Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (47893 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
This is something else,damn much,moreover really like the jumping/diving picz of yours

Lol it's really something else. Thanks bro! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
u guys should enjoy it alone grin

embarassed embarassed
Unfair embarassed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. You just won't get it, it's worse than refrigerator, like 35 times worse. grin

Lowest temperature of a freezer is 0 degree, and we usually go below -37, freezer is better bro, believe me. The pic of me diving/jumping yesterday, the weather was -26, I intentionally didn't dress well and I hear weeen after diving grin
what! shocked shocked shocked
wetin you call the country again? Canada? Redlisted!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
The cold is that serious?? shocked it even kills? shocked oh nooo..... you guys are really trying..... Enjoy it while it last, and keep diving into the snow grin....

Lol yes oo. It's just bad like that grin Thanks anyway, we summer is still far. cheesy
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
what! shocked shocked shocked
wetin you call the country again? Canada? Redlisted!

Lol. We wey dey live here nor be human being ni? grin Come here joor!

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Haha cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. We wey dey live here nor be human being ni? grin Come here joor!
come where? No be me and you o cheesy cheesy

I would rather have you enjoy this alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Sarimah(f): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

embarassed embarassed
Unfair embarassed
like seriously....

we are okay with our harmattan cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
come where? No be me and you o cheesy cheesy

I would rather have you enjoy this alone grin

Haha coward tongue
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
like seriously....

we are okay with our harmattan cheesy

I miss the harmattan season tho. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha coward tongue
nope....just applying wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
nope....just applying wisdom grin

Lol indeed grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Sarimah(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

I miss the harmattan season tho. embarassed
the best season ever tongue
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
the best season ever tongue

Haha. Tell me abourrit! tongue
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol indeed grin
yes o. I know wetin harmattan dey do me here. I no want stories grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
yes o. I know wetin harmattan dey do me here. I no want stories grin

Lol issokay. grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
Damn...

1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
sad sad

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Sarimah(f): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Haha. Tell me abourrit! tongue
its known as the baby producing season

I know u understand grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sarimah:
its known as the baby producing season

I know u understand grin

You mean this? grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Yes haha. grin

Agbaya grin............But its beautiful.

But they said the snow tastes like normal ice we scrapes from the refrigerator's roof or side when we're kids, true...

That's one of those things am gonna do first if am opportuned to get to any of the snowy countries if God wil..grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol it's really something else. Thanks bro! cheesy
Bro,you welcome, but that thing get as it be o LOL,@Agapecharis,bro u dh fear gan o(Applying wisdom u typed)LOL,I no believe u bro,I could remembered one of my fieldwork to jos(small cold compare to d OP"s own)fourth day ehn,i just instigate my colleagues, Oga sir,time to leave jos,who wan die

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol yes oo. It's just bad like that grin Thanks anyway, we summer is still far. cheesy

Lols... you welcome... Summer is still far tho, so save enough cold in the body that would last you during Summer. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sile12:

Agbaya grin............But its beautiful.

But they said the snow taste like normal ice we scraped from the refrigerator roof or side when we're kids, true...

That's one of the things am gonna do first if am opportuned to get to any of the snowy countries if God wil..grin

Agbaya bawo? grin I'm still young oo haha grin

Yea, you're right. That's how it tastes, just that snow is nature-al, I remember my first time experiencing snow, I put a lot of it in garri, added milk and sugar and drank it.
Anytime I walk and it snows (even did it yesterday) I'd stick my tongue out to collect snow grin It's a nice thing to experience and I say AMEN to your prayers. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:
Haha cheesy

Rotfl grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Bro,you welcome, but that thing get as it be o LOL,@Agapecha.ris,bro u dh fear gan o(Applying wisdom u typed)LOL,I no believe u bro,I could remembered one of my fieldwork to jos(small cold compare to d OP"s own)fourth day ehn,i just instigate my colleagues, Oga sir,time to leave jos,who wan die
lol! Abi o. Who wan die? cheesy

Jos too is something else
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:

Bro,you welcome, but that thing get as it be o LOL,@Agapecharis,bro u dh fear gan o(Applying wisdom u typed)LOL,I no believe u bro,I could remembered one of my fieldwork to jos(small cold compare to d OP"s own)fourth day ehn,i just instigate my colleagues, Oga sir,time to leave jos,who wan die

Lol. Why una dey complain about Nigeria cold for Christ sake? Nigeria isn't even cold, I check the weather everyday in Nigeria (both Lagos and Ibadan) the lowest temperature I've seen is 12 degrees Celsius and it was in late December. I'd do anything right now to get a temperature like that. We only see that in summer and some provinces in spring.

UK, France, Germany etc shouldn't be compared with Canada at all, it's an insult lol.

Countries like, Greenland, Iceland, Russia, US (only Alaska), Finland, and Kazakhstan can try. Canada is really close to the North Pole and it's the second coldest country in the world after Russia. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

Rotfl grin

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lols... you welcome... Summer is still far tho, so save enough cold in the body that would last you during Summer. grin wink

Sure, definitely. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

Lol. Why una dey complain about Nigeria cold for Christ sake? Nigeria isn't even cold, I check the weather everyday in Nigeria (both Lagos and Ibadan) the lowest temperature I've seen is 12 degrees Celsius and it was in late December. I'd do anything right now to get a temperature like that. We only see that in summer and some provinces in spring.

UK, France, Germany etc shouldn't be compared with Canada at all, it's an insult lol.

Countries like, Greenland, Iceland, Russia, US (only Alaska), Finland, and Kazakhstan can try. Canada is really close to the North Pole and it's the second coldest country in the world after Russia. cheesy cheesy
egbon Jos own go dey reach 2 degrees celsius o and na lagos I dey stay. My villa is way colder than lagos
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Sarimah(f): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amefrica:

You mean this? grin grin
exactly!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / 20 English Words To Avoid When In Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.