Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

{ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) (7002 Views)

Happiness is key in relationships / Be careful on social websites / A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2007
She has not denied or alluded to it.
cool cool cool cool
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by OpeLovely(f): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2007
AnuliGtb, you are one hard chick. Reminds me of Samantha in Sex and the City.

You took the guy to your place, what if he came back, what would you do, and probably he came at a time you're Hot once again.

Girl, you really need to be careful.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Creamish(f): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2007
I even forgot this thread existed---fyne na u sabi sha grin

Kit u sabi pour kerosine into already quenching fire tongue
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by kitaun(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2007
Na wa o . . .
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Creamish(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2007
na wa for what? na lie?
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by jaybaby(f): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
Boring Thread!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by kitaun(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2007
Hmmn . . .
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
Who exhumed this thread?
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by stevetop(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2007
haba calabar man,no be chics dem ask for tory,anyway you need to boost your ego even if na to lie; For the ladies,you're all fake,haba,who never Bleep for dark corner b4,, Don't deny,I saw you do it grin grin grin
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by jaybaby(f): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2007
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Richaado: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2007
Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Lrgwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by elbeyah(f): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2007
@ anwuli
there is no need to regret what happened cos it has already happened.
and all those pople judging you, dont mind them they have done worse.

my only advise is that since you could be despserate enough to go out at night to catch some action, try and get a regular sleeping mate (no strings attached since you say your not ready for a relationship) who knows whats up and also agrees to the arrangement.its safer cos you were lucky the guy you took home was good.what happens if you try it again? who knows something may start off with the sleeping mate.

also let your saftey be the first priority,you need to be alive and healthy to enjoy f@*$ing!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by angel101(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2007
There's nothing wrong with what anuli has done. she wanted something she went for it. guys do it all the time.
I have a f**k buddie. He know whats up and whenever i want him, i call him. He gets the job done no questions asked. I also have a rampant rabbit. (every girls best friend) for the nights i dont want to see anyone. grin
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by kitaun(m): 3:12am On Jun 19, 2007
Ewww!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by abilityman(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2007
hi all,

most people have spoken well on this. let try to restrict ourselves to the topic and not some other discussion. cheerio
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by bolawuyi(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2007
anuliGTB, you should,ve keep the gist to yourself people like pretence and they will make you feel guilty. but for me i feel you and like ur courage, enjoy urself .
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by otuwe(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
am so surprised to find out that MILITIA is absent here.

pls my girl come and brighten up this thread. its becoming too boring for my liking
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mohadana: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2007
why did you run out of Michelin thread.by the way what is your ethnicity.?
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by adegeorge(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2007
wow hot chic, dat was very crazzzzzzzzzzzzy of u .anyway next time call me no is080606613,
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by holythug(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ poster *murmuring* i blive i knw u. . . such an incident
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by kunle75(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2007
@poster,
u make me get of sceared of ladies the more,sheiii so u lack self control and dignity? nawaoooooooo,but any way am not judging u but trying to let u know that sex is good and ordained by God but only within marriage context,pls i will advice u to look out for a naice guy outhere God will help u and hooked up, cos u migth not be lucky next time.Go and sin no more for ur sinns have 4giving u,cheers.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by libra101(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2008
Sorry,i cant tell. . .its a secret
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by entwine(f): 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2008
It must be when i M*********D in front of two men and then gave them both O***L it was wonderful and want to try again
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by libra101(m): 4:40am On Jan 02, 2008
@entwine You must really leave on the wild side of life cool
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by skipo87(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2008
i'm loving this thread. i can see what gals go thru in the secret.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Moyola(f): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2008
@ poster
wowwwwww!!!!!! reminds me of one of d characters in 'Zane' bks.
u'd make a gud A_p_f material.
jus b careful n keep ur kwl.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by didiomos: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
why is everyone talking about the nagative aspect of what she has done. lets face it most of us (especially nigerians) have done worse. there are times we even concieve these tots in hearts, but out of fear that people will get to find out we just keep wishing!. well my dear sister, what u have done was only an adventure cos sometimes its good u try out some crazy things, it can really be fun. and about the danger in it, cos sometimes things happen even when u try ur best to avoid them, they still happen. so live ur life but just remember to pray. take care.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Chookym(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2008
@anuli, mmmm when next u are in the mood. call on me. my email is on my profile. No string attached
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by tRoOE(f): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2008

Get me some chocolate cake,red wine, turn on my tv to law&order or csi then doze off
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by ariblaze(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2008
why bring this

thread back from the

grave,if you dont have a meaniful

contribution undecided
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by snthesis(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
;d
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=desiree post=576168]

Mane stfu with allat negativity, nobody wants to hear allat nonsense tf, keep them to urself...
Talm bout serial killer, oga be quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am New / British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Ijogz K The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.