Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) (707 Views)

Senator Samdaddy: An Embarrassment To Owerri Zone. / Tribunal Upholds The Election Of Senator Sam Anyanwu PDP Owerri Zone( Sam Daddy) / Paschal Nneji For Senate owerri zone In Imo State Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by fnep2smooth(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
After a rough day about my dad case,

https://www.nairaland.com/2068691/please-need-human-rights-lawyers

I decides to chill out my sorrow with one bottle of orijin wink

I ordered for it and after waiting for some seconds I noticed a pack of matches on the table.
I ask the girl who gave them this customized matches. She said some APC who came for a rally, that they said it's for smokers.

now my point is:
Does it mean that APC has no better means to pass there message across except through matches pack for smokers?

Is this the proper way of advicing the youth to stop smoking by giving them matches to light the cigarettes?

I was expecting to see some achievements or plans for the youth on it but nothing was there, does it mean that the matches pack was just to sample the candidates and the smokers should smoke on as far as they vote for him?

Please any APC supporters should answer me before I cast my humble vote.

By the way I need your help and advice.

1 Like

Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
No picture ?
Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by fnep2smooth(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rolling

Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mtchew!

Click "like" 4 GEJ/Samboribobo

Click "share" 4 GMB/Prof

cool
Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by temitemi1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
When a party is an assembly of motor park touts(agbero) u should expect to see this nah grin grin grin... GEJ till tinubu quits smoking grin grin grin
Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Passport to Cancer..
Re: APC Smoker Matches For Smokers ( Owerri Zone ) by najoke: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
fnep2smooth:
After a rough day about my dad case,

I decides to chill out my sorrow with one bottle of orijin wink

I ordered for it and after waiting for some seconds I noticed a pack of matches on the table.
I ask the girl who gave them this customized matches. She said some APC who came for a rally, that they said it's for smokers.

now my point is:
[s]Does it mean that APC has no better means to pass there message across except through matches pack for smokers?

Is this the proper way of advicing the youth to stop smoking by giving them matches to light the cigarettes?

I was expecting to see some achievements or plans for the youth on it but nothing was there, does it mean that the matches pack was just to sample the candidates and the smokers should smoke on as far as they vote for him?

Please any APC supporters should answer me before I cast my humble vote.

[/s]
@op
here is a simple question for you....is it only smokers that use matches .......are you saying smokers are the highest users of matches ......what if it was a customized pack of cigarette......I wonder what you would have written.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To See Chaos, As INEC Postpones Elections / Presidency Condemns Obasanjo’s ‘unwarranted Attack’ On Jonathan / President Jonathan Cronies Secretly File 5 More Cases To Stop Buhari And INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.