Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders (596 Views)

Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed By Chadian Army / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders by Babprosper20(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
When i read some crazy comments on nairaland about the above listed@TOPIC, i begin to wonder if Nigerians have brains

ON GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN: Some people have taken it as an hobby to call this man clueless,why??
majorly because of the boko haram menace in our country, it's clear that humans see the bad side of someone easily than his/her good side, so many people fail to ACKNOWLEDGE the good GEJ has done for Nigeria, all they think about is his bad aspect, let's even assume he did nothing for Nigeria, but why do Nigerians think being a president is all about the fame, the wealth and the flexing involved? from my own point of view, i can say the work of a president is much more STRESSFUL than being a bricklayer, do you know what it means to rule a total estimated number of 178.5million of people? do you guys think it is that easy?? Some people can't even mange the litttle menace in their family yet they accuse a MAN who is trying his best to handle the menace of 178.5Milllion people, do you know what it means for such number of people to look up to you?? The best Nigerians at the low level can do is encourage him

if you think you can do better be the president
I pray JEHOVAH chooses his own President come february14N

ON NIGERIAN ARMY:When i see some nairalanders comment on the NA i begin to wonder whay they themselves are not in the millitary since they are proving strong, Some people on nairaland has lost the clue of what it means to be a soldier

To be a soldier is like you JESUS(which you can't be) a soldier gives up hi/her life for the masses and the masses fail to recongnise that, though the Nigerian military has not told the exact number of soldiers that has been lost to the terrorists; it's still clear that many soldiers have lost their life's, when i was going through the list of soldiers that has been killed by BH boys on a topic yesterday here on nairaland i saw the death of two which touched my bones and i felt for them, one got married 2013 and was killed in 2014, the other was set to be married August but was killed July, that is the life of soldiers for you, Even if they don't give us what we are expecting on time or never, i think it's still necessary we salute their courage, If not for nothing but for being in a scene where death flies catching it's closest victim, Do you know what it means for you to go out somewhere not being sure if you would return?? That is soldiers for you, To those i keep calling our military Daft; i Really think it's high time you guyz join them and let the masses see your effort, Despite the fact that BH has did so much harm; imagine a situation where there are no cowardice soldiers (as so many call them), do you think The situation would be easy?? RESPECT THE MILITARY! do you know what your encouragement means to them??; thay mean alot to them, it boost their moral, you can't fight, why not be behind the fighters and encourage them??

ENCOURAGE THE SOLDIERS!

ON CHADIAN ARMY: so many people are giving the Chadian army all the glory forgetting that it's a Multinational joint task force effort to push the insurgents

Nigerian military are lost of the ones doing the job

GOD GIVE US THE PRESIDENT OF HIS OWN HEART AND STRENGTHEN OUR SOLDIERS AND GEJ
Re: Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders by eleko1: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok,Jona isn't only clueless,his daftness Nor get RIVAL.So the imBe.cile is on point calling yoruba land a jungle/obasanjo a TOUT/abi.Abeg,nor dey waste ya time dey support Jona,he's a gonna angry PERIOD.Nairalanders aren't slandering NA/soldiers but those corrupt/thieves Generals eating/stealing the peeps package..All this is as a result of Jona Ineptitude/maladminstration.Until STEALING IS CORRUPTION,NOTHING WORK oooo.VOTE BUHARI FOR FRUITFUL NIG cool wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders by Babprosper20(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
eleko1:
Ok,Jona isn't only clueless,his daftness Nor get RIVAL.So the imBe.cile is on point calling yoruba land a jungle/obasanjo a TOUT/abi.Abeg,nor dey waste ya time dey support Jona,he's a gonna angry PERIOD.Nairalanders aren't slandering NA/soldiers but those corrupt/thieves Generals eating/stealing the peeps package..All this is as a result of Jona Ineptitude/maladminstration.Until STEALING IS CORRUPTION,NOTHING WORK oooo.VOTE BUHARI FOR FRUITFUL NIG cool wink smiley

I hear you
Re: Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
This one too don high? I'm not surprised.
Re: Nairalander: Gej, Nigerian Army, Chadian Army & Nairalanders by eleko1: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
tongue grin grin cheesy angry angry sad tongue tongue
Babprosper20:

I hear you
nor vex,Jona own don tire persin,those who call am kindergarten president are on point.Make he dey go sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With 10 Days To Election, Jonathan Splits Nigerian Pastors / 83 Years Old Ambassador Olisemeka On GMB / Full Text Of Goodluck And Patience Jonathan's Campaign In Yenogoa (bayelsa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.