Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. (548 Views)

Ejike Mbaka: How The Holy Dove Refused To Fly For Goodluck Jonathan / Congratulations President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by Dasdfgnb(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Am using this opportunity to share to you all how sad I am... It really pains me whenever I see people on Nairaland,my friends both in school and at home campaign for Jonathan.. This Ex President to be has damaged or should I say destroyed our country.. Those of you who are supporting the so called president need to go the north with your family and experience what they are facing over there then you i'll know if you will still vote for him or not.. Apart from the issue of security in our country this President of ours has also encouraged corruption which is so alarming.. If you can recall he sacked former CBN Governor Sanusi Sanusi Lamido because he revealed that #20billion naira was missing and the FG did not give account of what happened to the money.. He has also destroyed the value of our currency,reduced the efficient production of electricity.. Is this the kind of man we want to Govern us for another 4years? I want changes to be made, I don't know abt you.. Please let's save our Future and the Future of our generations.. Pls Vote Wisely come Febuhari 14..

Posted by Dasdfgnb
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tell all d pdp eRats, at times I wonder where they left their brains
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Take a break ...show some respect to the men and women staking their lives in the fight against BH https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men#30389335
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Don't worry my brother

Change is what you yearn for and change you'll get!!!!!!

Sai Baba
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by DeHero1: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
U need 'change'... but if I give u #10.00 u won't collect.

U see ursef
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by Dasdfgnb(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Y not? Am gonna collect it but that wont stop me from voting the right person and who my heart chose..
Re: My Hatred For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.. by tswitch: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2015
At OP, very catchy caption/subject heading .

You obviously don't understand basic economics for you to think the President "devalued" the naira and I will leave the explanations out. Oh look at the bright side of weaker naira-now is the time for locally produced goods/items to compete favourably with imported ones and if you don't know that will build local capacity and create more jobs then .........(go figure)

On the SLS "wolf" missing billions,what did he later say concerning that? A hint ask any SBO or Managerial level officer in any Nigerian bank and they will explain the SLS missing funds to you.

On the hate part:the truth about it is you are entitled and justified to any sentiments or emotions you feel but it doesn't change the fact that looking at the big picture your friends and course mates are more enlightened than you and besides who you profess to "hate" does not even know you exist neither do you specifically feature in his thoughts.
So can you see your "hate" is hurting or affecting no one but you!

(1) (Reply)

Nta Jos Network Center On Fire Yesterday. / My Birthday Greetings From Nairaland / Ogun State Labour: Declared 3- Days Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.