Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! (3857 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) / Chacha Eke Gets Drunk At A Family House Party In Lagos, Poses With Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by ezytalks: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
I don't condemn styles and concepts, but i do have an issue with a guy taking bathroom pix.... Denrele Edun decided to show his fans what he looks like in the bathroom, so he felt this selfie would tell the story, a source reads. But to me it hasn't... Your say?

Source: http:///18Qu7CG

More gossip here: www..com

Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by AndreRose(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
He's not the only one or the first to do it. Flavour, iyanya and the rest did it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
GAY ALERT!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by ezytalks: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
AndreRose:
He's not the only one or the first to do it. Flavour, iyanya and the rest did it.

I know right.... Whts their deal...
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Truly sad....shey, his mum carried him for 9 months right? sad angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fa.ggot shocked sad

What has happened to the 14yrs sentence?
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
AndreRose:

So u cant spot the difference btween derele and iyanya/flavour's bathroom selfies?
As a lady, are u even attracted to this particular pic?
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by AndreRose(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

So u cant spot the difference btween derele and iyanya/flavour's bathroom selfies?
As a lady, are u even attracted to this particular pic?
Op sed "I do hv an issue wit a guy taking bathroom pix" lyk denrele is d only one dat has done it.
And wats d diff? Aint it d same bathroom pix but dif pose?
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
AndreRose:

Op sed "I do hv an issue wit a guy taking bathroom pix" lyk denrele is d only one dat has done it.
And wats d diff? Aint it d same bathroom pix but dif pose?

Smd
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
hahahaha undecided derenle is sexy and he know it lol cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by okooloyun1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
He looks like a skinny lady
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by EmmySparky(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
I wonder why he still walks free..everything about him screams gay..
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
What is that thing please? angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Akosbaba(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Queer!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dis girl resemble female. Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by JEITO: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
I'm sure charlie boy gave him that skull encrusted phone undecided undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by sheabutter1: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit. : http:// www . konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website.
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by eckersley: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Mehhhn. The boxers na CAST.
Na d type wey hawkers dey
sell for everywhere even for motor park

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by kponkedenge(m): 3:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Dis guy no de tire?

In another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Swizdoe(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
I wonder why he still walks free..everything about him screams gay..
If e dey pain you, go and arrest him now
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by EmmySparky(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Swizdoe:

If e dey pain you, go and arrest him now
hmmm see this gay...one by one them go dey catch una....pervert...no woRry I pray them catch u for syria,..
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by AbsamEleniyan(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2015
This GuY Ehn #Not Saying Sha
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by Swizdoe(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
EmmySparky:
hmmm see this gay...one by one them go dey catch una....pervert...no woRry I pray them catch u for syria,..
I musta bleeped you in the ass before you could conclude that I'm gay.
You seriously need brain transplant A.S.A.P......
Re: What Is Wrong With Denrele Edun Taking Bathroom Photo..!!! by EmmySparky(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Swizdoe:

I musta bleeped you in the ass before you could conclude that I'm gay.
You seriously need brain transplant A.S.A.P......
dude ur very funny..ur super sick

(1) (Reply)

HOT: 3 Types Of Vag*i*na Men Love / Buy Real Nigerian Instagram Likes & Followers For A Very Cheap Price / Relationship Officers Position Available At Knowledgepool Consulting Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.