Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo (1780 Views)

Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo by famobaba(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ghollywood actress, Efia Odo who is mostly renowned in the Ghanaian Movie industry for her Lack of Bras than for her roles in movie, made some new revelations.

She revealed that the only reason why she doesn’t use Bras is because she needs men to see what she has on her.
According to her, impressing any man by wearing bras to make her small breasts look big is not one of her concerns.
‘My breasts are small so what’s the point of wearing a bra?’ Efia told eTV Ghana’s Late Night Celebrity Show with Giovanni.
She added: ‘I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach.

I don’t want to wear push up bras and shifting things and....MORE

PHOTOS...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/08/i-never-wear-bras-because-men-need-to-see-what-i-have-actress-efia-odo/

Re: ‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo by ibkgab001: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Who cares
Re: ‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo by greatness22(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good for u! But i gat one question for u darling, when last did u go for ur brain check up?
Re: ‘I Never Wear Bras,men Need To See What I Have’ – Actress, Efia Odo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Today In History… The Late King Of Pop Is Born` / Net Worth Of Linda Ikeji / Photo: M.I Flaunts His Yeezy Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.