Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan (15424 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Christiano Ronaldo Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan For 2015 / Hakila Yerima Is Dead (SDP Governorship Candidate In Adamawa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Ventura1: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
They are irrelevant! they just want to attach themselves by force, WWW.KOKANAYE.COM

Meanwhile please go and collect your PVC, I just collect my today GMB 2015 is not by mouth

Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos, Oyo and Ogun States in the SW stand for President GEJ...
Go to the locals and confirm yourself, not all the people making noise here like mosquitoes

GEJ till 2019.

buhari won't be able to pay civil servants and execute projects. He is a serial loser

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by macof(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Olu Falae representing the interest of the Yoruba people well.

Go SDP
Go PDP
Go GEJ

Buhari shall fail again and there's nothing APshit can do about it

4 Likes

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ABDamola(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
atlwireles:
SDP, LP, AP were expected to support PDP and Jonathan. The only people that did not know this were the APC internet warriors.

In Ogun state, OGD, Osoba and Kashamu will deliver.

In Oyo state, Akala, Ladoja and Folarin will deliver.

Its call local politics, not internet propaganda.

U must b a comedian!
And I guess u dnt stay in Oyo state cos in IBADAN here, CHANGE s on everybody's lips!
Its Buhari!!!
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by victors123: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ABDamola(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Gabbysky:
Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos, Oyo and Ogun States in the SW stand for President GEJ...
Go to the locals and confirm yourself, not all the people making noise here like mosquitoes

GEJ till 2019.

buhari won't be able to pay civil servants and execute projects. He is a serial loser

Liar!!!
Wia do stay?
I guess u r outside SW cos here in SW its CHANGE!
Even in Ekiti, it s CHANGE
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Seems like your in a different ogun state to the one I am cos it's SDP and PDP we see
Lolz. Nah. Thats wat u wanna see. U mean Ogun state wants to go back to the days of Gbenga Daniel? I'm always home on most weekends and I know people love Amosun so much.. I repeat that lots of indigenes want to go home to vote cos of the man. Wasn't it the same Osoba that couldn't secure a 2nd term as a governor SDP is purely a 'chop I chop' party where those that cldnt 'chop' under Amosun run to cos of the shame of decamping to PDP.
Ogun state indigenes don't vote for failures like GEJ; stop insulting my people. Have u forgotten that Osinbajo is an Ikenne man? An in law to Awolowo? D ijebus will vote GEJ instead of their son Ure very funny!
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by nellyjohn: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nice choice SDP.
GEJ all the way jor

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Akpan107(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
I knew it since I saw olu. falae with. Gej in ondo...make dem no onli endorse am...let dem embrace am..buhari will beat dem
You are very funny o...

Buhari cant be president of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Popemax(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
jingh:
even if FFO, UAE, UN endorse am, buhari will win.

Jonathan losing is more sure than anything.

said buhari for aso rock
GEJ for otueke
go to kitchen jare....you don't belong here...GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by DEmejioba1: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]So dat,they would be given slots in d corrupt govt,if only if we allow clueless 1 to continue in anoda 4yrs. GOD forbid
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by DEmejioba1: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
Popemax:
go to kitchen jare....you don't belong here...GEJ till 2019
na u go suffer pass...rubbish!
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by BabaO2: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
GEJ will take Ogun State, who wan bet?
I say it with all boldness Obasanjo can not deliver Ogun State for Buhari, he will be disgraced in Ogun State again like what happened in 2011 Governorship n Assembly elections.
Osoba(SDP) Kashamu(PDP) Gbenga Daniel( PDP / PPN) Dimeji Bankole( SDP/PDP) will deliver Ogun State to GEJ come FailBuhari 14th..Who wan bet am? I need doubting thomases to challenge my projection by Betting, I don't want any too much story, if u want to Insult me cos of my projection based on what is on ground..go ahead..Silence is the only answer for Fool n a Clown.
You have only mentioned irrelevant names in Ogun politics. Amosun is intelligent, not greedy and has the political structure on the ground, also if u play rough he can play rough. All those u mentioned have no structure that is relevant to today's politics. OBJ lost elections in the past because he was in a party that yorubas avoided like a plaque, presently, Amosun is the man of the people and with OBJ support they will demolish all opponents convincingly, wait and see

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by live4christ: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
honest people are loved by few.if God be for Gej,who can be against him. He has given us democracy which is freedom with free and fair polls.Obj could not give us this,to the extent he said Christ could not conduct fair polls in Nigeria.now we have another strong party in Nigeria which is APC.so vote for democracy,
VOTE FOR GEJ.

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by rhythyson: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
I say it with all boldness Obasanjo can not deliver Ogun State for Buhari, he will be disgraced in Ogun State again like what happened in 2011 Governorship n Assembly elections.
Osoba(SDP) Kashamu(PDP) Gbenga Daniel( PDP / PPN) Dimeji Bankole( SDP/PDP) will deliver Ogun State to GEJ come FailBuhari 14th..Who wan bet am? I need doubting thomases to challenge my projection by Betting, I don't want any too much story, if u want to Insult me cos of my projection based on what is on ground..go ahead..Silence is the only answer for Fool n a Clown.

laugh then #faint# grin

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by fandango: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
CAN,CCN,LP,SDP,APGA and more are endorsing Jonathan while NATION ASS. OF NORTHERN FAMERS, NATIONAL ASS OF NIGERIAN PROSTITUTES endorse buhari. Abeg hit like if you believe in GEJ.

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Aloralord1:

Lolz. Nah. Thats wat u wanna see. U mean Ogun state wants to go back to the days of Gbenga Daniel? I'm always home on most weekends and I know people love Amosun so much.. I repeat that lots of indigenes want to go home to vote cos of the man. Wasn't it the same Osoba that couldn't secure a 2nd term as a governor SDP is purely a 'chop I chop' party where those that cldnt 'chop' under Amosun run to cos of the shame of decamping to PDP.
Ogun state indigenes don't vote for failures like GEJ; stop insulting my people. Have u forgotten that Osinbajo is an Ikenne man? An in law to Awolowo? D ijebus will vote GEJ instead of their son Ure very funny!

but you xpect nnamdi azikiwe's people to vote buhari, do you know the clan isiaka comes from? your an everyday weekend man we stay here and see what the masses want stop insinuating please. Osibanjo is just a vp nt a president he can get their votes if he's president.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by felifeli: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
I knew it since I saw olu. falae with. Gej in ondo...make dem no onli endorse am...let dem embrace am..buhari will beat dem
Even if the entire other parties in the country embrace GEJ Buhar will still beat them ? Na Juju he go use abi BH ? Continue to fool yourselves . Better go buy handkerchief because weeping go boku for Failbuhari 14. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by nijanigga: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
which olu falae ? I guess the broke one.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by amaechi1: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
'Others, he added, were adoption of policy of zero tolerance for corruption and intensification of efforts to defeat insurgency in the North East, among others' Please, SDP should tell nigerians something else not zero tolerance for corruption. Maybe we should remind him a familiar quote " Stealing is not corruption"
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ffo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
jingh:
lolz I don't even know someone with that moniker exist on NL.

now you know wink wink
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by bumtos(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Another assurance of winning for PDP. Goodluck to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by jdbrasco(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ
Bro don't worry urself about APCist insults. Datz all dey can do. Insults, intimidations, throwing stones and killings is their hallmark but we civilized Nigerians "no send them" Nigerians knw wat they want and thaz to move forward from all these old military goons dat got us into mess cos of their quest for oil and power. God pass them. Imagine dat we are still talking abt Buhari, Obj, Danja and co in dis country after all dey did. Nawah oooo. Nija youth think naa
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by PenSniper: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
SDP endorse GEJ

I have it on good authority from those who should know that SDP may cause an upset in the gov election in Ogun State ?

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by ASL33: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't know politics at all.

Akala and Ladoja dare not campaign for Jonathan in Oyo state, otherwise they kiss their ambition goodbye.

Kashamu and OGD don't have the influence of Amosun and OBJ in Ogun state. That is also the state of Osinbajo and GMB/PYO ticket has the support of the Awolowos.

If PDP get more than 35% in Ogun state, it will be the 11th wonder of the world.
The same OBJ his influence could not win her a daughter an election? The same obj that lost his polling booth in an election he is contesting? Why do you guys change like a chemealoen?
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kai! this endorsement is bad for APC!!!

That's about 300 southwest votes for Jonathan!!!

Buhari's ambition is in jeopardy!!!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by jdbrasco(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
ABDamola:

Liar!!!
Wia do stay?
I guess u r outside SW cos here in SW its CHANGE!
Even in Ekiti, it s CHANGE
speak for urself. SW fought to kick d military out of power and dey can't go back to those days where journalists are jailed for speaking the truth. We now have freedom. Thank God u only hv one vote. U bigot , I don't want to b flogged koboko cos I'm walking down d street.

1 Like

Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by maestroferddi: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
Some people can continue living in denial.

SDP have all 3 serving senators in Ogun State. They also boast of the Deputy Governor. By the time you factor in Ex-Governor Osoba, you would begin to understand what it means to have structures on ground.

With reality on ground, Jonathan will have an impressive showing in Ogun. Buruj Kashamu and Gbenga Daniel are battle-hardened gladiators on the political turf. Even GNI (Gbenga Nasiru Isiaka) is also a factor of considerable reckoning.
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Clown endorse clueless, EQUATION BALANCE DIE!
Re: SDP (Olu Falae's Party) Endorses President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
ishiamu:

but you xpect nnamdi azikiwe's people to vote buhari, do you know the clan isiaka comes from? your an everyday weekend man we stay here and see what the masses want stop insinuating please. Osibanjo is just a vp nt a president he can get their votes if he's president.
I just gave u d facts. Osoba couldn't even secure a 2nd term for himself.lolz. U and I also know how Ogun peeps keep cursing Daniel till now. Where did they suddenly discover their clout from? U sound partisan if not who in his right senses will turn a blind eye to the giant strides achieved by an APC government in Ogun state? Wats my biz with Azikwe's peeps? Buhari already knows what will happen there.. Febuhari 14 is near.. #siddonlook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust / 3 DisCos Get New Boards, AMCON Take Over IBEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.