action in sanctioning state murder and showing those guys no mercy is in keeping with the sharia law of 'an eye for an eye'; he had his 'sharia hat' on at the time he signed their death warrants!

Oga go siddon
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by IGBOSON1: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmartChoices:

Be it unto you as you've said

^^^You have damned yourself by your own reasoning mate! I'm just helping you understand the import of your position!!
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by tsleazy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmartChoices:

If given the chance na to kill am slowly very slowly.. Buhari was quite merciful
listen man: do not lose your humanity because of politics.....

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by suggyspic: 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
I wonder why all this comment, come February 14, use your PVC and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
suggyspic:
I wonder why all this comment, come February 14, use your PVC and do the needful.

Sai Buhari
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari did no wrong in this matter
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by GEJfan1: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Is owoh family cursed? If not for yaradua dat pleaded for nkem, he would av also been killed for drug trafficking. Owoh family needs deliverance o.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by amzee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Temmi001:
Pheew!another Hungry PDP Propagandist!
Am a staunch supporter of GMB n APC nt a PDP supporter.
Think b4 u talk....
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by nationwide1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Were it to be your brother, would you have responded that way? I know politics have blinded a lot of people until after February 14.
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by okpurukata(f): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmartChoices:
Am happy he was killed

And May you and yours be treated in same manner. Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Lolarez: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nawa oo! I'm quite stunned @ some comments coming from u guys! Is this what politics has degenerated ur minds to? I only pity u guys! U guys should shaa be careful of the things u say...there's power in spoken words...meanwhile, all this APC n PDP nonsense...na here I siddon dey look una...Ndi politics..ndewonu! Mtchewww...
Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by dridowu: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Not everyone will like me
Not everyone will like Nkem
Not everyone will like GEJ
Not everyone will like Buhari
Not everyone will like Seun
Not everyone will like YOU
But we are only entitle to ONE Vote only.
So i careless if Nkem like Buhari or Not .

#SaiBuhari14
#FeBuhari14

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by simpleseyi: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
okpurukata:

And May you and yours be treated in same manner. Amen!!!!

His family members are not drug pushers like yours. Tell Nkem Owoh that if he, his remaining family and relatives join the drug trafficking trade, they shall all be shot. Drug destroy destinies, destroy drug pushers before they destroy destinies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkem Owoh – ‘I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother' by Seun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's a false report. He's not related to Nkem Owoh as far as we know. I'm certain of this because Nkem Owoh has tweeted support for GMB.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1)

The Election They Claim Was Free And Fair....the Kind That Brought In GMB / Buhari, Jonathan In Shocking Contrast In Aso Rock Over Transition (must read) / Ironic And Hypocritical Ways Nigerians React To Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.