Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Generate Unending N1,000 Into Your Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate Unending N1,000 Into Your Bank Account (1021 Views)

6 Ways Your Bank Account Can Be Hacked / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Unending N1,000 Into Your Bank Account by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2015
WHY WOULD PEOPLE PAY ME N1,000 CONTINUOUSLY?

People would pay you “N1,000 continuously” because you are offering solution to their immediate and future problem. Meaning you are a “SOLUTION PROVIDER”. What is this solution you may ask?

First Solution: Is the Provision of Information Product in E-book format on “How To Start, Run and Market Your Online Home Business”. Most people including you desire a profitable home business, your duty is to teach people by introducing the e-book as solution and they pay you for offering this GOLDMINE solution, that’s it.

Second Solution: Is the Provision of 10 Free Personal Development E-resources: You will be offering 10 free personal development e-resources (information Product in e-book format) as BONUS for anyone who registers to own an “Online Home Business” just like you. These e-resources are divided into 3 major interest challenging human existence and will continue to challenge our existence even till the end of the world, surprised? Don’t be. These three human interest includes; Health, Wealth and Relationship.
1. Health: Every human being would pay anything to be in good health
2. Wealth: Everyone desires to be wealthy and people are ready to pay any amount to learn legal ways to be wealthy
3. Relationship: People are ready to pay any amount to restore their broken relationship with spouse, friends, business partner or friends.
Happy are you because this business has all their solutions well-packed in one site. This is called unfair ADVANTAGE!

Can I Earn More Than N250,000 Monthly?
Answer: Yes, you can earn more than N250,000 monthly
But How?
This is how it works.
Assuming 30 people registered through your site in 3 month and they pay you N1,000 each, you earn N30,000 (This is called Stage 1)

These 30 people create their own websites and registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 900 people, you don’t earn at this stage (This is called Stage 2).

Then, these 900 persons now will generate an endless N1,000 deposits into your bank account without your effort. BUT HOW? The answer is simple, 900 persons will creates their own websites and then registered 30 people each in 3 month, making a total of 27,000 people in less than 12 months of starting this business, you will earn at this stage (This is called Stage 3).

27,000 new registrations x N1,000 = N27,000,000

WOW! NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW TO ABSOLUTELY GENERATE MORE THAN

=N=27,000,000 (TWENTY SEVEN MILLION NAIRA)

FROM THE INTERNET INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT WITH OTHER PEOPLES EFFORT!

How Do I Get People Without Talking To Them About The Business?
Most people do not like marketing or shy of discussing business with people or friends or you don't know anyone to talk to about this business. I had that same problem with offline business. Its not possible for you to talk to 900 people in a year about this business. That's why I took 1year to research well into how to market your online business absolutely free without spending a dime online and make millions doing it consistently. All free ways to market your online and offline business is packed into my Training Kit Titled: "HOW TO START, RUN AND MARKET YOUR ONLINE HOME BUSINESS"
If you are a business minded person like me, you will agree with me that the most pressing need of any business from time past till now is MARKETING. The solution is finally here: WWW.check my signature

"It is impossible to win the great prizes in life without running risks." you must decide to mentor and support those who register through your website. The moment you leave them to struggle on their own without your support, you will not make more money because when they make money, you make more money through their effort (website).

The only risk you are left with is your CHOICE to be rich or continue struggling with poverty. As for me and my household, we shall become wealthy in less than 5years with this program.

My Offer Is This, I Will Mentor Only 50 People who registers between now and 7th of February 2015. I will show them the following;
How to make your first sales in less than 24hours
100 places where to market their website absolutely free of charge
Send them 5000 emails of internet users
How to get everyone who visit their site to beg before paying them
How to stop spending and stay making money weekly

Drop your comments and what you feel about the investment.

Chidi Dibia, founder of

Chidi Online Home Business

Email: chipaul12@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: 07034837399

check my signature to see link to my site.

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is A Laptop Repair Business? / Affiliates Tutorial:how To Really Make $200(dollars) In A Day... / Diesel/ago For Sale- Introduce And Earn Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.