Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

{ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) (6978 Views)

Happiness is key in relationships / Be careful on social websites / A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

{ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by AnuliGTB(f): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2006
I know this is going to sound crazy but I felt like the real thing and had to do the silly obvious.

I broke up with my boyfriend 4 months ago and ever since, I decided I wasn't going into anything new till further notice. I was with him for 3 years and couldn't take his rubbish any further. After the break up, my night was filled with loneliness and no water to quench my fire when it burns. I picked up a Love Machine at one of the shops in Ikeja but you and I know it can't be like the real thing.

Now guess what? On Friday night (18-08-06) after work, I was feeling so lonely and so hot that I really really needed the real touch. I thought of so many options. I thought of calling one of my fine couleage at work but changed my mind because of the shame it will leave me. I couldn't bring myself either to call any of my EXs. So what I did was, I dressed to kill, went clubbing as I live on the Island. Danced with a couple of guys and when it was time to go, there was this cute guy I really danced with and I asked him if he could drive me home as I didn't come with my car. He offered to help after I managed to convince him I am no danger to him. This was after I showed him my staff ID. When we got to my place, that was around 4am saturday morning. I asked him to come in for a drink. It was in the middle of the drink I told him point blank what I wanted. I wanted a good f**k. I made it clear I didn't want any attachment just the f**k now. And I was very happy I did. It was good and I have been so vibrant and active at work since yesterday.

It was the excitement that pushed me to want to share this experience and nairaland came to my mind as I've known about it for sometime now.

So ladies, tell me. Have you ever have to do such a thing?

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by iice(f): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2006
First of all Welcome to NL
Secondly i have never done anything in that scenario grin but i'l say way to go girl for taking your sexuality into your own hands. . . grin grin
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Raymand(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2006
If you ever come to Port Harcourt, call me! cool
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by seunspice(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2006
Kindly don't endanger your life because of sex, you do not know who the guy is and more so, you brought a stranger to you house. hope you used protection? i have lost 5 known people o HIV. Please be more careful next time. Wish you all the best.
But even if i was in your shoes, i would not do that.
cheers
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by gbengaijot(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2006
@anuli, i guess you work at GTB grin grin grin, its only an assumption.
Anyway, may i ask, did you tell the guy to use a condom?,
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by AnuliGTB(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
Yes I work at GT Bank, and also yes I made sure he use a condom cos I've worked too hard to be where I am to loose it. I also know that AIDS is real 'cos someone I know so well died of it. But does the knowledge that AIDS is out there stop the feeling? HELL NO!

Guess? I didn't give the guy my number and I tore the paper where he wrote his for me cos I don't want to be tempted to call him to say hello. He served the purpose I wanted him that day and he's gone with the wind.

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by AnuliGTB(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2006
Yes I work at GT Bank, and also yes I made sure he use a condom cos I've worked too hard to be where I am to loose it. I also know that AIDS is real 'cos someone I know so well died of it. But does the knowledge that AIDS is out there stop the feeling? HELL NO!

Guess? I didn't give the guy my number and I tore the paper where he wrote his for me cos I don't want to be tempted to call him to say hello. He served the purpose I wanted him that day and he's gone with the wind.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by hotangel2(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2006
SOunds like something out of a "ZANE" book.

I must say, WOW! Me, I aint never nothing like that. Jesus says . . . (ok im tripping).
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by BlackMamba(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2006
Joy from GT Bank. Good for you baby.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Raymand(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2006
Her name na joy? abi you mean the other meaning of 'joy', if na her name how you take know am?
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by dondele(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2006
i know u asking fo those dat masturbate when they loney and Hot. wow, interesting.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by desiree(f): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2006
Well, sounds like you are feeling guilty and need justification for what you did. I think getting dressed up to go clubbing by yourself leaves you open to more danger than you can imagine. The guy could have been a serial killer or a rapist for all you know. Well, thank goodness for the invention of condoms but remember they are not as effective as we have been led to believe. Maybe you should stick to masturbating; it’s less trouble than going to that extent to get the real thing.

I haven't done anything that weird before.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by BlackMamba(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2006
If you have no juicy tales to share, say so and move on. No preaching.

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by AnuliGTB(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I think I'm begining to feel guilty for my little adventure out of my burning desire? I didn't think I will be judged. I wish I knew better, I would have kept my little secret to myself and be happy all the way. Now all the excitement and the joy of satisfying my yarnings with no strings attached, has flown away. People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't ask to be judged.

Anyway, thanks for your contributions.  cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Dojo(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2006
Don't mind them. Enjoy your life to the fullest but just be careful.
I feel you sis. wink
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by iice(f): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2006
Girl, seems you dont know nigerians. . .lol, if you post something like this be prepared to be tried, judged and hanged. As Dojo said, do ya thing and stay safe. wink
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by nunu(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2006
@AnuliGTB,
WOW!  wink don't feel guilty,they are all wishing they had that courage.hope u had the best f***k,that night.at least,you had fun and u used a condom,wise move.But don't try it again because u might not be so lucky next time .kudos girl. cool

@desiree,
you can tell that she has never done this before ,thatz why she said it was a "WEIRD THING".Advise her but don't crucify her.yea,she was lucky the guy wasn't a serial kiiler or a rapist.she got away with it this time bt she shouldn't try it again.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Dvampire(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2006
See, this is taking one's sexuality to the limits. Well, it's your call and I believe you know that sometimes the past comes haunting us like the bad taste that comes from eating 'soured' soup. @ Anuli: Just pray you covered your tracks well and please find a steady relationship fast before this become becomes one habit out of hand.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Raymand(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2006
iice:

Girl, seems you don't know nigerians. . .lol, if you post something like this be prepared to be tried, judged

you dey wan like sey you no bi naijerian! b.t.w where you from sef!? undecided
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by iice(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2006
For sure i b nigerian so?? pesin wey grow up around naijerians suppose know wetin to expect. Or na only me knw this?
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Raymand(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2006
I just being wan know if u be naija! anyway which state you come from and where you dey now? (curious ) cool
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by iice(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2006
Yeah me na naija. . .and curiousity killed the cat tongue tongue grin (That phrase works for the topic too lol)
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by desiree(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2006
nunu:

@AnuliGTB,
WOW! wink don't feel guilty,they are all wishing they had that courage.hope u had the best f***k,that night.at least,you had fun and u used a condom,wise move.But don't try it again because u might not be so lucky next time .kudos girl. cool

@desiree,
you can tell that she has never done this before ,thatz why she said it was a "WEIRD THING".Advise her but don't crucify her.yea,she was lucky the guy wasn't a serial kiiler or a rapist.she got away with it this time bt she shouldn't try it again.

Okay, I believe she posted her story here to get people's views, I'm not judging her in any sense, I’m just being honest, this is the same thing i would have told my best mate, sister or cousin in the same position. I've done my bit of freaky and "weird things" but they don't involve strange men.

@AnuliGTB

I'm really sorry if my honest comment made you feel that way. Do your thing and be safe, I'm only looking out for you babes.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by theopops: 12:40am On Aug 24, 2006
Anuli, glad you shared that. One, if you feel like taking the post down, just sign in and modify your post. See most Nigerians are fake. They'll come and crucify one person, when in the real sense they are worse than anything. Please enjoy your sexuality. You got one life to live, so you go girl!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by dondele(m): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2006
hey anuli
the next time you got that desire, just give me a holla. i will fly down just to get that ass of yours. hope it will be worth it though.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by blasterman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2006
the ladies are asked a question none of then bold enuf to confess.
i will like nama to comment of this first of all.
cool
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by CalabarMan(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2006
@AnuliGTB hmm you sound like the female version of me. I have done a couple of one night stands and they were great. don't pay attention to most of the responses you are getting here as most of the guys on this site are pretty young and inexperienced, some are hypocrites trying to impress the babes while others are just conforming to societal expectations and roasting in silence. Me I get plenty gist and adventures, I used to post them but the admin was fond of deleting or editing them so I stopped.

Anyway enjoy your sef jare, explore your sexuality in a safe way while you are still young, single and free but please don't over do it as there is a time to settle down and move on to the next phase of life, at that point you wouldn't have any regrets. Do you know that there are a lot of old couples who wished they had been more adventorous in their youth. No such regrets for me o!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember one weird experience I had 5 years back. I was on an official assignment staying at Nicon Hilton Abuja when I heard a knock on my door. it had been a long day at the office and I was just chilling out and trying to kill time, I was terribly Hot as I hadn't had some in almost a month since I came to Abuja, I opened the door to find this pretty and busty babe who smiled at me saying she came to check someone next door but apparently the person wasn't around and do I mind her waiting in my room until the person comes back, shooo who born me to say no, na so I throwe the door open stepped aside and urshered her in, damn my internet would soon log off, I would continue some other time
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by rikkyjen(m): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2006
Still chilling for calabarman wink cheesy
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by CalabarMan(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2006
My colleague who was also on the same project with me popped out of the recess of a door down the hall laughing and saying "Aha I don catch you eh na so you dey do", I turned to the babe and she was also laughing. Apparently they had planned it just to see my reaction, damn I said to myself odiodi for me as I counted my losses, anyway nothing spoil so I invited them in and offered them drinks. My colleague declined while the babe asked for Stout. The babe said I really impressed her with the way I welcomed her in.

We all got gisting, the babe was really flowing with me and after a while my colleague was just floating so he stood up and told the babe they should go to his room. She declined saying she would join him after she finishes her drink so he left and we continued gisting gradually the gist moved on to more intimate matters love, sex etc, she wanted to know if I had a babe in Abuja who comes to warm my bed, I told her nope, she didn't believe me, I told her harmattan had been catching me since I came, after a while she said she was uncomfortable drinking alone so I ordered a Gulder and a second bottle of stout for her. My colleague called much later and spoke to the babe, she told him she was ok where she was. Apparently she had come with her friend to visit another colleague of ours and the couples were busy elsewhere while she was left to find her level,

All of a sudden she turned to me and said "If I f-uck you promise you wouldn't f-uck any of my friends", it was so sudden and unexpected that I almost choked on my drink, I was no longer a slacker, I quickly recovered and agreed saying how would I ever meet her friends anyway. She then stood up and started removing her cloths, I barely managed to remove mine when she climbed on top of me and was about to lower herself when I stopped her pulled out a condom from the bedside table and wore it. She was really wet and warm; apparently all our naughty talks and booze had taken a toll on her. I was expecting a wild rodeo type ride for where, I got the next biggest shock that night. The babe was really unique in her style she had absolute control of her p_ussy muscles all she did was squeeze and release them in rhythm while remaining almost stationary, it didn't take her long to c-um violently and loud, as for me I was still very hard. She hopped off pulled off the condom and proceeded to blow me, alternating between that and sucking my nipples saying that, that works for her bobo, it wasn't working for me so I told her to stop and not bother so far as she came I was okay. She was really surprised and said she has never met a guy who didn’t want to c-um. I told her that whenever I booze I can remain hard for a long time while at the same time finding it very difficult to cum. So we rested gisted small and slept off. In the middle of the night we woke up and I had my fill after which she said I really pounded her, I apologised saying na condition cause am, she said she wasn't complaining though and enjoyed it even though she didn't c-um. Anyway to cut a long story short we had one more round before she left in the morning.

I later saw her in school months later but we didn't do anything again until 3 years later when we jammed in PH. hmm now that one eh na gist for another time jare. Make I do small work first.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by blasterman(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2006
storyland

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by patorini(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2006
too much teevee dey worry dis calabar man.

dis gist dey like wetin dem dey write for better lover cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by CalabarMan(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2006
hmm doubting Thomas. Shine ya eye my brodas, besides It was meant for AnuliGTB and not for you other guys whose area of specialty is hoarding your gist and judging others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naughty Snapchat Group / British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Ijogz K The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.