Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Sambo And Religious Insentivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo And Religious Insentivity (387 Views)

PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai, Sambo And Oyegun Commission Zaria Water / Incredible Photos!: Pres. Jonathan, Sambo And Orubebe In A Free-For-all-fight! / Picture.president Jonathan, VP Sambo, And Others Head Out For Sport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sambo And Religious Insentivity by comradeuche: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Sambo Mentally disorganized
I want to emphatically state that the vice president Nnamadi Sambo is mentally disorganized by virtue of his recent statements in campaign rallies.
If Sambo who is the number 2 man in Nigeria and claimed to be educated has nothing new to use as campaign while not him keep quiet than making inflammatory statements knowing the religious sensitivity of Nigeria.
I find it very bad for a person if his status to say Osibanjo is a pastor that has 5000 churches is that a base for campaigning
Just yesterday in Niger state he sambo was quoted saying that buhari is the only major Muslim in APC while others are Christians what's the meaning if such statements it would be better for him to keep quiet than make such statements that is capable of throwing Nigeria into a religious war.
I think the presidency should call him to order if we really want free and fair election in Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sambo And Religious Insentivity by siraj1402(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2015
The man is a real dump.

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Pvc / Southern Nigerian Peoples Assembly Call For The Arrest Of Jega / Another Scam Of GEJ Administration In The Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.