Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer (48079 Views)

Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics) / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by 100Cents: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pastors and their pretty secretaries.

Another angle. lipsrsealed
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by ijiini(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
....so.there was no uprising in ur nether regions sir?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by chezholy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Prixus:
if he's leading people to hell y don't u save them by mentioning the name and church of this pastor? that will save more lives than this faceless accusation you have put up...
don't blame me for the way I think. I'm more of a realist than a sentimental person...
......don't mind the stupid gospel singer.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by aadrSales: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not all pastors are real men of god, not all Gospel Singers are real children of god. I do not think this is ur message today is part of the gospel songs you were asked to sing
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by victorazy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Truepee post=30446921][/quote]

Ur harbor thief too for not mentioning the church name and the pastor, how do we know he is fake now.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by njuwo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
Smurfette:
Wow
Why are you wowing?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by victorazy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Prixus:
if he's leading people to hell y don't u save them by mentioning the name and church of this pastor? that will save more lives than this faceless accusation you have put up...
don't blame me for the way I think. I'm more of a realist than a sentimental person...

God bless u.
No mind the yeye guy. He is trying to generalize that all big pastors in Abuja do this.

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
davdandam:
angry in cossy orjiakors voice, pastor said I should come and keep you company grin.......
Idiarrrrt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
GJames:
I need the address of that church please
You wan go minister?
Weda one go reach you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just to keep your company no means sey u should straff the bae na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by daresimon(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2015

As my daddy would always say...know the God whom you are serving. If you are basing your religion service on how some pastors are doing, I swear nobody get to heaven. I pray that God help us. This is end time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by femizy: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Let a million flowers bloom.. #ihaveadreamng

We all have dreams for our great country Nigeria. Finally there’s a platform to air our views!!

Click on this link www.facebook.com/ihavedreamng/ to direct you to the ihaveadreamng page. All great dreams for #Nigeria is welcomed. Just post your dreams on the page using the hash tag #ihaveadreamng
It’s on going!!!!

Share your dreams, invite your friends to share theirs, watch your dreams streamed online at http://ihaveadream.ng/main

Make sure you remember to use all or one of this hash tags #ihaveadreamng, #shareyourdreams or #mynigeriandream

For Facebook and Google plus users, kindly make your posts on the ihaveadream page

For Twitter and Instagram users, just use any/all of the hash tags listed above and your dreams will show up on our website.
Thanks as you join in voicing the dreams of Nigerians!
ihaveadream
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by PopeUDENSI: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
...he said it's not a sin. He even told me i am above sin because that's what the Bible says.
This line reminds me of what Fatoyinbo of COZA told Ese Walter.
Is just unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by fctboy: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
He either mentions the pastor and church involved our forever keep quiet.

Can it be COZA pastor again ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by ProfGday(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
T-Praise,tell us another lies and we will believe you or else you can tell us d name oof d church and leave d restt for d folks.#pplecanliesha
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by ooshinibos: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
wow ..this happened to a pastor friend to went to florida ...the mega church pastor sent two girls to him after preaching in his church ..my friend though it was a joke , he called the mega church pastor my friend was toldthat he was old school ..and this is normal procedure nowadays .

1 Like

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by edo3(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
debolly:
Pastor Explain This.
Hmmm,,its jst collaboration of holy communion..
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by luckynzo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
That's the quality of pastors we have in this country.
But come to think of it.
Maybe the pastor was only testing him to see how faithful a christian he is.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Neplusultra(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Not suprised one bit as long as its Abuja undecided
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
pring:
I like line of reasoning, but if he does that, their are people who reverend and worship that pastor more than they do to God, that will rain abuses and call him names.
You saw what happened to the COZA girl.
so because of a wrong reason(the members fear the pastor more than God)he should alow the man to go on deceiving people? because of the courses that ignorant men will reign on a man of God he should fear them more than he should have the desire to open their eyes? I tire for the way u reason o. the COZA girl opened up a lot on that pastor. because of that act a while lot of people have shifted their ficus from mere man to God.
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Gejfreesupport: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Keep quiet if u can't mention names.. ediot! cheesy
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
I think he'd be the pastor's accomplice if he fails to reveal his identity and that of the church to the public. Expose him and save some souls!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by synergycom19: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
[quote author=Tearg1 post=30454037]

can you stop making Mockery of our Lord Saviour Jesus... He wept because of the Unbelief of the Jewish People....

the bible did warn about many false prophets who will Deceive in God's Name in the last days.

if you dnt know, some of these pastors use Juju... They are not called... and God Does not know them... even here in London, I witnessed a Ghanian pastor pour olive oil in someone's mouth, calling in Deliverance... It takes someone whose spiritual eyes are open to see through the vices of these false prophets. [/quote
So because he poured olive oil on somebody that makes him fake?whose was he calling when doing the deliverance?did u not hear iN JESUS NAME?then did you have discerning spirit to know who is genuie or not?be careful so that you don't Blasphemy the Holy Spirit]
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Aida13: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
What's with the kiss-and-tell? You were offered a call girl, deal with it and stop 'shaming' any pastor here. For the fact that he leads a church---you should've just kept it to yourself. Now people who know you will add two and two together and easily guess who that pastor must be. Yawwwn this singer should take a few seats puh leese
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by GboyegaD(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
fctboy:

Can it be COZA pastor again ?

Is COZA the only big church in Abuja?
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Either the pastor send a prostitute or not, all i know is that there is a mix-up somewhere. shocked pastor wey dey jaiye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by Bowaley17(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pastors bleeping olosho since 17 BC
IamBOWALEY
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by powercom: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
In this era of christianity, one has to be very vigilant not to allow SS3 student of spiritual level to decieve him/her
Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by coldgate(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
I suspect that COZA pastor o.

2 Likes

Re: 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer by paulGrundy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not every one calling Lord lord will enter heaven. God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Miracles For Money Church Banner In Kurudu-Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.