Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki (649 Views)

Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / FG Seeks Warrant To Arrest Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki by Bigajeff(m): 1:34am On Feb 05, 2015
Crack detectives from the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) of the Nigeria Police fanned out this afternoon with orders to arrest former governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, who is a star actor in a N21 Billion loan scam for which he has played hide and seek with the police for about five days now.
The police order was issued shortly after Justice Gladys Olotu presiding at the Federal High Court 4 in Abuja today denied the former governor, now a serving senator, a plea to restrain the police from interrogating or arresting him.
The SFU spokesperson, Ngozi Isinume, said the detectives received a green light “since it has been discovered that there is no injunction restraining us”, ruling out any need to declare the former governor wanted.
Source:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4839-police_launch_manhunt_for_saraki.html
Re: 21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki by kestolove95(m): 1:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Arrest ffk first..na byforce to join pdp?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki by hyfr(m): 1:47am On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder how this concerns PDP just like that guy over me said. Adverse effects of greed. Let him be severely punished
Re: 21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2015
I said it here that the next two weeks is going to be very interesting as Jonathan takes desperation to a new level. Here we are seeing Jonathan in desperate mode.

We are not fooled by his sudden corruption fight. Jonathan must go!

2 Likes

Re: 21 Billion Naira Fraud, Police Issue Order To Arrest Saraki by bizlifelines(m): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2015
I'm surprised that police would need to publicly issue address for people who they know where they reside and work. For God sake, Senator Bukola Saraki's office is in Abuja and he is on the campaign train of the main contender of the Commander in Chief.Catch him when you can and don't wait until election time so people will not read political meaning to it. At few days to election, you want to arrest a leading opposition figure? Bad political timing in my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The APC Says It Will Maintain Many Of The Pdp’s Economic Policies If Elected / New 100 Naira Centenary Note,being Rejected By *SOME* People. / Predictions That Nigeria Will Disintegrate & Become A fa-d State. (Your View) *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.