Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain (31817 Views)

Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally / British And Ghana Citizen, Resident In Britain Wants To Travel To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by An2elect2(f): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
This is not funny at all, what is my husband's face doing here?

grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by cold(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
The struggle is real mehn. But the guy is an idìot & deserves to go to jail. A few hours to study each other's names,mannerisms and a bit of romance would have helped his cause

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by eluquenson(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigerian's no dey fear at all, after which they know the immigration law for such marriage
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by Moana(f): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
echobee:

Chisosssssssssss shocked shocked shocked. Guess u re joking ooooo
jokes grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by dabossman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
voltron:
hmmm. let me put that on my note.. remember to know how to spell nameof racket spouse. must text this to bro uchenna before he pays any money angry angry angry angry

Tehehe...
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by dabossman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
cold:
The struggle is real mehn. But the guy is an idìot & deserves to go to jail. A few hours to study each other's names,mannerisms and a bit of romance would have helped his cause

Ol'boy, the guy mumu no get part two.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by Frankiss44(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
This fool can't be a Nigerian... For goodness sake we ain't that dull na

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by justwise(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Frankiss44:
This fool can't be a Nigerian... For goodness sake we ain't that dull na

That is wishful thinking, if Some Nigerians are as smart as you think then we will have few cases like this.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by ewizard1: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
onosprince:
Even my phone is smarter than these dumb a$$, how can you make such plans and you cant even spell each others name.. atleast they would get common sense while in jail.

Brother, as this thing dey pain me ehn!!!

If i was the Iwenke or what did he call himself... I would be sleeping in the same bed with the lady atleast 2weeks to the wedding date!

**Names of all things!!!** shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will be singing her name sef, the registrar go begin jealous!

Some people can fvkup ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by redsun(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Even with all the gold,diamond,oil and abundant resources in Africa,black still prefers the crumbs that falls of the masters tables.

It is sad but it one of those things a nigger has to do to stay alive.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Moana:
This is not funny at all, what is my husband's face doing here?

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by zheroes(m): 2:57am On Feb 04, 2015
wetin dey uk that they are doing sham wedding for? these guys are totally clueless
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by iyobs7(f): 4:00am On Feb 04, 2015
And these are the crop of persons that will be screaming change and saying Jonathan is corrupt when they reek of corruption...

The average Nigerian is a corrupt entity, when they get the chance to better their lives in a dubious means, they throw themselves at it...

The nation Nigeria, can only change when the mindset of each and every Nigerian changes with respect to favoritism and selfish interest, until all Nigerians embrace the job they have as a God given job and work diligently to achieve a better Nigeria, the Nigerian state will forever be corrupt...

I am waiting for someone to blame the actions these irresponsible and corruption ridden minds on Jonathan...
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by MrDoGood(m): 7:53am On Feb 04, 2015
This can't be true. I know the guy on the first pix

Dem!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by justwise(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2015
MrDoGood:
This can't be true. I know the guy on the first pix

Dem!

....and when was the last time you saw or spoke to him?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by macricky(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Guys must hustle but sorry it end dat way.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by phlamesG: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2015
See face
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2015
Hahhahahahahaha I blev my nijja bcuz Nigerian no send oyibo in crimes even if is in aso rock
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by otitookoro(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2015
igbos race and criminality? who can separate them? your guess ia as good as mine.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by MrDoGood(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
justwise:

....and when was the last time you saw or spoke to him?

It's been long anyway... Not a pal of mine. But just someone i see often and the only conversation is hi, hello. So I wouldn't know if he's outta the country or not.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by Carterh: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Very good for them. These are the people ruining our reputation abroad. I can expose such people myself. It's really sad.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain by realdee44(f): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
justwise:

grin grin looking for arrangee marriage?
What dose calling him a darling got to do with marriage now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To USA - Tips And Tricks For Immigrants / Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.