Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. (1061 Views)

Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / Bishop David Oyedepo And His Two Sons / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by cedric24: 2:02am On Feb 05, 2015
You could cut the smell of evil in the atmosphere with a sharp knife. There were two endless lines of people from every continent, country, city, town and village standing before the throne of judgement. Angel Gongoria was the presiding Judge. As for me (Mene, Mene, Tekel, Urphasin) i was the scribe taking note of the proceedings and I'm one of the special angels whose names change to suit the times. Of the two lines, one was dedicated to pastors and ministers of the gospel while the other was made up of ordinary christians, church workers, sympathizers and devout members. The air was chilly, dark and eerie. I noticed two contrasting countenances. The pastors and the church overseers wore an "I don't care" kinda looks while the fear written over the faces of the ordinary members was palpable. Maybe they knew exactly why they were there because Angel Gabriel was responsible for sentencing sinners, hypocrites,deceivers, etc to the lake of fire. Hell guarding angels have been instructed earlier to increase the heat by hundred fold. Of the ministers, 80% of them were from Nigeria, 10% from the rest of Africa and 10% from the rest of the world. One by one they were asked if they knew why they were being punished. They all answered in unison as if they had properly rehearsed it while they were on earth. They all said they were being punished because they deceived the masses that worshiped in their churches and temples. They confessed that they stole from their members and also tell them lies that God had called them ministers and the people listened to them without questioning their motives. All the notable men of god and the lesser ones from Nigeria were all there. Then drama ensued when it was time to judge the churchgoers and members who once called themselves "born-again" christians, they wanted to run but they could not because of The Infinite Energy and The Power of The Element that held them bound. They wailed, cried and beg "Oh God our Father we never knew we were being lied to. We had hoped to serve you and worshiped you. Oh, have mercy Angel Gabriel." Their cries fell in deaf ears because, as the Holy Angel put it, "Every man is endowed with intelligence and consciousness to seek and found the right path. There's no excuse why you could not found wisdom all your days on earth. Only the lazy minded allow others to think for them, and for that reason your lives shall be destroyed as they're of no value to the eternal goal of The Almighty". "Get behind me ye impotent and adulterous generation. The earth burned because of you and now you shall not be sent back to re-procreate because your seeds are poisonous but your counterparts that found wisdom with or without religion shall continue to evolve through the process of re-incarnation. There's no more re-incarnation for your kinds oh slothful and sinful generation." Islamist terrorist were also cast into the same lake of fire being occupied by ministers and churchgoers. The terrorists and Islamists looked disappointed when they were told that the promise of virgins after dying as a jihadist actually mean hell. It was just a figure of speech and only fools could not decipher the meaning. After the process had concluded The Gate was slam shut and sealed forever. THE END AS IT WAS FROM THE BEGINNING. TURN YE, TURN YE TO KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND UNDERSTANDING. SHOW EQUITY, JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS AND YE SHALL NOT BE DAMNED.
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2015
Stop spreading this Jewish lies. There is no hell fire!!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by zadok60: 2:17am On Feb 05, 2015
HELL IS REAL!!!
Its a respecter of no man,nor how mighty someone was on earth bfore dying..
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by marshalcarter: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2015
So...how did you knw oyedepo was there cos I read everything...I didn't see his name nor any other so called minister name

Anyway...

May GOD help us make heaven
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by torchwave: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2015
Hell is real no doubt, but this so-called revelation is not only spurious but questionable. It reeks of lies.
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2015
zadok60:
HELL IS REAL!!!
Its a respecter of no man,nor how mighty someone was on earth bfore dying..

Hell fire is similar to terrorism created by the white man all over the planet. It is meant to mess up your mind.
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by cedric24: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yea, i agree that hell is not real. It's meant to deceive the weak so that the greedy and hideous men like we have in nigeria calling themselves MOGs could take control of their lives and suck them off of their vital energies as vampires do. these MOGs have done enough evil for us to create a hell on earth for them. I look forward to the days a strong and powerful man will govern this country and put our corrupt MOGs in prison.
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by Nutase: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Political work of fiction.
Re: I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. by cedric24: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nutase:
Political work of fiction.
Religion is fiction while the Nigerian version of Christianity is a theater of absurdity. Nigerian christianity is a debauchery of master demons versus slave demons.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Of Zimbabwe Dies After Fasting For 30 Day And 30 Nights / How Many Of Christians Keep This Scripture / Is It Wrong To Name A Child JESUS??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.