Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX (4501 Views)

Is This Why Some Soldiers Don't Give Their Best In Fight Against Boko Haram?(pix / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by NafeesaAA(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
France Practically Forced GEJ to allow Chadian Forces to Fight Boko Haram.
Ahmad Salkida. Renowned Boko Haram Journalist & Expert.
So France Practically Forced GEJ to allow Chadian troops into Nigeria.

They are said to be moving towards Baga in an armored convoy.

We warned and warned and warned on this, that this administration to reequip and get NA ready for this fight.

Shettima Governor of Borno cried that our army are ill equip, we shouted him down and accused him of sponsoring Boko Haram.

As I predicted, we are only begining to scramble around at the 11th hour.

When South sudan bought a hundred plus T-72av tanks, we cried GEJ, how about NA ?

Then Ethiopia bought 200 upgraded T-72 tanks from Ukraine for 100 millionUSD. Nigeria paid no attention.

Chad has been reequipping, Uganda, Equatorial Guinea, Tanzania, Kenya all reequipped their forces, while the slumber party continued in Abuja.

A number of NAF bosses boasted they were combat ready, a laughable tale, if it wasn’t such a treasonous act.

Today all Nigerians know it was a lie, we should have known then, so the joke is on us.

Instead, of rubbing shoulders with our piers in South Africa, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt, we are waiting for Chad to come and bail us out of Boko Haram.

Imagine, just Imagine the number people that would be alive today, had this decisions and many other have been taken.

1 Like

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by RotrEmmanuel: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria is our country, France can't take decisions for us. GEJ is someone known for diplomacy and Allah can't stop his blessings.

Nigeria will face series of internal crisis, but we shall conquer them all at Allah's designated time.

GEJ is the only man that can end insurgency and he is doing it by acquiring more military hardwares.

If my brothers in the north can't help the situation; by exposing all those against their peace, they have no course to blame it all on FG.
Come to talk of it, Who are boko harram soldiers
Is it IGBO abi na YORUBA?

people harming themselves since 1914BC

SAMBO/GEJ my val.... Insha Allah cool

17 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Collynzo9: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
If you don't tell us the special weapons the Chadians are coming with that Nigerian military doesn't have.....may God punish you for this post.
Some of you know what the real problem is but keep living in denial.
Next is to accuse Chad of genocide and human right abuse.
Rubbish!

20 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by temitemi1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
They must not over step their limit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by macpetrus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chad... I withdraw all my formal statement about you guys!!!... All I knw is that you guys knws yourself!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Pangea: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
We are a country of hypocrites
And we delight in telling ourselves lies!
This Boko haram insurgency has proved that NA is just a paper tiger!

I seriously think LYING blatantly by government officials should be made a punishable offense!

2 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
If you don't tell us the special weapons the Chadians are coming with that Nigerian military doesn't have.....may God punish you for this post.
Some of you know what the real problem is but keep living in denial.
Next is to accuse Chad of genocide and human right abuse.
Rubbish!
Shut up. Come back when you're sober.
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
We need chad to defeat boko haram for us? Something is seriously wrong with Nigeria~ Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by atlwireles: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria army was built to fight in the South, boko haram changed the equation.

5 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by NafeesaAA(f): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Seem like we have a lot of people who just want this insurgency to go on and on.
Chadians carry go

3 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by egift(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nigeria can easily defeat Boko Haram alone and secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. But we currently have a very weak President, who have no clue of has to be done. In this election, we will correct this mistake.

Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Those Fat men in Abuja are destroying the military for their selfish gain. Sadly, GEJ said and I quote "There is no corruption in the military (GEJ 2014). Anyway, I hope the administration seriously look into this, Nigeria can't remain at the mercies of Chad and ors.

2 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by OgologoDimkpa: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
When bokoharam were initially being killed, Buhari cried out that his boys were being massacred embarassed
Today, his foot soldiers have grown wings and difficult to tame.

Glad to know they are currently being dealt with.

Fish out all those Islamic blood thirsty jihadist and deal with them accordingly.

Kudos to the gallant soldiers

12 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by AnusOdourInhaler: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
I see
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Whitehorse: 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
@NafeesaAA,

I respect your military knowledge contribution, but the guy that posted that stuff on twitter is being clever by half. I already told him so on twitter before this your post.

So France forced GEJ to the meeting he had in Chad recently? Or France forced Nigerian troops currently bombing Sambisa to do so?

Let's not politicize everything.

Without Chad, Niger and Cameroon on board this fight, there is no way Nigeria can win against BokoHaram. You and i know this, and you know the reasons too, unless Nigeria wants to start a war with three Francophone countries at ONCE with Papa France at their help.

Everything must not be politics...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
When bokoharam were initially being killed, Buhari cried out that his boys were being massacred embarassed
Today, his foot soldiers have grown wings and difficult to tame.

Glad to know they are currently being dealt with.

Fish out all those Islamic blood thirsty jihadist and deal with them accordingly.

Kudos to the gallant soldiers
here we go again! Blaming Jonathan's weakness on Buhari.
I give up on your stupidity!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by HURUCHI(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:
Those Fat men in Abuja are destroying the military for their selfish gain. Sadly, GEJ said and I quote "There is no corruption in the military (GEJ 2014). Anyway, I hope the administration seriously look into this, Nigeria can't remain at the mercies of Chad and ors.

Hmmmm I here u
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by TS2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't even trust the Nigerian military. The ones who are physically fit dont have morale, the ones who have morale are not physically fit.
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Whitehorse: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
egift:
Nigeria can easily defeat Boko Haram alone and secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. But we currently have a very weak President, who have no clue of has to be done. In this election, we will correct this mistake.

Sai Buhari.

Sir,
Please do not display your geo political ignorance in public. Are you not aware that Chad was a transit point for weapons smuggled in from Libya and the Sahel by Bokoharam or that Cameroon has/had been Bokoharams resting and recovery place until recently?

Everything is politics with you guys

6 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Collynzo9: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Boko haram insurgency is centered in an area bordering about 4 countries. There is no way Nigeria can defeat them without the help of those countries.

4 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by OgologoDimkpa: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
[s]here we go again! Blaming Jonathan's weakness on Buhari.
I give up on your stupidity!
[/s] Oh! you're still around?
I thought you've joined ISIS embarassed

GEJ till 2019!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by tbaba1234: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
Whitehorse:

Sir,
Please do not display your geo political ignorance in public. Are you not aware that Chad was a transit point for weapons smuggled in from Libya and the Sahel by Bokoharam or that Cameroon has/had been Bokoharams resting and recovery place until recently?

Everything is politics with you guys

Actually, most of BH weapons now were captured from Nigerian's military.

1 Like

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by tbaba1234: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo9:
Boko haram insurgency is centered in an area bordering about 4 countries. There is no way Nigeria can defeat them without the help of those countries.

Yes but not with them in Nigeria's territory.

A 1998 Nigerian army would have crushed BH.

4 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by HURUCHI(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

Ar u sure
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by jmaine: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
NafeesaAA:

We warned and warned and warned on this, that this administration to reequip and get NA ready for this fight.

Shettima Governor of Borno cried that our army are ill equip, we shouted him down and accused him of sponsoring Boko Haram.

When South sudan bought a hundred plus T-72av tanks, we cried GEJ, how about NA ?

Then Ethiopia bought 200 upgraded T-72 tanks from Ukraine for 100 millionUSD. Nigeria paid no attention.

Chad has been reequipping, Uganda, Equatorial Guinea, Tanzania, Kenya all reequipped their forces, while the slumber party continued in Abuja.

A number of NAF bosses boasted they were combat ready, a laughable tale, if it wasn’t such a treasonous act.

Today all Nigerians know it was a lie, we should have known then, so the joke is on us.

Instead, of rubbing shoulders with our piers in South Africa, Algeria, Morocco and Egypt, we are waiting for Chad to come and bail us out of Boko Haram.

Imagine, just Imagine the number people that would be alive today, had this decisions and many other have been taken.

Madam, recent events has showed that Shettima claim were untrue simply because all weaponries in BH arsenal were loots from the NA abandoned base and positions . . .

In your recent post , you have shown excitement that Nigeria was reequipping her force to face the current challenges . . . .

NafeesaAA:
Our army are advancing reclaiming inch by inch of territories captured by Boko Haram. Now as I write you this update, it is my pleasure to tell you that our gallant troops backed by the newly acquired T-72 Tanks have recapture Minchika and Madagali from the evil sect. Moral is on record high amongst the troops, infact they are requesting to march straight to Gwoza which is just 45km from Madagali.

We pray Allah continue to guide and give them unlimited success.

https://www.nairaland.com/2041503/minchika-madagali-liberated-boko-haram#28822315

4 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Collynzo9: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
tbaba1234:

Nigeria isn't the first, neither will it be the last country to have troops from other countries fight insurgents or rebels in its territory. Chad is our neighbor, AU is about to send 7500 men from all over Africa to Nigeria for the purpose of fighting the same group.
If our army would have crushed BH in 1998 why is the OP crying about weapons? Were the weapons they had in 1998 sold off or what?

4 Likes

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by cirmuell(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
tbaba1234:

tbaba1234:

tbaba1234:

Nothing but the truth...present day NA is something else.
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by tbaba1234: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Collynzo9:

Nigeria isn't the first, neither will it be the last country to have troops from other countries fight insurgents or rebels in its territory. Chad is our neighbor, AU is about to send 7500 men from all over Africa to Nigeria for the purpose of fighting the same group.
If our army would have crushed BH in 1998 why is the OP crying about weapons? Were the weapons they had in 1998 sold off or what?

It is under this administration that our troops went to Mali without boots or guns... What are we talking about??

Nigeria was one of several west African countries that sent 3,000 soldiers to help regain control of Mali’s north from Islamic extremists. “When the Nigerians said they’d send troops, we all breathed a sigh of relief,” recalled one Western diplomat based in Abuja, the capital, who requested anonymity. “But they turned up—quite literally, in some cases—without boots or guns. That was a real wake-up call.”
http://gga.org/stories/editions/aif-30-broken-ranks/wounded-eagles#.VMyki7fm37o.twitter

Weapons need constant repair and renewal.. The Nigerian army went to sierra leone and Liberia and restored peace.

There is a fundamental problem with our military and I do not believe GEJ can fix it.

1 Like

Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by HURUCHI(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
So help us god
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by Cannonleo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
NafeesaAA:
So France Practically Forced GEJ to allow Chadian troops into Nigeria.

NafeesaAA i respectfully disagree with you one this pne anything from ahmed salkida is real trash.if he gat guts he should come back and face his nemesis like a man
meanwhile...mercenaries aided BH attack on foktol today....it seems Malian azawads are now looking for more trouble

ChiefBisong Etahoben @ChiefBisongEta1 · 2h 2 hours ago

It appears mercenaries from Libya, Sudan & Azawad fighters from north Mali, white skinned people took part in Fotokol fight this morning.
Re: France Practically Forced GEJ To Allow Chadian Forces To Fight Boko Haram. PIX by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cannonleo:

NafeesaAA i respectfully disagree with you one this pne anything from ahmed salkida is real trash.if he gat guts he should come back and face his nemesis like a man
meanwhile...mercenaries aided BH attack on foktol today....it seems Malian azawads are now looking for more trouble

ChiefBisong Etahoben @ChiefBisongEta1 · 2h 2 hours ago

It appears mercenaries from Libya, Sudan & Azawad fighters from north Mali, white skinned people took part in Fotokol fight this morning.

Salkida is the biggest authority on BH. He understands their ideology better than the average Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Escapes Death As Sub-standard Bridge He Built Collapsed Under Him / Enugu State Government Constitute Committee On Airport Upgrade And Expansion / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.