Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (17520 Views)

Cynthia Morgan shades Dammy Krane, Says He Deserves It. / Makeup Free Mercy Johnson With Her Kids At Their School / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Locapito:
Who else an HUSBAND's SNATCHER and BED SHARER will endorsed if not the clueless one?
e pain ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Locapito:
Who else an HUSBAND's SNATCHER and BED SHARER will endorsed if not the clueless one?
e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yeah right, and you keep running abroad to deliver your babies. Mschew. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by AnusOdourInhaler: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
jdbrasco:
APCist displaying his/her stupidity. I'm not suprised cos ur moniker says it all
Listen Mr man.. I have right to voice out my opinion!
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by lawalt01(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
...Mercy Johnson is a popular LovePeddler and husband snatcher until she regains her sanity anything she says for now is null and void!!!...sai baba 2015...
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by openmine(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
biafranqueen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95AFSqxxYY

GEJ should just relax well well!
i love that song..i had to download it on youtube...sitdown tins grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by dammytosh: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't blame her.

She spent most of the time in America.

She can endorse.

Thank God for the snatched husband.

The same Jonathan that promised nollywood and never fulfilled it got cash to a few and they are misbehaving
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by FLYFIRE(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
[s]''He deserves another chance. This is a president who
has good intentions for the nation. He is by no means
a perfect man but he means well and he has apparently
learnt from his weaknesses in the last four years.[/s]

Trash !!!!!
he mean well, he go dance kukere a day after people die for bomb blast

he mean well, he wan buy more private jet when 80% still dey walk and stand for molue.
he mean well, soldier no get enough weapon to fight insurgence
he mean well, fuel subsidy removal on Jan 1
he mean well, he and his VP dey use religion and tribe to drive a wedge between us

he mean well ko, he meant well ni

funfamicious alacrity of demelucat trinsapal
And who is the alternative? Buhari? Hahahaha...how old are you?
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
What does Mercy Johnson know?
Dumbfu.....ck!

Nja don dey "para"wey yeye celebs dey endorse president smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I donn die oooooooo
papa God bless America for me I thank God say i see western world oooooo ,nja for show.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by abangaLEE(f): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
ebukauzo:
Are u sure?
you neednt be told nah
nothing can eva stop him
*clear Fart*
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by holatin(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
FLYFIRE:

And who is the alternative? Buhari? Hahahaha...how old are you?
let me phone a friend
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by openmine(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
ceejay80s:
All these ashewowood go hear am when GMB go enter as presido,
Instead of them to mind their business and they on neutral ground
but seriously...she has the same right just like you to support who she wants to...in dis case she supports Gej...accept it and stop the insults on her personality...
by the way,if she was in support of buhari wud u have called her an "ashewo"? smh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ndcide(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
No good reason to vote Buhari.

Those insisting on buhari just want another face in aso rock.

things ain't done that way.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Twaci(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Next it'd be Britney spears....

I vote for the Almighty jaare!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
ndcide:
No good reason to vote Buhari.

Those insisting on buhari just want another face in aso rock.

things ain't done that way.

why won't they want another face,when Jonathan didn't leave them with any option look at this Jonathan and his boys are the most corrupt ever
cos in his time nja made a lot of money look at trillions flying out the door,what is killing people is that his not holding anybody responsible America stop to buy oil cos of this corrupt pls listen to the cry of your country it's just about apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by danielmichael(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Dumbfu.....ck!
She's a nigerian celebrity that can cater for yu and ya entire family in the next 10yrs to come.

Idi0t

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by hensben(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
I know say the way GEJ dey host actors/actress, artiste 1year ago for aso rock na the aim be this......GEJ know say him don fail so him wan use these celebrities buy common masses mind.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by idu1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Her head is not correct....

Evu!!!...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
...and she alwz run out of the country to give birth to her babies. Mtchew***

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by fancy4eve(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
nyc one mercy, GEJ till my pvc expires, blind bats kiss our asss
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by halimat38(f): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
MERCY AND HER FRIENDS ARE MISSING THE POINT, THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE ECONOMY. SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON JONATHAN DIDN'T LEAVE US WITH ANY OTHER OPTION.
HIS AND HIS BOYS IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA DESTROY ALL THE FUNDS IN OUR TREASURY ACCOUNT WHY SHOULD HOW LEADERS THINK WHEN WE APPOINT THEM TO THE OFFICE THE BEST IS TO SHARE OUR MONEY THEY SUPPOSE TO USE TO BUILD GOOD ROADS,GOOD SCHOOLS AND BETTER ECONOMY FOR US,THEY SHARE ALL THAT MONEY WITH ONLY THERE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES IT'S NOT FAIR THE WAY WE ARE BEING TREATED JUST WANT MERCY TO GO AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH WE MADE IN JUST ONLY OIL IN THE LAST 6YRS AND HOW MUCH. HE HAS LEFT FOR COS OF SO MUCH MONEY WE GENERATED THAT WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE SHOULD DONE MORE THINGS .PLS MERCY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU.I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER BUT DON'T WANT YOU TO BE IN SUPPORT OF THE "BS "YOU WERE IN AMERICA RECENTLY ATLANTA DIDN'T YOU SEE HOW THE ROADS LOOK OR COME VISIT ME IN CALIFORNIA,I WILL ONLY TAKE YOU ON A RIDE ON HIGHWAY 15 THEN YOU SEE THAT ....................................THINK.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by lawrsmith(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Dumbfu.....ck!
no you are Mr. know all.ewu hausa
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Dumbfu.....ck!

You shared my sentiments eloquently.

Thanks.

She should be barefoot, pregnant and cooking in some mans kitchen.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
halimat38:
MERCY AND HER FRIENDS ARE MISSING THE POINT, THEY DON'T FOLLOW THE ECONOMY. SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON JONATHAN DIDN'T LEAVE US WITH ANY OTHER OPTION.
HIS AND HIS BOYS IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA DESTROY ALL THE FUNDS IN OUR TREASURY ACCOUNT WHY SHOULD HOW LEADERS THINK WHEN WE APPOINT THEM TO THE OFFICE THE BEST IS TO SHARE OUR MONEY THEY SUPPOSE TO USE TO BUILD GOOD ROADS,GOOD SCHOOLS AND BETTER ECONOMY FOR US,THEY SHARE ALL THAT MONEY WITH ONLY THERE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES IT'S NOT FAIR THE WAY WE ARE BEING TREATED JUST WANT MERCY TO GO AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH WE MADE IN JUST ONLY OIL IN THE LAST 6YRS AND HOW MUCH. HE HAS LEFT FOR COS OF SO MUCH MONEY WE GENERATED THAT WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE SHOULD DONE MORE THINGS .PLS MERCY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU.I LOVE YOU LIKE A SISTER BUT DON'T WANT YOU TO BE IN SUPPORT OF THE "BS "YOU WERE IN AMERICA RECENTLY ATLANTA DIDN'T YOU SEE HOW THE ROADS LOOK OR COME VISIT ME IN CALIFORNIA,I WILL ONLY TAKE YOU ON A RIDE ON HIGHWAY 15 THEN YOU SEE THAT ....................................THINK.

I-15 ehn?

We should have a Nairalander get together, LA chapter.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by lawrsmith(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
acidtalk:
In other news:

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE FEBRUARY 14.

* POWER : [/b]The power situation of the country will NEVER improve if this government remains in power, as the money bags supporting this government are the sole importers of fuel and diesel and they make billions of naira in profit everyday by gaining from the epileptic power situation of the country.

[b]* SECURITY :
Billions are budgeted for security but yet nothing to show for it , especially in the North East of the country. Jonathan has politicized the military and made it equally Corrupt. The military, police, sss only flex their powers at the opposition and harmless citizens.

*YOUTH EMPOWERMENT: Sure P and the likes are money siphoners the government setup to siphon money. Those who needed to benefit from it aren't as every penny is being embezzled by the same government.

*TRANSPORTATION: Before you start pointing at the railways which is Jonathan's ONLY achievement, ask yourself if that is the same kind of coaches used in this present day world. Brazil, Czech, Venezuela, Mexico and others just resuscitated their rail transport and each country spent FAR LESS than what our government claimed to have spent and with a more modernized end product.

*ECONOMY : Nigeria's economy is SINKING SERIOUSLY. Whether you believe Charles Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, and other economist or not, the truth remains that an economy tsunami is about to take place in the coming months. Over 30% of government workers, banks, oil and gas, Marine, insurance, fund managers, manufacturing will be out of job in the next few months. Ngozi Iweala and others can twist figures and refute the truth as much as they can but the truth is about to unveil itself soon.

IF YOU AGREE JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE THE CLUESS DRUNKARD IS A THIEF AND WON'T RETURN TO ASO ROCK SIGNIFY HERE NOW WITH THE LIKE BUTTON.
where were ur DINGY and PUNK father, when the so called CLUELESS DRUNKARD became the president of this great nation?
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by bbjummy: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
You have made your choice Mercy but Let God's will alone be done and let the best man win.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
danielmichael:

She's a nigerian celebrity that can cater for yu and ya entire family in the next 10yrs to come.

Idi0t

No. Talk about catering for you and you abject poverty stricken family of no hopers, we are sorted!

Hopeless cun....t!

Celebrity my foot.......

Fu..ck you, your father and the rest of your poverty ravaged family!
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
lawrsmith:
no you are Mr. know all.ewu hausa

Your father, Ewu Gambia and your mother, Ewu Somalia.

Fu...cking lunkhead.

Go fu..ck yourself and your mimmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
funnyme:

Am sure she knows that your head is filled with akamu. Bush man.

It is your father, that fu...cking one legged bastard who is a bush man!

Fu..cking product of an abominable mating between a nuisance and the village dog!
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ElFenomeno1: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
LAX89:

She certainly knows better than you, because all you could come up with is to insult and call her 'Dumbfu.....ck". That obviously shows the level of your intellect. Besides, she's obviously done more for Nigeria than you have.

Get fu...cking lost, you filthy son of a tramp!

Your father and mother's wisdom and intellect put together, will get consumed by a quarter of what i have up there!

Vacuous troglodyte.
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by ceejay80s(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
openmine:

but seriously...she has the same right just like you to support who she wants to...in dis case she supports Gej...accept it and stop the insults on her personality...
by the way,if she was in support of buhari wud u have called her an "ashewo"? smh
1st of all, I am not supporting buhari,
2ndly, I don't like gej
I don't have or support any party ,
16yrs is ok, let other party take over and let's compare
Re: Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari UNTIL GEJ gives a damn about declaring his asset.
Buhari UNTIL GEJ/PDP tell us who kill Azazi, Yakowa and Gen. Shuawa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's Your Favorite Actress In Jenifa`s Diary [photo] / “We Didn’t Abandon Mr Ibu” - AGN / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.