Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" (944 Views)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / PIX. See What Thieves Did To My Laptop / Phone Shop. / Fresh/authentic Database Of Any Business Sector?call Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by Sylas: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
days after the robbery incidence that took place in ondo state, nigeria all banks in ijebu-ode were closed down for business. We all thought the situation will only last for a day or two so as to tighten up the security. Unfortunately instead of tighten-up the security measures they had in place, they loosen up the security by removing the only & I mean the only armored vehicle attached to both ijebu north, ijebu north east and ijebu ode which I thought was provided by the state government for unexplained reason(s) and as if that is not enough some shot their ATM doors and others deliberately off their generator sets so that their ATM will not dispense cash while the remaining banks have ds huge NO ATM placards in front of their gates.
ADMIN; ds is a frontpage material ooooo cos we need an urgent help
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sylas:
days after the robbery incidence that took place in ondo state, nigeria all banks in ijebu-ode were closed down for business. We all thought the situation will only last for a day or two so as to tighten up the security. Unfortunately instead of tighten-up the security measures they had in place, they loosen up the security by removing the only & I mean the only armored vehicle attached to both ijebu north, ijebu north east and ijebu ode which I thought was provided by the state government for unexplained reason(s) and as if that is not enough some shot their ATM doors and others deliberately off their generator sets so that their ATM will not dispense cash while the remaining banks have ds huge NO ATM placards in front of their gates.
ADMIN; ds is a frontpage material ooooo cos we need an urgent help
This is very serious oo, imagine becos of 3k, this morning i had to gone to shagamu to use my atm.
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by tonjeola(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
so i ve people here who are from ijebu ode?
had to used internet banking on monday to transfer cash out,
now i instructed people to pay in their cash to helping hands member in lagos for easy transaction.
ijebu ode now is village, only in ijebu ode i heard banks close for weeks, even months.
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by Nutase: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP if you want this to make FP change the title of this thread to 'HOW THIEVES AND POLICE ARE KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU'.
If your brother was a banker would you allow him go and seat down in a banking hall in a town that is highly susceptible to armed robbery without police protection.
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by tonjeola(m): 12:22am On Feb 05, 2015
Nutase:
OP if you want this to make FP change the title of this thread to 'HOW THIEVES AND POLICE ARE KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU'.
If your brother was a banker would you allow him go and seat down in a banking hall in a town that is highly susceptible to armed robbery without police protection.
on point
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by Sylas: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2015
[quote author=detops post=30423585] This is very serious oo, imagine becos of 3k

u can imagine ijebu ode to shagamu cost nothing less than #500. deduct it from 3k and u are left with 2500. God have mercy!
Re: HOW THIEVES AND POLICE IS KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU ODE" by Sylas: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2015
if you want this to make FP change the title of this thread to 'HOW THIEVES AND POLICE ARE KILLING THE BUSINESS SECTOR IN IJEBU'.
[/quote] thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

First Batch Of Made-in-nigeria Tecno Phones Expected 3rd/4th Quarter 2015 / Do U Know U Can? / Business To Start With 1million Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.