Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (47897 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Why I Hate Winter. / Winter/Summer: Most Beautiful Towns, Villages, And Landscapes In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Teeboy22:

Baba,aw u dey oo.....

I don find u tire for here,fb,YouTube ,I no see you...

Wetin. Happen baba,

Kilode... grin
Anyway, what's good oh..aw dat way

Haha me dey kampe oo. Just decided to take a break noni! How you dey na?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by femidudu: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hi @Nobody if u ever get to read this. I have read evry of your thread about PEI. I'll be moving thia with my family next year match. Wonder if you would be willing to connect. There are some question I would love to as a 'brother-Nigerian' resident in PEI to help me prepare for arrival and settlement. Thanks
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
femidudu:
Hi @Nobody if u ever get to read this. I have read evry of your thread about PEI. I'll be moving thia with my family next year match. Wonder if you would be willing to connect. There are some question I would love to as a 'brother-Nigerian' resident in PEI to help me prepare for arrival and settlement. Thanks

Hello boss! Congrats to you and your family. Sorry for replying late, I'm just checking this now. Where in PEI are you going to be staying, Charlottetown?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Empathy1695(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2017
Boss mi! How far na? Longest time oo. grin[/quote]

Amefrica, sorry to contact you here. Please could you send samples of SOP for Canada study permit to my email - joeoge1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Empathy1695(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2017
Amefricaa:

Boss mi! How far na? Longest time oo. grin

Amefrica, sorry to contact you here. Please could you send samples of SOP for Canada study permit to my email - joeoge1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
VickyRotex:
The cold is that serious?? shocked it even kills? shocked oh nooo..... you guys are really trying..... Enjoy it while it last, and keep diving into the snow grin....

Uve seen it and experienced it now segrin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Explorers:

Uve seen it and experienced it now segrin

Hahahahaha cheesy Memories.

I've experienced it now o. cheesy cheesy

The snow is beautiful when you look outside, but when you have to dig your way through, just so you can pass, you'll wish for Summer. grin

But honestly, with the 2 Winter seasons I've experienced here, I kinda love Winter over Summer. I'm weird like that grin

Btw, where has Amefrica been?

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 5:02am On Jun 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha cheesy Memories.

I've experienced it now o. cheesy cheesy

The snow is beautiful when you look outside, but when you have to dig your way through, just so you can pass, you'll wish for Summer. grin

But honestly, with the 2 Winter seasons I've experienced here, I kinda love Winter over Summer. I'm weird like that grin

Btw, where has Amefrica been?

Lol....Even though ive not experienced it, but seeing it on screens, i can say winter is beautiful.

Most especially seeing winter on the mountains, landscapes, woods and like that.

Always look beautiful on my screen from naijagrin

Though one can freeze, it disturbs activities, schedules, going out, travelling, driving, the storm can take power out and so on.

Hope to see and experience it someday sa.

Amefrica deactivated sometimes ago and came back as Amefricaa, but last seen June 18. May be kinda busy
https://www.nairaland.com/amefricaa

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....Even though ive not experienced it, but seeing it on screens, i can say winter is beautiful.

Most especially seeing winter on the mountains, landscapes, woods and like that.

Always look beautiful on my screen from naijagrin

Though one can freezing, it disturbs activities, schedules, going out, travelling, driving, the storm can take power out and so on.

Hope to see and experience it someday sa.

Amefrica deactivated sometimes ago and came back as Amefricaa, but last seen June 18. May be kinda busy
https://www.nairaland.com/amefricaa

Hahahahaha! Exactement! grin grin It looks beautiful and all, and indeed it's beautiful, bet it gets tiring when you see it for 4 to 6 months. When you dont see the sun for close to 6 months, cos of Winter.
I remember the winter storm we had this Winter, it was terrible. Since I've been in Canada, Government has never cancelled work/school activities, cos of winter storm until this time. It was indeed a terrific one. But thanks to God, we get those kinds only once in a while.
Truth is, once you have a good winter kit, it's pretty easy to survive, except for walking and driving like you mentioned.

Amen! We are expecting you and wify in Canada soon o. God will perfect it all and grant you both your heart desires.
Even with your Moniker, visa sure for una already. By the time you attach all the links of threads you've created, showing off the world. VO no get choice but to grant una visa to come explore. grin grin My regards to wify.

Oh never knew Amefrica deactivated, being a long time I visited this thread then.

Whenever he sees this:

Amefricaa, comment cava? grin Been a while. You rounded up your program right? All the best, and have a great Summer.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

Amen! We are expecting you and wify in Canada soon o. God will perfect it all and grant you both your heart desires.

Even with your Moniker, visa sure for una already.

By the time you attach all the links of threads you've created, showing off the world.

VO no get choice but to grant una visa to come explore. grin grin My regards to wify.

Lol......Going to the embassy with the links to the threads ive created, i cant laugh oooooocheesycheesycheesy

Amen anyway, God will make way.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Explorers and VickyRotex,

It's been a while oo. I've been alright, just very busy. Winter is brutal for sure, especially the Eastern part of Canada. Snowstorms are common experiences. Freezing rain is very bad too. I'm glad summer is here, it's nice going out not having to wear a winter jacket or boots.

By the way, do you guys know how to get a deactivated account back? sad

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Explorers(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amefricaa:

It's been a while oo. I've been alright, just very busy. Winter is brutal for sure, especially the Eastern part of Canada. Snowstorms are common experiences. Freezing rain is very bad too. I'm glad summer is here, it's nice going out not having to wear a winter jacket or boots.

Nice to hear from you.

I don't think is possible to get back a deactivated account.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amefricaa:

Hey Amefrica, Nice to hear from you.

That's true, I forgot the freezing rain part. That one is on another level grin grin

Like Explorer mentioned, not sure you can get back a deactivated account. Pele. embarassed
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2017
Explorers:

Nice to hear from you.

I don't think is possible to get back a deactivated account.

Ah sh-it, okay. Thanks brotherly! Nice hearing from you too.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hey Amefrica, Nice to hear from you.

That's true, I forgot the freezing rain part. That one is on another level grin grin

Like Explorer mentioned, not sure you can get back a deactivated account. Pele. embarassed

Lol true, and thank you grin

How's your summer going?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Amefricaa:

Lol true, and thank you grin

How's your summer going?

lol.
Summer is going well, Bless God. Yours? It's been doing prelude here since grin grin

I guess we had the real bite of Summer today, as the temperature was about 28 degrees with high humidity. MTL Summer weather, the weirdest you can imagine.
That picture defines our transition from Spring to Summer. This weekend now, will be cold. I'm sure you guys experience this too grin

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Amefricaa(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol.
Summer is going well, Bless God. Yours? It's been doing prelude here since grin grin

I guess we had the real bite of Summer today, as the temperature was about 28 degrees with high humidity. MTL Summer weather, the weirdest you can imagine.
That picture defines our transition from Spring to Summer. This weekend now, will be cold. I'm sure you guys experience this too grin

My summer is going quite alright too lol, just working so much tho. And lucky you, it's been unbearably hot here in Toronto since the middle of June. Makes me miss PEI tbh cheesy grin

And yeah, don't worry you'll be fine. I was gonna visit Montreal this summer, I still might be. If by any chance I am, imma let you know!

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by VickyRotex(f): 2:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Amefricaa:

My summer is going quite alright too lol, just working so much tho. And lucky you, it's been unbearably hot here in Toronto since the middle of June. Makes me miss PEI tbh cheesy grin

And yeah, don't worry you'll be fine. I was gonna visit Montreal this summer, I still might be. If by any chance I am, imma let you know!

Eyah, Pele! The Lord is your strength. Oh, you now in Toronto? You rounded up your program in PEI? Or for the Summer holiday? Ojulo pesi o cheesy cheesy And I was in Toronto this last weekend. Thursday to Sunday. It was really hot and humid with the rain. Especially on Saturday! I couldnt wait to return to Montreal grin I should be there again before the end of Summer sha.

lol. Abi, Thanks. That will be nice. I think I was owing you a tourist guide. grin Montreal awaits you! cool Have a great Summer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by catalano: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2017

Haha yeah, downtown Charlottetown is beautiful. Yeah, think about it and visit! Let me know when you come around, hopefully I'm around too because I might be going to Toronto for all summer. I heard Toronto girls are super hot, I just am not sure if they are hotter than PEI girls as they are jus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed But we will see sha! Seeing is believing!

Please I will like to visit PEI but can I send an email to you concerning Charlottetown? Do reply.
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Iamsheye(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
amefricaa no summer photos just asking
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by lebete3000: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2017

10 degrees is kinda hot for me now, it was so cold for me when I got here. I can wear an ordinary T-shirt in like 5 degrees now. I start to feel real cold when it starts to hit -10 and below. I agree they're fragile tho haha

You seem to be be getting fragile too...eyah....
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by lebete3000: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2017

10 degrees is kinda hot for me now, it was so cold for me when I got here. I can wear an ordinary T-shirt in like 5 degrees now. I start to feel real cold when it starts to hit -10 and below. I agree they're fragile tho haha

How many years have you spent there?
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Ebendo123(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Ebendo123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Christian22aa(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Summer on now

1 Like

Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Olumighty123(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2020

Lol. Why una dey complain about Nigeria cold for Christ sake? Nigeria isn't even cold, I check the weather everyday in Nigeria (both Lagos and Ibadan) the lowest temperature I've seen is 12 degrees Celsius and it was in late December. I'd do anything right now to get a temperature like that. We only see that in summer and some provinces in spring.

UK, France, Germany etc shouldn't be compared with Canada at all, it's an insult lol.

Countries like, Greenland, Iceland, Russia, US (only Alaska), Finland, and Kazakhstan can try. Canada is really close to the North Pole and it's the second coldest country in the world after Russia. cheesy cheesy

Don't even dare mention Russia, I'd rather go to South Africa. Lol
Re: Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. by Olumighty123(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2020

It gets pretty hot during the summer let's say from 10 degrees and sometimes reaches peak of 25-30 degrees, and some people also die of heat stroke (extreme heat).

And In Nigeria we go well above 35 degrees lol, sometimes above 40 degrees sef haha. Na only 25 degrees dey kill some for here grin embarassed cry

In terms of hotness, nija dey top-notch, all you need is a chilled beverages or even bottled water then you are good to go, specially now okada and Keke has been banned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / 20 English Words To Avoid When In Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.