Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Who Knows JK? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Knows JK? (778 Views)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Obanikoro, Jk, Bode Decampes To APC - See Their Message! / This Is What JK And Jonathan Want For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows JK? by nesta007(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
It amazes me when I see lagos state gubernatorial candidate with the slogan JK we know and JK we trusted and am like where on earth did we know u from and how can one trust someone who is a stooge to Ogunlewe and Bode George? Someone who even didn't win the PDP primaries which was rigged for him and you expect me to trust him bring another candidate maybe amma vote for him not JK and can someone tell me the meaning of the K in the JK? And can someone tell me why we should trust a man who told us that the militants are going to descend on us if we don't vote for Gej?
Re: Who Knows JK? by Samchelsea(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
When last did you use google search?.....I suggest you do so ASAP
Re: Who Knows JK? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2015
jk is actually the name of his pharmacy ie jaykay, try google like the poster above said
Re: Who Knows JK? by Grandmisty: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2015
Jk is Jimmy agbaje pharmacy
Re: Who Knows JK? by Alphaoscar: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2015
So all this touts shouting Jk we know Jik we trust did not even know his full name? And they are busy shouting Jik, Jak , Jok all over the space? Its not funny mehn.

His full name is Olujimi Kolawole Agbaje. J-jimi and k- kolawole.

Though I am for Ambode sha because Lagos is too strategic to be placed in the hand of a learner and be used as an experimental chemistry lab.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Full Letter From Alhaji Shehu Shagari To Buhari / Governors Amaechi And Sule Lamido Goofing Around......lol / Buhari Live On Aljazeera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.