Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive (2751 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Prostitution though as old as the world itself, is a very dirty, immoral business women engage in to make money, although we all criticize these prostitutes for disrespecting their bodies so much for money, we also need to realize that this business flourishes because of Men who are incapable of controlling their sexual urge. Sadly or surprisingly the Men who patronize prostitutes do so not because they dont have partners who are unwilling to sleep with them, they do so for silly reasons like;

1. They are bored with their partners - its not that they aren't getting it, they are tired of the particular one they are getting.

2. They want to be able to ask for what they really want - perhaps they have certain weird, unusual desire which they may be ashamed/embarrassed to ask of their partner. guys if your desire is so crazy, go for deliverance, there is probably a spirit behind that craving cheesy.
3. They want to be wild - Its not bad to be wild, talk to your partner, if she cannot cooperate, why not end the relationship and get someone who would not mind getting wild instead of looking for prostitutes?

Morale: Apart from telling prostitutes to try to get decent and less demeaning jobs, lets also talk to the men who make this business thrive, NO PROSTITUTE PATRONIZER, NO PROSTITUTE. Prostitutes and their patronizers are the cause of the spread of so many STD's and STI's today. Our men need to change to tone down the rate of prostitution today.

points on why men patronize prostitutes culled from http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/why-men-risk-it-all-for-sex-with-prostitutes.aspx

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oh it is time for blame game. If you lot don't make yourselves available for the commercial business who are the buyers gonna approach? If you channel your time, energy and resources into another form of business or hustling, those men will give up and seek greener pastures elsewhere. Shift left jor.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
don't blame it on men..blame it on conji
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by kestolove95(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
don't blame it on me,blame it on conji
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by MizMyColi(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
It's a tete-a-tete kind of situation.
We will only move forward when we walk in the consciousness that, first, we ought to be the change we want to see effected in others and society @Large.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
I dy come......
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
don't blame it on me,blame it on conji
Are you saying its the conji that approaches the prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
It's a tete-a-tete kind of situation.
We will only move forward when we walk in the consciousness that, first, we ought to be the change we want to see effected in others and society @Large.
i concur, men need to change and control themselves, women need to know there are other means of making money.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Vessi:
Oh it is time for blame game. If you lot don't make yourselves available for the commercial business who are the buyers gonna approach? If you channel your time, energy and resources into another form of business or hustling, those men will give up and seek greener pastures elsewhere. Shift left jor.
you sound like a patronizer
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
It takes two to tango; the prost*tute and the man.

From all the point you listed, the only thing I could make out is a case of two people, who ain't on the same sexual frequency, i.e the man and his partner.
*probably not ready to compromise.
#OR, "outrightly" not aware that the sexual aspect of the relationship is hampered.

Thus, a need for an external satisfaction

The change we want, starts from US.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by MizMyColi(f): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
i concur, men need to change and control themselves, women need to know there are other means of making money.

Ditto.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
you sound like a patronizer
Do I give one round fvvck what you think of me?

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by 2sa2: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It takes two to tangle; the prost*tute and the man.

From all the point you listed, the only thing I could make out is a case of two people, who ain't on the same sexual frequency, i.e the man and his partner.
*probably not ready to compromise.
#OR, "outrightly" not aware that the sexual aspect of the relationship is hampered.

Thus, a need for an external satisfaction

The change we want, starts from US.
tango, u are welcome.

@op. you are not serious at all. u want attention shifted to the men when its the women that display their wares for men to patronize. imagine going to brothels and meeting no woman there, would the man no go back home to his wife or if worst come to worst self service.
Let me tell you, even though men are not interested, the prostitutes will seduce them by all means necessary. Rubbish post.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by kestolove95(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Are you saying its the conji that approaches the prostitutes?
yes...dats y aftr d conji don commot...mst men regrt dia actions
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
2sa2:
tango, u are welcome.

@op. you are not serious at all. u want attention shifted to the men when its the women that display their wares for men to patronize. imagine going to brothels and meeting no woman there, would the man no go back home to his wife or if worst come to worst self service.
Let me tell you, even though men are not interested, the prostitutes will seduce them by all means necessary. Rubbish post.
Thanks much.
I actually thought it's "tangle" all my life...lols.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
yes...dats y aftr d conji don commot...mst men regrt dia actions
very funny, what happens to self control?
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by 2sa2: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks much.
I actually thought it's "tangle" all my life...lols.
u are welcome dear we learn everyday, tango is a kind of dance which involves two parties, hence it takes two to tango.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Prostitution though as old as the world itself, is a very dirty, immoral business women engage in to make money, although we all criticize these prostitutes for disrespecting their bodies so much for money, we also need to realize that this business flourishes because of Men who are incapable of controlling their sexual urge. Sadly or surprisingly the Men who patronize prostitutes do so not because they dont have partners who are unwilling to sleep with them, they do so for silly reasons like;
1. They are bored with their partners - its not that they aren't getting it, they are tired of the particular one they are getting.
2. They want to be able to ask for what they really want - perhaps they have certain weird, unusual desire which they may be ashamed/embarrassed to ask of their partner. guys if your desire is so crazy, go for deliverance, there is probably a spirit behind that craving cheesy.
3. They want to be wild - Its not bad to be wild, talk to your partner, if she cannot cooperate, why not end the relationship and get someone who would not mind getting wild instead of looking for prostitutes?

Morale: Apart from telling prostitutes to try to get decent and less demeaning jobs, lets also talk to the men who make this business thrive, NO PROSTITUTE PATRONIZER, NO PROSTITUTE. Prostitutes and their patronizers are the cause of the spread of so many STD's and STI's today. Our men need to change to tone down the rate of prostitution today.
Story land story land
Land of music fun and tales
Story land story land
Bring your friends along.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
2sa2:
u are welcome dear we learn everyday, tango is a kind of dance which involves two parties, hence it takes two to tango.
Then it also takes two to mambo because manbo is a kind of dance.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by 2sa2: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Then it also takes two to mambo because manbo is a kind of dance.
that of tango has become an idiomatic expression.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:

Story land story land
Story land story land
i'm not surprised.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
2sa2:
that of tango has become an idiomatic expression.
If e like make e be metaphor na him sabi grin grin
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm not surprised.
Why should you be? You know not of what you speak of!.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:
Why should you be? You know not of what you speak of!.
Educate me naw, what do i not know of, is it the fact that its men that make the business flourish or what?
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Educate me naw, what do i not know of, is it the fact that its men that make the business flourish or what?
You like others like you fail to see that there two sides to a coin. You opened this thread with the intent of only debating/debasing a particular aspect of the issue you raised!.

You forget the fact that as long as their are women willing to sell their bodies, there will always be men willing to pay for it. You alone ringed the alarm that men should have self control forgetting that self control is a multi facet concept! It applies to almost everything... For instance, a man who's a glutton needs to have self control! Yes he does but because there is availability of food he just can't help but be a glutton, take away the availability of food and Voila!. He adjusts automatically!. (Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall neither do they tell a blind man say food done ready).

In simple economics, if the product is not there, nobody will buy it!. So instead of you to open a thread and call on the government to help in the eradication of prostitution, you decided to do the nigerian girl thing by 'blaming the man'. Yes oh blame the man! Konji na bastard!. Only those who truly haven't engage in sex will say its a bad thing!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by kestolove95(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
very funny, what happens to self control?
self control na for paper e dey
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:
You like others like you fail to see that there two sides to a coin. You opened this thread with the intent of only debating/debasing a particular aspect of the issue you raised!.

You forget the fact that as long as their are women willing to sell their bodies, there will always be men willing to pay for it. You alone ringed the alarm that men should have self control forgetting that self control is a multi facet concept! It applies to almost everything... For instance, a man who's a glutton needs to have self control! Yes he does but because there is availability of food he just can't help but be a glutton, take away the availability of food and Voila!. He adjusts automatically!. (Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall neither do they tell a blind man say food done ready).

In simple economics, if the product is not there, nobody will buy it!. So instead of you to open a thread and call on the government to help in the eradication of prostitution, you decided to do the nigerian girl thing by 'blaming the man'. Yes oh blame the man! Konji na bastard!. Only those who truly haven't engage in sex will say its a bad thing!!!.
this is not just sex but with prostitutes, people that have been with hundreds of men who may have a disease or two. if you read my post well, i blame it on the men because they are the ones with issues, they can always have sex with girlfriends, wife etc but because of silly reasons they go for prostitutes thereby making the business thrive. if we are want to talk about economics then look at he law of demand and supply, its the demand for prostitutes by men that lead to the supply.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by gbenga4my(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na copy and paste the girl do
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by olashas(f): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
joseph1832:

Story land story land
Story land story land

Agbaya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
olashas:

Agbaya grin grin
kiss

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by joseph1832(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
this is not just sex but with prostitutes, people that have been with hundreds of men who may have a disease or two. if you read my post well, i blame it on the men because they are the ones with issues, they can always have sex with girlfriends, wife etc but because of silly reasons they go for prostitutes thereby making the business thrive. if we are want to talk about economics then look at he law of demand and supply, its the demand for prostitutes by men that lead to the supply.
So according to you having sex with prostitutes is more sinful than having sex with girl friends? I see... You misunderstood my post because you lack dept!
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by urchbarbie(f): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2015
Baseless point. Why then do they rape under aged gals? @op, dis issue has been on since time immemorial. Ask Solomon in d bible. Ask David. Ask nne! They wld tell u: "Men are polygamous in nature"
Babes, d problem can never be stopped even if sex workers go strike, or close market. Men wld still find a way to cheat. Only a man dat fears God dat can try to stay away from dis act. Some women still give men styles "ie snake in d monkey shadow, yet they cheat. I knw a lady who told her husband to teach her d styles he gets outside, so she can satisfy him. D man no gree, till he met a near death experience and gave his life to christ. Nne, men are wired dat way. To think sex even when they see a gal wrapped in hijab: they still wld imagine wat lay beneath. Our prayer is dat God wld help them to control dis insatiable love for sex
2sa2:
tango, u are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? / Dead Body Found On Iwo Road, Ibadan, This Morning (photos) / ipokia agog yesterday as foreign expatriates visit refinery site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.