Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! (837 Views)

How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by Elbisco(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
#Urgent...Please people..after 2 days in benin,my host is already tired of cooking for me,(she said I can eat a mountain,but thats not true,she's exageratting,I only ate 1 pot of spaghetti and 4 plates of rice for breakfast)..and now she said I should prepare stew before she returns, I've put the pot on the gas,I've poured water half way (since fela said "If u wan to cook,na water u go use"wink...I added knorr, I've added a drop of vegetable oil,but I've not put onion....the problem now is dat the stew is still tasteless, I added a little salt but its still tasteless..so I added yam(I saw it on knorr advert o)..what do I do?...help a friend in need...(she's already on her way home,and I want to surprise her with a sweet stew)...
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by delishpot: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Leave it to boil some more. E go sweet when the water dry from the pot.
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
delishpot:
Leave it to bo some more. E go sweet when the water dry from the pot.

Try add kerosene join make e sweet well well. Monkey!
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by Elbisco(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

no insult abeg...na joke we dey
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by Elbisco(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
delishpot:
Leave it to bo some more. E go sweet when the water dry from the pot.
bros I dey pack come ur house...send me transport abeg...
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by delishpot: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
Elbisco:
bros I dey pack come ur house...send me transport abeg...

Ha, na advice I give you o. tongue Nor be letter of invitation. grin

#YouTooChop
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by delishpot: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

grin yes. Good idea.
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by Elbisco(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
delishpot:

Ha, na advice I give you o. tongue Nor be letter of invitation. grin

#YouTooChop
lol..I b turn my fone upside down read ur post
Re: HELP!!!! My Host Is Tired Of Me,she Says I Should Cook! by delishpot: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Elbisco:
lol..I b turn my fone upside down read ur post

grin

(1) (Reply)

KA O PUO To Gov Rochas / Akpors The Holy Toaster / Marriage Software!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.