Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles (86752 Views)

Is This A Haircut Or Head Cut? (photos) / Your Accessory Can Make Or Mar Your Fabric / Ghanaian Fabric On Varsity Jacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by fghanni(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
own a personalized online blog

you can also request for an online fashion store (sell your products online) website. (At An Affordable Price).

Call: 08025850154, 07032624096
Bbm: 7F07231E
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by tosadbank(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
estyy2:
Hello peeps, I am C.E.O, estapresh Signature. This topic is for both novice&intermediate. It's for those who have difficulty in drafting and cutting. So feel free to throw in your questions.
. Gud even ma,pls can u pls explain to me hw to cut a shawl colar.regards.
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by tosadbank(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=estyy2 post=30411438]Hello peeps, I am C.E.O, estapresh Signature. This topic is for both novice&intermediate. It's for those who have difficulty in drafting and cutting. So feel free to throw in your questions. [gud even ma,pls can u teach me how to cut a shawl colar.]
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by tosadbank(f): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gud even ma,pls can u teach mi hw to cut a shawl collar.
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by ladyju(f): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2015
Eiyaa. We are still waiting
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by eneyi(f): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
hello, pls i need enlightenment on how to face in my fabric with d lining at the hem line for skirt and also for blouse.. thanks
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by khatea: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Pls, can U explain how to cut breast pad? Thanks so far
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by tosadbank(f): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello ma,pls ma kindly teach me how to cut a shawl collar. Thanks.
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by almuqeet: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Just came across this group. Please how can I cut an overlapping blouse
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by Ojaysport: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
estyy2:
To measure armhole for male,d standard measurement is 9" but for a bigger person, u can use 9.5", from shoulder point,measure your 9" down, den use ur french curve. But not dat u won't cut d armhole in d way a female own is being cut. See rough sketch below. I trust dis wld help.
Nice one, please could you explain how to cut the sleeve curve and how it will fit in petfectly into the Armhole? Thanks
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by maryfaluyi: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
noncy21:

Pls ma kindly explain how to cut an off shouldered blouse i.e non burstier.
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by bolabolabo: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
good day everyone

please I need help in locating a place where I can learn fashion designing. Ikoyi preferably

your assistance will be much appreciated.
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by jtina(f): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
If you are in surulere, mile2, orile, isolo/mushin axis of Lagos state and u r interested in registering wit a Fashion school or training center, here is an opportunty for u.
Make ALL YOUR INQUIRIES ABOUT CLassique J Fashion Creations center.
Register with us for a 3month, 6month or 1yr fashion design course.
Opening Hours: 10am-6pm daily
...all comes with Creative and Fashion Design Subjects. Basic pattern drafting and hand free for all types of Natives, Blouse, Suits and Readymade Wears.
Commercial patterns available on request!
Also pattern drafting Instruments available for sale.
For more details:
Call/Text/Whatsapp:
08032881386, 08185569328
BBM: 2B5D3855
Visit us @ 6 obasun link(aguda compound), besides saint barth, off yeside b/s, Aguda, surulere, lagos
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by keishablack(f): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nice thread. Keep it up
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by emjaydami(f): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2015
Hello ma pls how do I draft and cut a jacket with ankara
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by emjaydami(f): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2015
noncy21:

nice one
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by prettymina(f): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2015
ladyju:
Pls I need to know how to cut trouser for women. Thank u
am also interested in this pls ma'am how to cut female trouser

1 Like

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by prettymina(f): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2015
emjaydami:
Hello ma pls how do I draft and cut a jacket with ankara
pls maa kindly explain this wit pictures pls waiting

1 Like

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by prettymina(f): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Am really having prblm cutting female. Arm holes nd cutting d hand too pls ma kind explian
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by nsaesther: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
I don't understand
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by TDlook: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Do you wanna know how to fix Invizible zip impeccably? Check out this tutorial here www.sewexplicit..com
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by TDlook: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Nothing seems to be happening on this thread.
For explicit explanation and tutorials on sewing techniques, patternmaking tips,downloadable patterns, giveaways and more log on to www.sewexplicit..com
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by Vicky55: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls, I'm also interested in the female jacket... Thanks
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by folly22(f): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
estyy2:
Hello peeps, I am C.E.O, estapresh Signature. This topic is for both novice&intermediate. It's for those who have difficulty in drafting and cutting. So feel free to throw in your questions.
Welldone ma, please ma, how do i cut a cowl neck blouse or gown. Have read it in so many places but still not getting it. Anytime i try it, the point where i will join the front bodice to the back part around the neck will be missing. I really wish to know it. Thanks
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by TDlook: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
10 EASY STEPS TO FACING YOUR GARMENTS WITH SELF MADE BIAS
http://sewexplicit..com/2016/09/self-made-bias-tape-facing-in-10-easy.html

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by TDlook: 5:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
The wait is over
I am pleased to announce to you that SewExplicit Patterns is open for Business
you can now start shopping our sewing patterns

Let us take care of pattern drafting for you with our ready-to-download sewing patterns

For details and promo code visit: http://sewexplicit..com/2016/09/sewexplicit-patterns-is-opened-for.html
To start Shopping our patterns visit: www.sewexplicitpatterns.com
Watch the video below it is less than 2 minutessmiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bINwdAXZB8
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
tosadbank:
Hello ma,pls ma kindly teach me how to cut a shawl collar. Thanks.

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
eneyi:
hello, pls i need enlightenment on how to face in my fabric with d lining at the hem line for skirt and also for blouse.. thanks

Join ur front&back lining together side by side, do same for ur fabric, then join d lining&fabrc together round from down, after doing that turn your fabric inside out of d lining then you can join your lining shoulder with fabric shoulder
Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
almuqeet:
Just came across this group. Please how can I cut an overlapping blouse

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ojaysport:
Nice one, please could you explain how to cut the sleeve curve and how it will fit in petfectly into the Armhole? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
maryfaluyi:

Pls ma kindly explain how to cut an off shouldered blouse i.e non burstier.

Re: Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles by estyy2(f): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello peeps, so sorry for the long silence. It's due to some personal issues but all thanks to God Estapresh is back & as fit as a fiddle to answer all your questions as per sewing grin .

I hope you all will understand&accept my apology sad .

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi / Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.