Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53936 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Liebnitz(m): 3:34am On Feb 04, 2015
frankyychiji:
Amaechi "Chibuzor" the village fool is at it again oooo! grin
Hope u can call ur father a bigger fool, just asking.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by 100Cents: 3:39am On Feb 04, 2015
That should be less than RIVERS STATE money Amaechi has spent on Buhari failed campaign...
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by 100Cents: 3:44am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

Well said.

Amaechi cannot be VP, that one has not taught him. He keeps gallivanting like an effeminate Im..becile.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by zonax(m): 3:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Amechi be talking poo from birth. Can he show an evidence to prove his allegations.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Eagle75: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2015
tola9ja:
IT IS ON RECORD
In 1999, Obasanjo refused to debate Olu Falaye but Obasanjo
won the presidential race.
In 2003, Obasanjo again refused to debate Buhari but Obasanjo
won the presidential race.
In 2007, Yar Adua did not debate Buhari but Yar Adua won the
presidential race.
In 2011, Jonathan refused to debate Buhari but Jonathan won
the presidential race.
In 2015, Buhari has refused to debate Jonathan and there is so
much noise.
Question is: Has a PDP presidential candidate debated anybody
before? Why have they suddenly become 'debate desperados'?
Afterall, all those that have won the presidency since 1999 did
not debate anybody.

But you fail to notice that all those that have one the elections were also the ruling party, figure that?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pacesetter939: 3:52am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
This is the funniest of all post on this topic of discuss as the poster, a symperthizer to the derailed Jonathan is not in touch with the reality on ground as at today.
Pls., tell your GEJ and his thief colleagues never to shift the election and wait for history to be made next week's saturday as GEJ will be sacked with the help of the Almighty GOD.

FYI poster, I ask you : is Jonathan a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by mimikio(f): 3:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Show us evidence, mention their names and stop making noise. I so pity u because even if buhari wins, he wil stil dump u. Na hausa man o.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by bliz123: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=realnaijaa post=30403313]Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.[/quote
God will enrich ur rich brain.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by MoPraiz: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2015
brother please pardon me to say this, This doesn't make any sense, It's clueless. FYI, I think you see something like this on this page before making a comment: Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section. Don't be like that because you're from one part of the nation, i guess you're from south south, I'm a good christian and i still keep many muslim good friends. Dont be a racist and tribalistic young man. We are all Nigerians, Be it any religion.

sbaks:

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by otigbagba: 4:30am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
all these...because he decided to follow his own part. .abegi...This kind of thinking is why Nigeria is were it is.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by otigbagba: 4:38am On Feb 04, 2015
MrMcJay:

So much words, but little sense. Islamize you? What do you have that they want to Islamize? Na inside Jollof rice dem wan put d Islam?

People like you get opportunity to hawk buns in Dubai and you share testimony in Church. Dubai na Christian Country abi?
People sha...how do we even verify that jona is a christian. ..politics of religion is damn dirty...im out.
All these small boys with Tecno and Mtn Free 10MB sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by uchesino(m): 4:56am On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Oyedepo and co
mad man still going mad

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by uchesino(m): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
mumu
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by eckersley: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If it's so, then APC should tell us how much they bribed MBAKA to endorse Buhari
I NEED ANSWER.
Here, u hv it.

Late last year, Rev. Father Mbaka rained praises on GEJ.
Slow pokes didn't ask how much he had been paid to do so

Abt 3 months later, he criticizes Jona,
and crass individuals come out shouting he was paid

Read the Bible, Kings who trouble men of God bc the latter told them d truth,
don't end well

Sometimes u begin to wonder why some Nigerians
think wt d wrong parts of their bodies.

For the women = their Vees
The men= their 'deeks'

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lizliz: 5:29am On Feb 04, 2015
May God have mercy on you Amaechi. Amaechi is a disgrace.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by uchkochi(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2015
No pastor collected any bribe. Its just a well known truth that Buhari are planning to islamise Nigeria and it won't work because he won't win. The wicked cannot rule the righteous.

Please leave my father Bishop David Oyedepo alone. He never took a bribe when he had nothing. He won't take a bribe now. He is not like the ordinary Nigerian . He has never taken money from Govt officials. He is wealthier than Nigeria because God the owner of the silver and the gold is directly responsible for his sustenance. If i were you i will think of sowing a seed to him so i can contact blessing. I always do that and God is taking me there. He touches no tithe or offering. Neither has he ever touched his book sales money. He is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by DWJOBScom(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)

You really spooling ignorance and a lot of "madeup" stories! Not healthy for you.....
I think hate makes people take in a lot of stories to boost their points - leave politicians alone , they fight themselves cos they must protect their ego afterwhich they make peace while we kill ourselves over them

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by DWJOBScom(m): 5:40am On Feb 04, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)

You really spooling ignorance and a lot of "madeup" stories! Not healthy for you.....
I think hate makes people take in a lot of stories to boost their points - leave politicians alone , they fight themselves cos they must protect their ego afterwhich they make peace while we kill ourselves over them
Stay objective
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by cut007: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2015
YEMOYEMI:
Commercialized pastros, return Nigeria's N6,000,000,000.00 back to the goverment coffers. You will all go to hell because of GEJ's plate of portage.
Dumbest thing I've read in 2015!! I know its just Feb. but this post (I'm sure), will be a strong contender for the dumbest post of the year!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2015
realnaijaa:
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.

You are a big problem to yourself. You have eyes but can't see. The best thing for you is to vote GEJ
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2015
What's your point? You sound bitter, for what reason? What story is made up? Try and be objective. Your comment doesn't make any sense, you must have quoted the wrong post.
DWJOBScom:

Stay objective
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2015
stickncarrot:

You are a big problem to yourself. You have eyes but can't see. The best thing for you is to vote GEJ
What problem is that? Are you well at all?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by clemz88(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2015
realnaijaa:
here comes a bigot
I have no word to exchange with maggots like u.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Profkunlexxy(m): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
GMB will use u as thug nd houseboy while his daughters are studying in uk. GEJ till 2019
why using panadol because another person's headache
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by obiz2014: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi should shut his mouth for once. It is no longer stadium issue now it's all about pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by uchkochi(m): 6:03am On Feb 04, 2015
I have never called someone a fool nor cursed someone before. For writing this baseless lies against Bishop Oyedepo you have attracted an irrecoverable curse. Repent and go and meet him to pray for you to be delivered.
lastpage:

Do you not know the "ANTECEDENTS" of this Pastor Oye "Ole"Depo?
*Who started this "cash-and-carry" Christianity back then? Oyedepo!
*Who started this idea of Pastors cruising Private jets when church members are finding it difficult to even feed? Oyedepo!
*Who started this idea of using Church money to build business and University...which even church members cant afford to send their own children? Oyedepo!
*Who was it back then that drew out a gun, to kill indigens of Otta town, when their vehicles were been driven recklessly and killing them? Oyedepo!
*Who was it that slaps women on the pretext of casting out witches? Oyedepo!
*Who was it that started "Commercial Christianity" in Nigeria? Oyedepo!

The sad thing is that we Christians, who are supposed to be the yardstick of enlightenment, have been turned to "Muguns" by "Sharp con artists" of the likes of Oye Oledepo.

Even looking at how he blasphemes the name of the God of heaven, claiming God told him that we must vote for Jonathan" is more than enough for any right-thinking Christian to know that "He is on a mission" inspired by filthy lucre!
Yet, God 'could not' reveal to him that 250 Christian girls will be kidnapped nor tell him where the girls are located, up till now? SMH!

Oyedepo, you and the likes of Ayo Oritsejafor are criminals because you aid in the lotting and mismanagement of our treasury.

RETURN OUR #6 BILLION now.....
Those who "love money" ...like "Ole-depo", NEVER have enough!

BTW: Did it surprise you that the Catholic Church has washed its hands of these corrupted Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), headed by that "Gun-Running" Ayo Oritsejafor? That tells you something.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by didactic70: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2015
This bastard can lie to achieve his aim of derailing Jonathan .But he has taken it to a greater dimension by involving men of God.His political career is already dead now.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jaytee01(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2015
uchkochi:
No pastor collected any bribe. Its just a well known truth that Buhari are planning to islamise Nigeria and it won't work because he won't win. The wicked cannot rule the righteous.

Please leave my father Bishop David Oyedepo alone. He never took a bribe when he had nothing. He won't take a bribe now. He is not like the ordinary Nigerian . He has never taken money from Govt officials. He is wealthier than Nigeria because God the owner of the silver and the gold is directly responsible for his sustenance. If i were you i will think of sowing a seed to him so i can contact blessing. I always do that and God is taking me there. He touches no tithe or offering. Neither has he ever touched his book sales money. He is blessed.
There is no limit to the stupidity that brainwashing can cause!

You claim that your pastor does not touch offering, tithes and book sales money, does it mean God has installed a money minting machine in his bedroom? How does he finance his lavish lifestyle?

For your info, I know brainwashed fools that have been sowing their earnings to him for years who have no hope of improving their miserable lives.

SUCCESS IS NOT BOUGHT IN CHURCHES! If it were so, somebody in your congregation would been richer than Dangote by now! WAKE UP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by brainbox2014(m): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

You sound like a fanatic yourself. Below is something that would interest you.

Below is an extract from a warning that a brother in Sierra Leone gave to Nigerians about the tribal and religious intolerance he witness on Nigerian forums:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now.

Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation.

The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful.

Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences.

See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My HEART bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to.

You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa.

Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedestal82(m): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
all of you hailing amaechi i just a laugh.
U all say religion and politics shouldnt mix, yet come to the north its a normal thing for them to preach who muslims shld vote for during friday prayers.
U will then ask me for a proof that it is a lie. Havnt u heard of muslims going on a klling/protest directly from the mosque ? Ask people living in the north they will confirm this.
A good thing about christianity is that even if a pastor as big as oyedepo say vote for A, sombody in the congragation can stand up and say no am voting for B. And he still walks home whole.
I challeng any of you to go to the smallest mosque in Kawo, Kaduna and say dont vote GMB and see if u get home alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by 30pence: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]

And the gullible nigerians will beleive this poo without a proof.

My take in this is that Amaechi has overstepped his boundary.
This nothing but an effort to divide the church of God.

Hope the list of the pastors includes the one that revealed to him that he'll be a governor.

This is where APC starts loosing it.
Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.