Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss (2604 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by egift(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Over the decades we all agree that Nigeria has enormous potential for greatness, especially when you consider the human and natural resources we have. But sadly our problems have lingered and Nigerians have continued to suffer due to failed leadership and very weak institutions that usually get subverted for the interest of corrupt cabals.

It is no doubt that once we get it right with leadership, Nigeria has the capacity to stand tall in the International community.

As Nigeria is today confronted with its lingering challenges; from basic amenities like portable water supply, adequate shelter, electricity – to others problems like abject poverty, weak government institutions, insecurity, lack of focus leadership, educational, health and economic challenges. Corruption is also on rampage destroying further the psyche of Nigerians. Many ill practices are now carried out as if it is normal, due to the level of damage inflicted on our system of governance.

With the election around the corner, Nigerians have the opportunity to elect a leader for the next four years. In a Buhari/Osinbajo we have special opportunity to confront the challenges facing us head-long and start the process of restructuring and rectifying what is wrong with our institutions.

There are numerous benefits that the Buhari/Osinbajo ticket presents to Nigeria. Below are just few of them:
1. An opportunity to restore accountability, probity and transparency to governance in Nigeria’s public service.
2. Provide security for lives, properties and protect territorial integrity of Nigeria.
3. Sanitize public service and stop corruption from consuming what is left of Nigeria. Punish crime, reward hard work and recover what have been looted from Nigeria.
3. The Buhari/Osinbajo’s ticket, provides an opportunity to build solid infrastructural facilities, initiate social engineering and development that will be equate to the enormous challenge before us.
4. The Team will drastically provide jobs and employment opportunities for the millions of unemployed Nigerian youths. Reducing the large unemployment rate to the lowest minimum and providing social safety nets to ensure no citizen is not left behind.
5. The GMB/PYO ticket will tackle the problem of the Economy; constituting a competent Economic Team to articulate and lead the effort, diversify the economy, invest in other sectors to generate revenue, support existing businesses, initiate new frontiers to boost the economy, provide funding for Nigerians who want to start new business ventures. The government will also collaborate with the private sectors to deliver a vibrant economy that will positively impact the lives of an average Nigerian.

These and many other fundamental changes, like bringing in fresh hands with new ideas to lead Nigeria from its current deplorable state to greater height.

After over 4 years as President and trillions of naira spent/squandered, the Jonathan led administration has proven it lack the courage to secure Nigerians or positively impact the lives of Nigerians and the fight against corruption under this administration is none-existent. It is common under Jonathan for public funds to disappear and nothing is done about it. Prof. Soludo have told us how about 30 trillion naira got looted and mismanaged in the last 4 years. The sad part is that nothing has been done about it and nobody is in jail for even a fraction of it.

As this unique opportunity for a Buhari/Osinbajo Presidency is within grasp, those who want to keep all their looting channels open are funding and sponsoring different attacks and propaganda against Buhari. Their plan is to steal from us the rear opportunity to make the Change that will benefit every Nigerian and boost our prospects for a better and brighter future ahead.

As a nation, together as Nigerians, we should vote and elect Gen. Buhari and his running mate Prof. Osinbajo in order to bring in the needed reforms that will get Nigeria back on track.

If we allow this opportunity to elude us, the same politicians who have been embezzling our future, will continue their business as usual. Laughing to the bank at out misfortunes.

Let all join the quest to redeem Nigeria from the claws of corruption, mediocrity and incompetent leadership. Get your PVC. Support Buhari/Osinbajo.

Source: Egift

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by egift(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FbGIjwLCb9w/VLVwECwhQvI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/PDIqddAMA7c/s1600/buhari-osinbajo.png[/img]

Support the quest for a better Nigeria. Vote for a positive Change.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by egift(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-M_KKo8LZu00/VK2N3ixQ3RI/AAAAAAABcYs/KT8x9uZ0-Nc/s1600/Buhari-3-600x330.jpg[/img]

This a Nigerian project. It cannot wait. Vote for Change. Sai Buhari. Sai Osinbajo.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2015
My brother so many Nigerians know this and that's why we're drumming support for this course

Buhari is our liberation and no devil can stop it!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Olanireti(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2015
The only opportunity we have to now get things right. We can't afford another 4 years of blood `sharing` government.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by stebell(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Egoat, yu are still a kid. Go ask ur parents about Buhari regime, yu will surely come bacl and remove ythis crap that belongs to the dustbin.

The change yu want is already here. GEJ is changing the face of Naija and transforming all sectors.

Support GEJ/Sambo till 2019
Say NO to Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by absoluteSuccess: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2015
Let victory spring from the ballot papers. Thats an opportunity Nigerians cannot afford to miss. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by egift(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3u-jE1ZkEMg/VJUodKgFAmI/AAAAAAABSkc/GIsjWKMPaCw/s1600/BUHARI%2Band%2BOSINBAJO%2Bgreat%2B1.jpg[/img]

Without sanitizing Nigeria's Civil Service by getting the nation's workforce to seat up to their responsibility and curbing corruption, there is no volume of money one will invest in the system that will yeild result. And for over 4yrs, Jonathan has proved he do not have to capacity to do it. Even notorious cases of corruption that comes to light are swept under the rug.

Nigeria has the human capacity and creativity to compete stage in the world, but our problem is getting a competent leadership. A Buhari/Osinbajo ticket presents that remaining ingredient.

Vote for the actualizing of Nigeria's greatness. Help free Nigeria from the burden of corruption and lack of seriousness in Public Service at all levels. Vote for Change. God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Boland(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2015
Change is here for us all. Lets embrace it, it is the only solution.

Vote GMB/Osinbajo.
Vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Ekawu(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Change is inevitable, Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Redoil: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2015
egift:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FbGIjwLCb9w/VLVwECwhQvI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/PDIqddAMA7c/s1600/buhari-osinbajo.png[/img]

Support the quest for a better Nigeria. Vote for a positive Change.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.
and this will lead to the muzzling and squeezing of press freedom and freedom of speach which in turn people will only be force fed with lies that Buhari/tinubu want.
Fashola one of the captain of the janja.we.ed has been rejecting and complaing bitterly about the FOI in lagos which is just a taste of the pie of what is to come.
And with that freedom of speach in nairaland is gone for enternity.Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .
Send ur answer to APC cyber clonning centre
at www.buhari/osibanjo.com and win urself a poosh car

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Gbawe: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2015
stebell:
Egoat, yu are still a kid. Go ask ur parents about Buhari regime, yu will surely come bacl and remove ythis crap that belongs to the dustbin.

The change yu want is already here. GEJ is changing the face of Naija and transforming all sectors.

Support GEJ/Sambo till 2019
Say NO to Buhari.

Why are you always uncouth even when you do not need to be? Egift is one of the most polite and issue-focused member of this forum. He has contributed another thread in his issue-based style yet all you can do is hurl insults. This speaks volume about you, your background and upbringing.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Vicotex(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2015
All i see is DECEIT .

Don't be fooled by some of these paid e-warriors.
Vote wisely

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Kagarko(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2015
The only opportunity we have is now.

Getting things right starts with you by first getting your PVC and secondly voting wisely on FEBUHARI 14.

We can't afford another 4 years of blood `sharing` government.

Hahahahaha cluelessness personified.

APC/GMB/PYO things in my mind jaaareee.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Vicotex(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2015
GEJ IS THE MAN.
GEJTILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Gbawe: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2015
@OP.

Well-said. The greatest argument for a Buhari/Osinbajo win is that Nigeria, the biggest black nation on earth, simply has no option. Nigeria will break down totally and fail completely if GEJ and his marauders are handed another 4 years. I personally believe Nigerians are aware of this because they wear the shoe and know where it 'pinches'.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by stebell(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Gbawe:

Why are you always uncouth even when you do not need to be? Egift is one of the most polite and issue-focused member of this forum. He has contributed another thread in his issue-based style yet all you can do is hurl insults. This speaks volume about you, your background and upbringing.

Egoat is wat again? Mr. Gbawe, I guess yu hav taken ur normal dis morning. Never yu quote me again yu son of a biaaatch. I've warned yu. Stay clear of ma mention. Go thro all ma lines in dis section, I've been avoiding yu like the plague yu are. Be warned.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Gbawe: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2015
Kagarko:
The only opportunity we have is now.

Getting things right starts with you by first getting your PVC and secondly voting wisely on FEBUHARI 14.

We can't afford another 4 years of blood `sharing` government.

Hahahahaha cluelessness personified.

APC/GMB/PYO things in my mind jaaareee.

This is true. When you are very sick it is not wise to refuse medicine that can make you better while insisting on ingesting things that makes you worse. Nigeria was ill and GEJ is making her worse. Now it is time Nigerians seek the remedy for Nigeria in the form of Buhari/Osinbajo.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Gbawe: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2015
stebell:

Egoat is wat again? Mr. Gbawe, I guess yu hav taken ur normal dis morning. Never yu quote me again yu son of a biaaatch. I've warned yu. Stay clear of ma mention.

I have just quoted you now and will quote you again. What are you going to do about it loser?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by anonimi: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Vicotex:
All i see is DECEIT .

Vote wisely

Plenty of deceit. Thankfully our own eyes are opening just in time to recognise the 'expired' old pensioner Thief'nuibu cabal is packaging with oyinbo AKPD Media help.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by stebell(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2015
Gbawe:

I have just quoted you now and will quote you again. What are you going to do about it loser?

For ur info, I kno where yu stay and I know wat yu look like. Before yu go running to the mods requesting a ban for me, stay off me Mr. Plague. If I catch yu believe me I'll teach yu a great lesson yu will never forget. I don't joke. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by egift(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2015
Redoil:
and this will lead to the muzzling and squeezing of press freedom and freedom of speach which in turn people will only be force fed with lies that Buhari/tinubu want.
Fashola one of the captain of the janja.we.ed has been rejecting and complaing bitterly about the FOI in lagos which is just a taste of the pie of what is to come.
And with that freedom of speach in nairaland is gone for enternity.

This is a Democracy, Buhari will govern within the limits of the Constitution. Even Buhari's election is powered by the Media. When you are performing and transperent about the challenges and the efforts to solve them - there will not be any issue.

Look how Buhari and Jonathan have ran their campaigns. Buhari Team has done a great job. Am optimistic that even their adiministration will be that effective.

So instead of mongering Fear here and there, you should concentrate on the reality on ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Gbawe: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2015
stebell:

For ur info, I kno where yu stay and I know wat yu look like. Before yu go running to the mods requesting a ban for me, stay off me Mr. Plague. If I catch yu believe me I'll teach yu a great lesson yu will never forget. I don't joke. Be warned.

Why don't you publish my picture and address here then lying piece of crap? Better still, why not show up at my door? Do it coward. I dare you p*ssy boy. I have now called you out for the empty barrel you are. Over to you. Coward.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Switpal(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Vicotex:
All i see is DECEIT .

Vote wisely
Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by alaoeri: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Last chance to rescue the country from the hands of scavengers.
GMB/PYO 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by omenka(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2015
Endorsed 200%!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Redoil: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2015
egift:

This is a Democracy, Buhari will govern within the limits of the Constitution. Even Buhari's election is powered by the Media. When you are performing and transperent about the challenges and the efforts to solve them - there will not be any issue.

Look how Buhari and Jonathan have ran their campaigns. Buhari Team has done a great job. Am optimistic that even their adiministration will be that effective.

So instead of mongering Fear here and there, you should concentrate on the reality on ground.
stop lieying to urself it will do you no good. Did Buhari calls for the stopage of critisizim against him by media houses or not.
If you like paint a leopard with amala and ewed soup or ofei nsala soup to cover his spot a leopard will always be a leopard.Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Methink people whose first names ended in U should be allow to go scot free whenever they are caught.
Riddles
what is common among salisu buhari mohamedu buhari tinubu ahmead buhari and another buhari .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Redoil: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Gbawe:

brother mi i hope the rag you are putting on is not too dirty?
musiwa and cramjones are waiting for you in Aro they want to share their medication with you
Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by tatosh: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
Who thinks Stealing is not Corruption?

Who sent 75,000 soldiers to Osun state for election but sent 30,000 soldiers to fight Boko Haram?

Who goes abroad for treatment at every opportunity and still tells us he has made progress in the health sector?

Who has not prosecuted any single corrupt official since he assumed office?

Who has received the highest amount of money ever from the sale of crude oil in Nigeria and yet has nothing to show for it?

Who does his normal duties as a president and celebrates it as transformation?

Who keeps promising the same thing without acting for the past six years?

Who is going back to Otueke in May 2015?

Do not waste your vote
The need for a CHANGE! in government cannot be overemphasised.
Vote for Change!
Vote GMB!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Redoil: 7:47am On Feb 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Last chance to rescue the country from the hands of scavengers.
GMB/PYO 2015.
so how many oil well will you demand for or how many ministarial post will be given to you and ur fellow janja.w.eed minions? Buhari has sign a package to tinubu for 15 oil wells and 30 ministarial post.
Forging/faking certificate to aspire to the highest position with threat of violence if rejected is now a serious business in nigeria.
Riddles

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by jorlons(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2015
stebell:

Shut ur forking mouth. Gbawe leave this Asswipe for me. Who da hell do you think you're. You're just a stalebell ringing stale threats. Lame ass nigga

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Presidency: An Opportunity Nigeria Cannot Afford To Miss by Redoil: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2015
tatosh:
Who thinks Stealing is not Corruption?

Who sent 75,000 soldiers to Osun state for election but sent 30,000 soldiers to fight Boko Haram?

Who goes abroad for treatment at every opportunity and still tells us he has made progress in the health sector?

Who has not prosecuted any single corrupt official since he assumed office?

Who has received the highest amount of money ever from the sale of crude oil in Nigeria and yet has nothing to show for it?

Who does his normal duties as a president and celebrates it as transformation?

Who keeps promising the same thing without acting for the past six years?

Who is going back to Otueke in May 2015?

Do not waste your vote
The need for a CHANGE! in government cannot be overemphasised.
Vote for Change!
Vote GMB!
stop decieving ur self and people arround you.
so how many oil well will you demand for or how many ministarial post will be given to you and ur fellow janja.w.eed minions? Booohari has sign a package to tinubu for 15 oil wells and 30 ministarial post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Why Is Apc Setting Tv Stations On Fire? / What Is The Husband Of A Female Governor Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.