Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? (2755 Views)

Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Video Of Some Youths Thumb Printing For PDP / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Prettychyna(f): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
According to the twitter user @deekayobi, some young people are allegedly selling their PVCs for N10,000. I hope this isn't true ... as a matter of fact, I strongly believe that young people know better than that.

Just thought I should share in case, someone out there is considering the thought, just discard it, refuse to sell your future. Its your right and civic responsibilty to vote.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/so-sad-some-youths-are-selling-their.html

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by falconey(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Why won't they sell? Poverty is now 70percent and above......they impose poverty on the nation so they can manipulate common man

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by dunkem21(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
They sold theirs early. The price will soon go up as the forces of demand and supply set in.

Interesting times ahead.

4 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by temitemi1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
dunkem21:
They sold theirs early. The price will soon go up as the forces of demand and supply set in.
Interesting times ahead.

Lol.

The accusations from paid goons is about to start.
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by bamidele029: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
falconey:
We won't they sell? Poverty is now 70percent and above......they impose poverty on the nation so they can manipulate common man

That is the trick of politicians, they keep the masses in poverty and then offer them crumbs during elections
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitemi1:
Sai Buhari till 2019!!!
Thank God for you!

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Ikengawo: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
falconey:
We won't they sell? Poverty is now 70percent and above......they impose poverty on the nation so they can manipulate common man

so 70% of the people you know are in poverty?
do supporters of APC listen to themselves?

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by dunkem21(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Promhize:

Lol.

The accusations from paid goons is about to start.

You have read them like newspaper.

Mention me when they start.
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by falconey(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

does my statement tells you am in any political party? Anyway you need proof to tell me am wrong the last time I checked poverty rate is 70percent and above
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by joseph1832(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Anybody who wants my PVC should give me an oil well, period! If they can't let them forever hold their peace. grin
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Jokay07(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
How does the pvc represent our future? Your future is your cash. Those youths are just trying to liquidfied their pvc into cash

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Ikengawo: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
falconey:
does my statement tells you am in any political party? Anyway you need proof to tell me am wrong the last time I checked poverty rate is 70percent and above

it's 33-36%. The figure of 70% was a miscalculation based on that assumption that our economy had a GDP of 280 billion and not 530 billion. This means that all the people you know in the banking, telecoms, movie, music, retail, and services industries were previously counted as 'impoverished' until GEJ rebased the economy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jokay07:
How does the pvc represent our future? Your future is your cash. Those youths are just trying to liquidfied their pvc into cash
Stop thinking with your anus...

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
GEJ robot,please when will you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by specialguest(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Unfortunately the people buying the pvc"s don't know that it will be of no use to them. INEC"s card readers are fitted with finger print scanners. Which means the finger print information stored in the card must match the finger print of the person presenting the card at the point of accreditation before voting.

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Monimatic(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
APC tinz
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

it's 33-36%. The figure of 70% was a miscalculation based on that assumption that our economy had a GDP of 280 billion and not 530 billion. This means that all the people you know in the banking, telecoms, movie, music, retail, and services industries were previously counted as 'impoverished' until GEJ rebased the economy.

Can you give me practical example of how our rebased economy is positively(or even negatively)affecting the everyday man you see on the street.
Please educate me because it seems am missing something.

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Monimatic:
APC tinz
Must you always display your stupidity sir??must you attack APC to make your senseless point??the youths who sold the pvc could sell it to any party whether PDP or APC...
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by falconey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

if 70% is miscalculation how do I believe 33-36% isn't ?

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ikengawo:

We claim we now have the biggest economy in africa and yet it is not reflecting on the lives of nigerians..rubbish........If you say the 70% is a miscalculation then how are we sure the 33-36% is not a miscalculation too??...

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Joel3(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
N10,000 per card.

Then 1,000,000 cards will be N10,000,000,000

10,000,000 cards will be N100,000,000,000

50,000,000 cards will be N500,000,000,000

if pdp can buy this card. Then they can try as much as possible in the opposition strong hood.

The can simply manipulate the election by omit the calling of result at polling unit.

Then they simply filled in total vote of the voters card they buy from the unit into the bilot box.
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Ikengawo: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
wakacome:
We claim we now have the biggest economy in africa and yet it is not reflecting on the lives of nigerians..rubbish........If you say the 70% is a miscalculation then how are we sure the 33-36% is not a miscalculation too??...

This is an emotional post and not a rational one. out of every 10 people your personally know how many of them are in abject poverty? My friend think. You yourself are rich. You wouldn't be able to waste your father's wifi debating trash on the internet for hours if you were in poverty but someone will tell you 70% of the people in your own life are in poverty and you'll be at Shoprite accepting it.

2 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by coldFLARES1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
specialguest:
Unfortunately the people buying the pvc"s don't know that it will be of no use to them. INEC"s card readers are fitted with finger print scanners. Which means the finger print information stored in the card must match the finger print of the person presenting the card at the point of accreditation before voting.
This is just a first step. They'd compromise polling officers that are willing to cooperate and coerce the ones that fail to tag along.
My fears have always been the assurance of the PDP about winning even with declining popularity. This was exactly what played out in 2011 where a scandalous voter turn-out of over 80% was recorded in the SS and SE.
If the APC thinks they can be guaranteed that a hungry fellow would reject 10k to get a promissory note of quality leadership from a Buhari presidency, then they would jolted by a pyrrhic victory of the PDP.
The APC should as a matter of urgency, by whatever means, give PDP a dose of their medicine in ALL of their stongholds; replicate the kind of results obtained in the SS and SE in 2011; and let PDP go to court and remain there. So far, they don't seem to be prepared at all. PDP have already deployed stomach infrastructure around the country and would easily invite poor folks (the majority), to a feast on the 13th and a mobilization on the 14th and the rest would be history.
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Jokay07(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
wakacome:
Stop thinking with your anus...
atleast I can still think which is far better than you thinking that your vote can't be manipulated by these mordernised thieves called politicians. Based on the ways/methods we do engage ourselves in politics just like the way you insulted me, I think the time is not yet mature to equalize the value of your vote with your future in Nigeria. Have been thinking with your head before? Try and think with your anus this time around so that you can understand me.
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Jokay07:
atleast I can still think which is far better than you thinking that your vote can't be manipulated by these mordernised thieves called politicians. Based on the ways/methods we do engage ourselves in politics just like the way you insulted me, I think the time is not yet mature to equalize the value of your vote with your future in Nigeria. Have been thinking with your head before? Try and think with your anus this time around so that you can understand me.
And You feel selling their pvc is the solution??I salute your stupidity...
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

This is an emotional post and not a rational one. out of every 10 people your personally know how many of them are in abject poverty? My friend think. You yourself are rich. You wouldn't be able to waste your father's wifi debating trash on the internet for hours if you were in poverty but someone will tell you 70% of the people in your own life are in poverty and you'll be at Shoprite accepting it.
Mr GEJ robot please stop displaying your foolishness on the internet......

Now So because am living a good life now mean every other nigerians are living the same way??have you gone to the rural areas to see how people are suffering?even in the urban areas you will even see some people that cannot afford 3 square meals,some do not even have a good house where they live at,some cannot even successfully pay their house rent on time,some do not even have money to send their kids to a good school,that is the problem with some nigerians so because some of my family members are rich now mean that there is no poverty in the country?why do you think people are trying to run away from this country?if there is no poverty,un-employment,epileptic power supply,bad roads and so on do you think everyone will go and be seeking for visa all the time just to get out of this country??well you can't understand because debating with you is like debating with a COW......go and sin no more...grin

3 Likes

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Jokay07(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
wakacome:
And You feel selling their pvc is the solution??I salute your stupidity...
you need not to derail from the course of disputation if your intellectual capacity couldn't contain the context of my reply. What I stated implies that apart from being manipulated by the politicians which makes our votes look irrelevant, another reason for such illogical attitude is because of high level poverty in our country. Peg down the flying wing of your stupidity and foolhardiness and don't deduce solution which I never mentioned from my statement of problems. Good morning
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by AfroBlue(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2015
20 billion working until ?
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2015
Jokay07:
you need not to derail from the course of disputation if your intellectual capacity couldn't contain the context of my reply. What I stated implies that apart from being manipulated by the politicians which makes our votes look irrelevant, another reason for such illogical attitude is because of high level poverty in our country. Peg down the flying wing of your stupidity and foolhardiness and don't deduce solution which I never mentioned from my statement of problems. Good morning
Your tiny empty brain has not made you to reason well enough to be able to answer a simple question,is selling their PVC right or wrong?is that the solution to the problems caused by some greedy and stupid politicians??if you cannot answer then hold your peace....!!!!!
Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Amanwulu1(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2015
wakacome:
GEJ robot,please when will you have sense?
wit no string attached, whose robot are u? All those shouting sai buhari whose robots are they? Allow ppl freedom of expression until buhari bans it, as 4 now gej okays it.

1 Like

Re: So Sad! Some Youths Are Selling Their Pvcs For N10,000? by Emperor007: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

^^^

APC is known for propagating lies and propaganda .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Posting, Circulating Fake Results ONLINE ( Pics ). / Jega About To Announce Result, Nta Live.(UPDATE!!!) / 82 Millions Of Nigerians Are On The Internet But Nairaland Gets 1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.