Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Goat Business(ogunfe) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Goat Business(ogunfe) (8730 Views)

Obuko/ogunfe Needed / Goat Business Booms: How To Start Goat Farming Business And Start Making Money / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Business(ogunfe) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hi Nairalanders...A friend of mine wants to go into Goat business(Ogunfe) to be precise...Please we really want to know much about the business. Where in Northern part of the country we can be getting them, how much we can get them,how much we can sell them in lagos...we just want to know all about the business...please help us...Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by AreaFada2: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
watching
Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by uboma(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
@ op, you can start by asking how much does an average goat cost in the Northern part. Then factor in the cost of transporting the goats to your location in Lagos. Have you done your own market survey in Lagos to see how much goats costs? Are there ready buyers on ground when you have the goats? Do you even have a place to keep these goats before moving them to the point of sale? A lot goes into consideration when embarking into any business otherwise you will encounter loss.

1 Like

Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by boluwajokosegun: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2015
Search for : CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS
and you will get more info

CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS
You can use agriculture to plan for financial boost this year.
If you buy a young cow for N55k & feed it for another 6 month you will sell for N80k or more or you buy Nije goat at N7k feed for 4 months & sell for N18k , Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355042 note that this goats are ussually bigger than the normal hausa goat. I will teach you how to feed them at low cost without fear. You can also buy foreigne cow at N165k rear for a year & sell ay N400k they are special milk producing cow that can give you milk that you can sell to many yougort company
HNY.
There are two basic methods of animal fattening.
Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
uboma:
@ op, you can start by asking how much does an average goat cost in the Northern part. Then factor in the cost of transporting the goats to your location in Lagos. Have you done your own market survey in Lagos to see how much goats costs? Are there ready buyers on ground when you have the goats? Do you even have a place to keep these goats before moving them to the point of sale? A lot goes into consideration when embarking into any business otherwise you will encounter loss.
what I will just say here is that try and get land to rear the goats and secondly d place u are rearing d goats their is market over there no need to go to Lagos first know how they are buying it here before u go to lag ask d goat and cow rearers how they are selling d goats,ram and cow in their area and in lag .
Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
boluwajokosegun:

Search for : CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS
and you will get more info

CATTLE,RAM & GOAT FATTENING, MY STRATEGY AS ADDITIONAL INCOME MEANS
You can use agriculture to plan for financial boost this year.
If you buy a young cow for N55k & feed it for another 6 month you will sell for N80k or more or you buy Nije goat at N7k feed for 4 months & sell for N18k , Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or whatApp:08182355042 note that this goats are ussually bigger than the normal hausa goat. I will teach you how to feed them at low cost without fear. You can also buy foreigne cow at N165k rear for a year & sell ay N400k they are special milk producing cow that can give you milk that you can sell to many yougort company
HNY.
There are two basic methods of animal fattening.
thanks Gbenga...please expect my call any moment from now
Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Thanks everyone...we have a land to keep the goats already....we just want to know how profitable the business is...
Re: Goat Business(ogunfe) by henrixx(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Thanks everyone...we have a land to keep the goats already....we just want to know how profitable the business is...
hello dear, please I can help supply the goats to you wen ready. U can quote me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter Export Enquiry / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / Best Irrigation System For Your Farm At Affordable Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.