Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" (1791 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by vicostyle200: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson finally shuts down all rumours that she and John Dumelo will ever be a couple.

Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Nelson is very good friends with fellow actor John Dumelo and she took to Instagram to wish him a very happy birthday.

Yvonne and John are so close that they have been on several occasions rumoured to be a couple. It's so bad that when they share photos on Instagram, their fans ask when they will get married.
On Yvonne's Instagram page today, she said "I'm waiting for the day you'll post your girlfriend's pic for the world to see so I can be free.....the arguments are out of this world. In our pics we look so perfect but we won't last a week in a romantic relationship. I'll investigate every txt n every call......and I know you'll do the same.....you are more than just a best friend. You are a brother. It's your special day....your birthday.may God richly bless you and guide you. Have a blast. Enjoy ...I'm sure after reading this, you'll call me and shout Happy Birthday John Dumelo".
Yvonne promises BFF John that she will make sure when he gets a girl friend she is legit and she is sure that when she gets a boyfriend, John will do the same for her.
There you have it guys, there will be no hooking up between the two actors.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/02/yvonne-nelson-im-waiting-for-day-youll.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
stop decieving yourselves and hook up.

I hope it won't be too late before any of you realize it
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by Elxandre(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
two things are involved.
It's either he has been friendzoned or she's playing hard to get cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by dechandel(f): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
Odiegwu!!
You two should just get married already!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by hahn(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Sounds like some serious friend zoning things. That guy's Dick has been standing erect for so long. Vaseline have made so much from relationships like these

Hmmm
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by fattybombom: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Yvonne, I caught u, u've indirectly submitted your application to John.grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: "I'm Waiting For The Day You'll Post Your Girlfriend's Picture" by Sarimah(f): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2015
perhaps they've friendzoned each other

(1) (Reply)

12 Stars Who Die In Bizarre Circumstances! / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Cleavage In New Instagram Selfies / ‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.