Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (55485 Views)

PHOTO: SEE What Pdp’s Olisa Metuh Has Turned Into In EFCC Jail / Biafra News Paper Launched, Called Biafra Times / What Pdp Did To Apc Campaign At Ayobo,ipaja...photos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by tomzman: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
PDP wouldn't have needed all this rubbish if their government had performed well. Go to Ogun State, Amosun doesn't need to sponsor any advert against any of his opponents. In fact it is as if APC is the only party in the state. The achievements of the Amosun administration are visible to the blind so the people have no choice than to give him the chance for a second term. I watched one of his campaigns and one of the people interviewed even wondered why he bothered to campaign in the first place. It is only when you have no visible achievement that you would be bothered about your opponent. Shame on PDP.
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
Noneroone:
propaganda must continue since ur candidate has refused to debate issues.

Stark illiterate son of a dumbf...uck and a ret...ard
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by CassetteBoy(m): 3:33am On Feb 06, 2015
direct your "change" question to Fani-Kayode.

anonimi:

Before I consider supporting Buhari you go first tell me wetin be the food budget for APCheat's best state of excellence, Lagos.

I dey wait oh grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by ope2711(m): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2015
To me, I preferred old wine in new bottle to new fake wine in new bottle. Old wines are quality than new wines!
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by codedsubomi(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2015
u re about to know the why old wines taste better

until febuhari 14

we are the change

APC is the change
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2015
dis our clueless Ogogoro president sef ehnnn
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by Noneroone(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Stark illiterate son of a dumbf...uck and a ret...ard
angry people's congress member detected.
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
antifailure:
Is this a good way to campaign or pdp just want trouble.

Well if you really look at it, I think the advert gives credit to GMB.

It is a known fact that the older wine gets the better it tastes.

So putting it in a new bottle is more or less giving it a package that befits it.

So I personally think PDP miscued on this one.
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by dayjee: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Everybody eye go soon clear after FEB 14.
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by nelson212(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:
PDP again.....
Why can't they be putting their transformation projects their.
I kukuma don decide and no amount of advert or propaganda can change my mind.
iHaveDecided
GMB till TAN's get better propaganda.

Where una d carry all this plenty likes from
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by gen2briz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
nelson212:

Where una d carry all this plenty likes from

The thing tire me to ooo
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by horlarkunle: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Nigerians decided to vote who?
Please exclude me.
yes now.. you go school at all... he said nigerians not foreigners....Are you a nigerian...of course no...
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by biglife76(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why would a 70 something age man want to become president?

A man I doubt can speak clear simple English or communicate to a decent group of world leaders.

Dammm!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by LILYCHERISH(f): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
gen2briz:
PDP again.....
Why can't they be putting their transformation projects their.
I kukuma don decide and no amount of advert or propaganda can change my mind.
iHaveDecided
GMB till TAN's get better propaganda.
ur brain needs 2 b checked
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by Ola4great1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Excluding the nincopoops the senselesses and the scalywages, reasonable nigerians have decided 2 vote 4 change.GEJ pack ur load and leave for atuoke come febuhari 14.
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by aliyusamaila52(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
PDP can go-ahead to publish any material of their choice, Nigerians are decide to vote GMB No Going back. Sai Baba 2015 Insha Allah
Re: Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) by gen2briz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
ur brain needs 2 b checked

For what sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Governor Ademola Adeleke Makes First Appointments (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.