Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) (61226 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by akksplendor: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
David Oyedepo and his wife Faith arrived Benin city in their private jet this morning. They are in Benin city for the 40th anniversary of Church of God Mission Miracle Center which was founded by late Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa. Oyedepo and his wife were welcomed by Bishop Margaret Benson-Idahosa, her son Feb and daughter in-law Laurie.

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photo-of-walida-one-of-3-beautiful.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by itsMrIke(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2015
End time pastor

Modified: It is funny how many of you who have quoted me have resulted to insults. Clap for yourselves you dimwits.
This is a man who slapped a lady because she said she was a witch for Jesus, in civilised countries his ass who have been sued, but nope he was praised by all you feeble minded stooges.
I don't really care enough about Oydepo, but trust me, he and every other pastor in this age are end time pastors, after you all claim we are in the time na.
Nonsense!!!!

PS: this is my first ever FTC on FP... Okay nothing really special there

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
God knows who the right one is... Bless u

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
undecided THIEVING PASTORS EVERYWHERE. I PITY THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANTLY FUNDING THESE EXORBITANT LIFESTYLES THROUGH TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES KEEP PRAYING AND HOPING FOR GOD TO COMEDOWN FROM HEAVEN TO BLESS THEM. HOW CAN I WORK FOR 30 DAYS AND GIVE 10% OF MY EARNINGS TO THESE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS TO RIDE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THE POOR IN THE SOCIETY WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD

THIS IS THE SAME GORIMAPA FAKE PASTOR WHO CLAIM TO POSSESS THE KEY TO THE GATES OF HELL IF ANYONE VOTED BUHARI. MAY THUNDER FIRE ALL YOU BASTARDIZED "GOD OF MEN" USING RELIGION TO EXPLOIT THE LESS PRIVILEDGED IN THE SOCIETY. NONSENSE undecided

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by samuel900(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
u mad
itsMrIke:
End time pastor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
It had to be emphasized that it was in their "private jets".

I don't have issues with buying private jets if these jets are bought in the name of the church for Missionary use or for logistics.

For example, using the jets to fly missionaries to different countries for missions, using the jets to fly members for church conferences for a meager or no cost.

Using the jets for humanitarian purposes, eg, charity use.

If its the motive for buying the jet and it is in the name of the church, it can't be a wrong thing.

But i'll be more concerned with how they treat their widows and needy.

In between, one thing i love about Winners congregation is the fact that they help each other on sundays after church. People with cars give lifts to those who don't and there are buses to ease transport fares to church.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
This is news too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

To all the haters screaming "how many private jets did Jesus have"?

Did Jesus use a Phone? No
stop using your phone now

Did Jesus drive in a car? No, he trekked
don't drive in a car/vehicle anymore start trekking undecided

Hater gone hate, no matter what

God please, take style bless me like Oyedepo

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor
end time comment grin

23 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin grin

Express yourself here

Like if you love Men of God being rich grin

Share if you hate Men of God being rich undecided

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by ggrin(f): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor
u crayundecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Bless u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
ok SEEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by sweatlana: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
And this is news because...?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
Only God knows his men grin grin

that oyinbo get curve o

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
How is dis news undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Laurie's (white lady in red) hips though, appear disproportionate, like she did a hip transplant. #justsaying, #killerhips, #endtime. Oga Feb get better eye for good things oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Ruchidera(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Good to see Mrs Oyedepo once again
I remembered that period she was almost dead due to ill health but God restored her.
Lovely!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by slow22(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor
Fear God and fear his grace and anointing upon his servant, u're not in the place to judge his servant or any other person to avoid God's judgement.... #just saying

13 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
itsMrIke:
End time pastor

are u okay touch not mine anointed

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
K
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by fajani(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
[s][/s][quote author=veekid post=39974391This is news too? [/quote] Is this news too?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Praise thy lord!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
From glory to glory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by fulfillment2020(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
That white woman waist get ear lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) by igho003(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Nix pix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.