Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,619 members, 7,840,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up (1071 Views)

Toyota Yaris Does Not Accelerate And Shakes On A/C / 2007 Honda CR-V Drags And Jerks During Start Up / Help Guys! How Do You Start Your Engine After Car Has Overheated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2015
Drive with care. Do not accelerate your engine during start-up as this quickly adds to the wear of the car’s engine. Accelerate slowly when you begin your drive. Shift to neutral at red lights to give the engine some time to rest. Be car considerate and you will be rewarded with longer time between repairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up by ernecy(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Nice advice

I wish my neighbours culd see dis thread.

If u see how this guys dey fire their engine on start-up every morning u go fear

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up by clemz85(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
EconElectronics:
Drive with care. Do not accelerate your engine during start-up as this quickly adds to the wear of the car’s engine. Accelerate slowly when you begin your drive. Shift to neutral at red lights to give the engine some time to rest. Be car considerate and you will be rewarded with longer time between repairs.

sure pass, I'm a testimony to this

Re: Do Not Accelerate Your Engine During Start-up by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2015
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Upgrade My Bumper To Sport Edition Witout Buying A Complete Bumper? / Car A/C... What You Should Do Before Turning It On. / Looking For Mercedes Car C200 Or C230 (W202) To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.