Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati (914 Views)

N23 Billion Bribe: EFCC Arrests PDP Chiefs, Former Ministers / Amaechi Needs Urgent Psychiatric Attention ---governor Wike / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by naija2dabone(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
The Special Adviser to the President Goodluck Jonathan on Media & Publicity, Reuben Abati, has advised Governor of Rivers State and the Director-General, Buhari Presidential Campaign organisation, Rotimi Amaechi, to repent and ‘change’ his ways, following his allegation that pastors took N6 billion bribe from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to campaign against the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd).

Abati posted on his Facebook page that “This is APC Propaganda, Yes. But I don’t think Christians will accept this grievous allegation that their Pastors are being bribed without proof… these guys need to repent and “CHANGE” their ways!”.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/n6-billion-bribe-to-pastors-amaechi-needs-repentance-abati/#sthash.SmlSemXC.dpuf
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by mormoni(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will be back
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by saaedlee: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Reuben Abacha defending his clueless Boss since 16BC.

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by Lordtrillion(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
ok
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by jackymfon: 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ameachi change
!!!! A

1 Like

Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by Skako(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
He has already changed

na u (abati) need to change to progressive party

buhari 4 president
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by nwafuluozoh: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi is like the man in China Achebe's Things fall Apart, who got so power drunk that he challenged his personal chi to a wrestling match. Na look we dey look Amaechi o.

3 Likes

Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by lecturerdabo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Change again? he is already APC
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
If Buhari wins amaechi will run mad and if Jonathan wins he will also run mad. Whichever way the pendulum swings after 14th amaechi will definitely run-mad.
That's what happens when a child thinks he is wiser than the elders.

2 Likes

Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
saaedlee:
Reuben Abacha defending his clueless Boss since 16BC.

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
are u an id.iot? Do u drink piss?? Are u a pedophile? Wetin de worry u enn? Why are u not mad yet? The idiocy of u is amazing to me fa... haba as u ugly reach u no still get sense.
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by sunkoye: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yawning. ...... abati still dey that govt...
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by saaedlee: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
I don't respond to insults, neither will I quote you when I don't have salient points to argue with, so take note!
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by ogmask: 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
I will go with amaechi on this one for the following reason.

My pastor forced us to buy a certain unlabelled cd in church. On my way home frm church i decided to listen to the cd. Behold, a redeem pastor who said he lived most of his life in germany started saying some realy weird things.

He said God did not send gej to repair nigeria but to be our president because of some spiritual calculations. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

He also said APC's agender is to islamise nigeria. The pastor probably did not know that we are already a member nation of the OIC. He either forgot or delibrately didnt tell his audience that gej was at the last OIC meeting in cairo egypt on 6th feb 2013.

He said the APC national chairman and other executive members are all muslims. APC national chairman is odigie oyegun, a christian frm edo state. There many other christian executive members too.

He said no christian should vote for the APC. Hmmmmmmmmmm pastor!

He said the church has neglected its primary function of care thats why they dont contribute to CAN financially. In otherwords, thats why CAN can not assist christians in the north who have either been displaced or killed. But he ddnt tell us what he did with the money that was giving to him at the national conference which CAN nominated him to attend. Pls note that he just returned frm germany according to him, and straight he was nominated to represent CAN at the conference. I ask, what happened to all the pastors living in naija who i belive are more familiar with our local issues.

The man talk too much abeg.

I don tire to type

Amaechi is damn right on this frm all indications. If not for money why all these lies frm a supposed mog. Why thenhate campaign as if there are no muslims in PDP. Or are those in the PDP worshiping a dffnt god?

Pls get the cd and hear him ursef shuld u want to hear more.

I smell a big rotten rat in the guys cupboard!

1 Like

Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by Samunique(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
What the man ( Amechi ) needs is spiritual bath. grin

Association for public contamination( APC )grin has contaminated him, he needs spiritual cleansing to come back to his senses!!!!
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by clevvermind(m): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi should get sense. he seems to have lost his senses after his romance with buhari.
Re: N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati by clevvermind(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:
If Buhari wins amaechi will run mad and if Jonathan wins he will also run mad. Whichever way the pendulum swings after 14th amaechi will definitely run-mad.
That's what happens when a child thinks he is wiser than the elders.
e don enter big wahala be dat. grin

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amaechi Turns Hair Dresser! / 2015: Jonathan Can Never Win A Free And Fair Election / Can You Feel It? Change Is Coming (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.