Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer (48075 Views)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
I was here...
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by boolet: 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmmm. Most likely to show appreciation. End time tinz.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by aspabay(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Atigba:

No judgment day

When you die you recarnate to face your judgment here on earth

Words of wisdom. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Tearg1: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
ebamma:
And Jesus wept

can you stop making Mockery of our Lord Saviour Jesus... He wept because of the Unbelief of the Jewish People....

the bible did warn about many false prophets who will Deceive in God's Name in the last days.

if you dnt know, some of these pastors use Juju... They are not called... and God Does not know them... even here in London, I witnessed a Ghanian pastor pour olive oil in someone's mouth, calling in Deliverance... It takes someone whose spiritual eyes are open to see through the vices of these false prophets.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Krucifax(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Na over sabi dey worry this guy. So you are telling the world this so we can start to view you as a saint without blame. If you really want to out the pastor then name him.

On another note them offer you babe instead of make you chop clean mouth you dey here dey yab ya self say you no be ladies man. Abi you be h0mo??
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Forwetinnah: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked good gracious!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by dre11(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
who says those kind of pastors can't be bribe by the ruling party to deceive their church members that APC is going to islamize the whole nation

in the advent of false prophet...... anything can be said/do to get money

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by loomer: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
who be the pastor?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Tearg1: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
loomer:
who be the pastor?

lets not let this cause us to loose our faith.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by frinx: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
lwkmd
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by mattkelly: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truth24:
That day called Judgement Day,e go hot oooo
People go regret ever existing.....

For which Hell?The pastors themselves know the World isnt coming to an End that is why they are living an Hypocritical Life..
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by kent79: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hmm......

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Bsc(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
I just they wonder how many babes wey samsung , frank edward etc don lamba....thanks for saying the truth...d Lord will bless u.... Basket mouth don talk dis issue for joke before...even all dis gospel comedian too..
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Onyejiuwaokoh: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
But you did not tell us how you ended with the lady. Bro, what happened after met the lady and she told you that she was sent by the pastor?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by kagel: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
sai Buhari....oga u don wincarry go

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by yorke1: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
He is also leading people to hell as well if he cannot reveal the identity of the Pastor as well.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Bsc(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
But you did not tell us how you ended with the lady. Bro, what happened after met the lady and she told you that she was sent by the pastor?
He said gave me a number to call ...in he's own words.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Chrisdavis: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
so whats that supposed to me make i hail you abi? he gave you a woman its your personal issue you wey go minister there nko,why make a show of it.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
if he's leading people to hell y don't u save them by mentioning the name and church of this pastor? that will save more lives than this faceless accusation you have put up...
don't blame me for the way I think. I'm more of a realist than a sentimental person...

5 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by tundeotunba(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
She must have needed private ministration thru Ur gospel songs.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Esdb3: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
pring:
If your told how much the pastor makes in a week from the gullible tithes and offerings, fruits of first fruit etc?
Indeed he is above sin because he is called Daddy, Papa, man of God and his being worshiped.
The worst thing about christianity is that God is mercifull.
Kill, bleep some ones wife, deceive people, divorce many times, prostitute, steel,
disobey the 10 commandments etc.
All you need is to say God forgive and have mercy on me.
Is this said pastor amongst the torch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm bull shit?
At the last day, christians may reject Jesus christ
and follow their pastors georging from the way they are being worshiped.
Religion is indeed a hoax.
Religion is indeed an opium of the masses.
that is why christianity. Is not a religion but the default setting of man. It has no blemish, it let's u access God directly, if you like you can run to a pastor, but ifff you can follow its directions you won't need to.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Sunbellar: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
The devil is a liar!
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by pring: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2015
Prixus:
if he's leading people to hell y don't u save them by mentioning the name and church of this pastor? that will save more lives than this faceless accusation you have put up...
don't blame me for the way I think. I'm more of a realist than a sentimental person...
I like line of reasoning, but if he does that, their are people who reverend and worship that pastor more than they do to God, that will rain abuses and call him names.
You saw what happened to the COZA girl.

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by lessbusy01: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Invest in your Future, Invest in Lekki.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by ITbomb(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
I remember a pastor who said that he is above sin so nobody should criticize him when he had problems with his wife

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Funjosh(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
And to my surprised
I already met a lady there. She said to me "pastor
said I should come
and keep you company……"

Hmmmmmm................ IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by UnimkeAk(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Idiot wants to sell a book

"Use ursef as an a example , if u wr a pastor of a big church as the dunce said, with everything to loose knowing the damage dis kinda silly act can cause u, would u have offered him a girl to spend the nyt with" even if ure the demon of womanizing.

Lies, no pastor offered the nigga any babe

3 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Bimpe29: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
An eye opener for all & sundry. Un arguably, The Lord of the worlds can't be deceived even if one is deceiving fellow mortals. No matter your age, position & condition, sincerity must be your watchword. Believe in what you know, practically live by it, then teach it unto others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.