Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

{ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) (7005 Views)

Happiness is key in relationships / Be careful on social websites / A Lonely Girl Out There? Need A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by masterp2: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2006
hi guys i heard that bank phb wrote their test today in abuja and it was strictly for northeners the Igbo guys there were not allowed to writing
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by deyemi(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2006
Sorry i'm male. But in a way there's nothing wrong with what you did as in you own yourself and you can do watever you like but i think it's better you look for a man of your own. Let's assume you don't intend starting a relationship with this guy what if you finally want to settle down and by coincidence the guy happens to be his brother or his friend. You think he'll encourage that relationship. My sister the excitement may be there now but what of tomorrow. Know that our actions or in-actions are supposed to be guided by the fear of tomorrow. I work in a bank too. Consider if that guy just walk into your bank for business with a friend that you know sure he'll recognize you but the thing is as what or wat will he tell people he think of you. Well it's just my opinion and it may be wrong.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by deyemi(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2006
Sorry i'm male. But in a way there's nothing wrong with what you did as in you own yourself and you can do watever you like but i think it's better you look for a man of your own. Let's assume you don't intend starting a relationship with this guy what if you finally want to settle down and by coincidence the guy happens to be his brother or his friend. You think he'll encourage that relationship. My sister the excitement may be there now but what of tomorrow. Know that our actions or in-actions are supposed to be guided by the fear of tomorrow. I work in a bank too. Consider if that guy just walk into your bank for business with a friend that you know sure he'll recognize you but the thing is as what or wat will he tell people he think of you. Well it's just my opinion and it may be wrong.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by BlackMamba(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2006
Keep your opinion to yourself. She didn't ask for opinions, right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mukina2: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2006
grin grin grin grin na wa o
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by jill(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2006
@ Anuli GTB

You sure u're Anuli and u work at GTB? Wondering why you're giving us so much info on yourself.

Hope u aren't trying to defame anyone's character. angry

Just a thought.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by BlackMamba(m): 4:03am On Aug 29, 2006
jill:

@ Anuli GTB
You sure u're Anuli and u work at GTB? Wondering why you're giving us so much info on yourself.
Hope u aren't trying to defame anyone's character. angry
Just a thought.

That was my first thought when I coded her name as Joy(Anuli) from GTB.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by aloib(f): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2006
hahah calabarman, men u be cha cha story teller, na like sey na from ur mouth sef i dey hear am as i dey read, lol
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by jaybaby(f): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
R-A-Y-M-A-D ashewo! tongue

calabar man stays in P-twn u guyz can work tins out grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mamaput(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2006
I can understand the first poster.
Funny that some men cannot live with the fact that some women just want to Bleep.
Well a good ***K can keep a woman relaxed for some days.

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mukina2: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2006
mamaput well saidcheesy grin grin
when a girl wants a good fk guys think you are a prostitute grin

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mamaput(f): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2006
The best thing is to look for a man from out of town.

1 Like

Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mukina2: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
yes o but with adequate protection anything can happen on those lonely nights grin

aids nor dey watch face o grin smiley
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mamaput(f): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
Well i have done it too but the guy was not a stranger to me.
After i drove my husband. I bumped into him and we got talking the way we always talk when we see.(for the past 10 years) But this time i invited him to my place (i had to plan it very well because of the kids) When he got here he first wanted to start some small talk but i shut him up and ,
We still see anyway and we still talk anyway,
But it was good and it helped me alot.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Pain(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2006
Im So Dissappointed @ How Nigerians R Beginning to Get So Gullible. Its Obvious this Tale is a Hoax. Besides if it was true she wouldnt go out of her way to add GTB to her name to make a point. Look at the other line'' I had to show him my ID,,,,,,,,,. Oh give us a break. When did GTB standard get so low by recruiting ''Mumus'' like this.

This is obviously the concoctment of the imagination of someone. And u know what? I suspect its a Guy.

Its just that we chose to believe wat we want moreover if its Enteresting{Entertaining}. Maybe its Toni Kan of the Failed Hints.

Give Us A Break. Wierrrrrrrrrdest thing Uuuuuuuve daaan blablabla, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by aloib(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2006
lmao pain, i was also surprised wen i saw the name, but oh well
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Eddie2006(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2006
@pain
no comment you have just said it all

FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by mukina2: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2006
hmmmm wink
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by webcrawlla(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2006
u know, its very funny the way nigerians handle things. This topic was posted to make ladies bare their minds on the weirdest thing they've ever done on a lonely night. Ladies,please make your own contribution if you have any of such experience and stop chasing shadow. Obviously AnuliGTB is an adult and she's not seeking anybody's advice on this issue. Please let us not crucify her. We all have horrible things we do in private and if she has come out to confess her's, please keep quiet if yours is too big to share. Let us all make this forum a fun and not a court room by following the trend of a topic. NO DIVERSION PLEASE!!! angry
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by adewhale(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2006
@anuligtb never mind any othose guys,the most important thing is that u got what u need and thats nobody's cop of tea.
take good care
adewhale2000@yahoo.com
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Pain(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2006
WHATS D E-MAIL ADDIE ALL ABOUT. TRYING TO HAVE YOUR OWN SHARE? grin
adewhale:

@anuligtb never mind any othose guys,the most important thing is that u got what u need and thats nobody's cop of tea.
take good care

TRYING TO IMPRESS HER.? BET SHES NOT. shocked
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by waffistyle(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2006
i wonder why all ya girls are pretending, we all do these things somehow, i ve had more than a one night stand with girls you would swear will not do it, all what a guy needs is guts, girls are just as human as we are,  we all de do things, no body wan gree now, everybody de code, i no lie the best sex i had had was a party 2girls and me, that gist na another day, but de idea no be gist from man, na gist from girls, why the girls de refuse to gist us, dem de code, are they all claiming not to ve had a one night sex thing just for the fun?, shocked
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by VOR(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2006
AnuliGTB,

Are you gonna be in Jand anytime soon? grin grin grin
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by izoneb(f): 3:28am On Oct 03, 2006
@pain
I'm So Dissappointed @ How Nigerians R Beginning to Get So Gullible. Its Obvious this Tale is a Hoax. Besides if it was true she wouldn't go out of her way to add GTB to her name to make a point. Look at the other line'' I had to show him my ID,,,,,,,,,. Oh give us a break. When did GTB standard get so low by recruiting ''Mumus'' like this.

This is timidity and inexperience ranting.What has that got with the job?Did the bank employ her emotions or brain?Common.Y'all put me off now.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Pain(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2006
izoneb:

This is timidity and inexperience ranting.What has that got with the job?Did the bank employ her emotions or brain?Common.Y'all put me off now.Anuli if u wan to hear better weirdest gist from me reach me at tnmzma@yahoo.com
I don't want any pretentious comments.

Clap 4 Yourself. Miss Experirnce Ranting. Like Youve Achieved What D*Gs Havent cry. Give Me A Break. shocked
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by izoneb(f): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
Mr Pain,weird things are not all about the dog things you think and you are the likes that will ever be deceived because u will not even hear a truth but you could have a girlfriend/wife who has done worse things!You think if Anuli marries a husband like you 2morow you will know what she did?When you guys toy with girls u expect them to sink in their pillows all day crying while you go freaking with other women .The only problem in her story is the risk she took asides that,you are still in your mother's womb thinking there are saints out there taking heartbreak like a can of soda!
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by CheeMoney(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
izoneb:

Mr Pain,weird things are not all about the dog things you think and you are the likes that will ever be deceived because u will not even hear a truth but you could have a girlfriend/wife who has done worse things!You think if Anuli marries a husband like you 2morow you will know what she did?When you guys toy with girls u expect them to sink in their pillows all day crying while you go freaking with other women .The only problem in her story is the risk she took asides that,you are still in your mother's womb thinking there are saints out there taking heartbreak like a can of soda!

You said it all Izo, don't mind Pain. I don't know where he is coming from. I admire Anuli's courage for real.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by jill(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
@ izoneb n cheemoney

"Anuli gtb " does not exsist. What is it goin to take to get you to see that?

"Her story" is a classic case of over kill. She was trying too hard to be Anuli gtb but she couldn't fool some of us who understand human nature.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2006
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by Pain(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2006
How Gullible.

As 4 Izo & Co. I wouldnt bother about U. The world must always have its share of people like U.
Imagine, Would Wonders ever End.? Talk about new definition and Standards of ''Courage''.

It goes to tell the kind of role models some of us adopt.
CheeMoney:

You said it all Izo, don't mind Pain. I don't know where he is coming from. I admire Anuli's courage for real.

Hics . Fancy that? shocked

For Your Info. Truth Bitter Info. GTB Has No Such ''Anuli'' On Its Payroll. Wonder Who That Maybe. Perhaps A Fired. Janitor.

Well. Fiction Sells.
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by kennyuche(m): 12:42am On Oct 13, 2006
Hm, a lucky guy, awuf f**k
Re: {ladies} Weirdest Thing You've Done On A Lonely Night (be Sincere) by izoneb(f): 2:52am On Oct 13, 2006
Thank God for all the saints and angels on Nairaland! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am New / British Girl Looking For A Man :) / Ijogz K The Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.