Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive (2781 Views)

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House / The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2015
urchbarbie:
Baseless point. Why then do they rape under aged gals? @op, dis issue has been on since time immemorial. Ask Solomon in d bible. Ask David. Ask nne! They wld tell u: "Men are polygamous in nature"
Babes, d problem can never be stopped even if sex workers go strike, or close market. Men wld still find a way to cheat. Only a man dat fears God dat can try to stay away from dis act. Some women still give men styles "ie snake in d monkey shadow, yet they cheat. I knw a lady who told her husband to teach her d styles he gets outside, so she can satisfy him. D man no gree, till he met a near death experience and gave his life to christ. Nne, men are wired dat way. To think sex even when they see a gal wrapped in hijab: they still wld imagine wat lay beneath. Our prayer is dat God wld help them to control dis insatiable love for sex
Prayer is one, another thing is they have to work on themselves, the change needs to come from within, if a man makes up his mind not to pursue women up and down, we would succeed.
do you think women don't have the urge to be with different men as well? some do, but the ability to but such desire under subjection is what makes her.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by urchbarbie(f): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2015
True. Prayer and a postive mind to stay away from such acts wld help them too.
firstEVA:
Prayer is one, another thing is they have to work on themselves, the change needs to come from within, if a man makes up his mind not to pursue women up and down, we would succeed.
do you think women don't have the urge to be with different men as well? some do, but the ability to but such desire under subjection is what makes her.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
urchbarbie:
Baseless point. Why then do they rape under aged gals? @op, dis issue has been on since time immemorial. Ask Solomon in d bible. Ask David. Ask nne! They wld tell u: "Men are polygamous in nature"
Babes, d problem can never be stopped even if sex workers go strike, or close market. Men wld still find a way to cheat. Only a man dat fears God dat can try to stay away from dis act. Some women still give men styles "ie snake in d monkey shadow, yet they cheat. I knw a lady who told her husband to teach her d styles he gets outside, so she can satisfy him. D man no gree, till he met a near death experience and gave his life to christ. Nne, men are wired dat way. To think sex even when they see a gal wrapped in hijab: they still wld imagine wat lay beneath. Our prayer is dat God wld help them to control dis insatiable love for sex
so women don't have this insatiable urge for sex ? Women don't cheat on their husbands and boyfriends with a another sexual adventurous man? SMH on the level of hypocrisy your likes showcase.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by urchbarbie(f): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dearie! I ddnt say women don't. As a matter of fact, whr I am currently, women r more promiscous than men. The question is why wld a man use d services of a call gal when he has a wife? And dat remains my humble submission.
Vessi:
so women don't have this insatiable urge for sex ? Women don't cheat on their husbands and boyfriends with a another sexual adventurous man? SMH on the level of hypocrisy your likes showcase.
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
urchbarbie:
Dearie! I ddnt say women don't. As a matter of fact, whr I am currently, women r more promiscous than men. The question is why wld a man use d services of a call gal when he has a wife? And dat remains my humble submission.
Same reason some women have sugar boys when they have husbands. That is my humble reply.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Anaskie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
urchbarbie:
I was about giving you a sharp retort but then, I remembered you were my sweetheart.

Barbie, my problem with your post is that it reeks of generalization. There are still lots and lots of nice, loving, faithful guys out there like me wink And besides, men don't cheat because we are wired that way.

C'mon, your simply saying that its in the genes of all men to cheat. That we simply cannot help but cheat on our girlfriends, fiancees or wives, no matter how much we love them, how beautiful they are or even how well they give 'it' to us.

I believe its individualistic. A guy cheats because he wants to, not because he was born a cheat or because all men cheat.

BTW, which one is snake in the monkey shadow style? shocked

You don spoil o grin
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by urchbarbie(f): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dearie! U self be my swt@! I won't reveal ur secret. I remember 1 good guy telling me he wld become a player cos gals av shown him shege! It goes to show dat he had d fear of God. As I said earlier, its only 1 who fears God dat can live a decent life
Anaskie:
I was about giving you a sharp retort but then, I remembered you were my sweetheart.

Barbie, my problem with your post is that it reeks of generalization. There are still lots and lots of nice, loving, faithful guys out there like me wink And besides, men don't cheat because we are wired that way.

C'mon, your simply saying that its in the genes of all men to cheat. That we simply cannot help but cheat on our girlfriends, fiancees or wives, no matter how much we love them, how beautiful they are or even how well they give 'it' to us.

I believe its individualistic. A guy cheats because he wants to, not because he was born a cheat or because all men cheat.

BTW, which one is snake in the monkey shadow style? shocked

You don spoil o grin
Re: Men Are The True Reason Prostitution Thrive by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Prostitution though as old as the world itself, is a very dirty, immoral business women engage in to make money, although we all criticize these prostitutes for disrespecting their bodies so much for money, we also need to realize that this business flourishes because of Men who are incapable of controlling their sexual urge. Sadly or surprisingly the Men who patronize prostitutes do so not because they dont have partners who are unwilling to sleep with them, they do so for silly reasons like;

1. They are bored with their partners - its not that they aren't getting it, they are tired of the particular one they are getting.

2. They want to be able to ask for what they really want - perhaps they have certain weird, unusual desire which they may be ashamed/embarrassed to ask of their partner. guys if your desire is so crazy, go for deliverance, there is probably a spirit behind that craving cheesy.
3. They want to be wild - Its not bad to be wild, talk to your partner, if she cannot cooperate, why not end the relationship and get someone who would not mind getting wild instead of looking for prostitutes?

Morale: Apart from telling prostitutes to try to get decent and less demeaning jobs, lets also talk to the men who make this business thrive, NO PROSTITUTE PATRONIZER, NO PROSTITUTE. Prostitutes and their patronizers are the cause of the spread of so many STD's and STI's today. Our men need to change to tone down the rate of prostitution today.

points on why men patronize prostitutes culled from http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/why-men-risk-it-all-for-sex-with-prostitutes.aspx
Hmmmmmmmm so true. Most men arent disciplined in dat area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising / Governor Fayose's Son Nigba Fayose Shows Off His Wealth / Commercial Baking Equipment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.