Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story (18514 Views)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Afroconnect: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Politics came out from a greek word that translates to demons...no politician can give Nigerians what they deserve-they are all thieves,recycling themselves.

PDP thieves are runing to APC and vice versa.

Only a people's revolution to change the status quo will change Nigeria...a cleansing for a fresh start.

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria Is Really The Hell Many Books Talked About.

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by chichomchin(m): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
hell or not... am proud to b nigerian... if u dont like naija.. kindly relocate to heavens like somalia,iraq etc..

u never chi chom chin
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by DuchessLily(f): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Phweew! Naija done suffer. God oo hehehe..
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Dolcilicious(f): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Wow,nice write up smiley
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by thebreezeskills: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
For ur mind u want better road, stable light etc and u never pay ur tax for once, bad people bad government.
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by johnbuck81(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
dear op
u r foolish
stupid write up
u wey no dey pay tax..
u will 4ever remain in poverty wit ur mentality.
i believe u inherit dis mentality from ur ol'man.
mumu op.
i wonder who buy data 4 u.
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by fyneboi79(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Burger01:
Naija is hell, we need Buhari to make it heaven tongue

Buhari is the way forward!!!

#iHaveDecided
So have I

Sai Gej to Otuoke undecided

Sai Buhari to Aso Rock!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by DNBCrew: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
Read DNB Love Stories - www.danwrites90..com
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by kwenu: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Op is a fool, u call Nigeria Hell. u make people see a fake picuture of hell. .

me i been think say op don die once, visit hell and now come here to write us about it

what u experience in Nigeria is simply hardlife/hardship

in hell u got torment but in Nigeria no torment
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by kingkoboko: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Dis is creativity at its best. I almost concluded dis was a piece about prison until... Nice ending!

Unfortunately, most Nigerians dont undastand satire. I rememba wen M.I wrote 1 satirical piece some time ago, Nigerians com start 2attack M.I because dem no undastand satire.

Well done dear writer! King kObOkO dey salute u o!

www.kingkoboko.com

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by LADBIM: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
smiley
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Elxandre(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Warlord3000:
Sounds and looks like it was addressed to our past and current leaders cheesy

Enjoyed the sarcasm though...

Things can't get worse than it already is...

It can only get better smiley

A man who is down shouldn't be afraid of falling wink
you dey jonz.. cheesy
Nigeria could be worse. I mean very worse.
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Lilprocess(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2015
Ole
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by ArcToyin(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Whether Naija is hell or not. Never take it to be where is doomed for sinners cos it wont be light.
Re: The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story by Pasqa: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was beginning to like.the article until i got to the end..Nigeria can never b worse than hell.we never value what we hv until we lose it.God bless nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide: How To Earn More As A Freelance Writer / Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014 / Chimamanda Adichie Calls Melania Trump Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.