Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (50085 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by uchesino(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Off point!

Buhari Till You Start Making Sense!
on point abi, northern mumu
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2015
kennygee:
Some of those men on that table are elder state men.

At least IBB is not acting a fool and hustling for position with someone old enough to be his son.

Sai Buhari!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:
This the gathering of the evil people who ruined that nation. I wished they were bombed to death at the gathering. angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry

Hello Mr all4feces, are you still smelling?
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
MrPSA:

Hello Mr all4feces, are you still smelling?
No, I am a very clean person. I am not your average smelling people. grin grin grin grin. Butt-hurt! The buildings in Cape Town are ugly!

However, I think those leaders deserve what I said earlier for destroying the fabric of that nation.
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:
No, I am a very clean person. I am not your average smelling people. grin grin grin grin. Butt-hurt! The buildings in Cape Town are ugly!

However, I think those leaders deserve what I said earlier for destroying the fabric of that nation.

Are you talking about this cape town, or the one in makoko nigeria. grin

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
MrPSA:

Are you talking about this cape town, or the one in makoko nigeria. grin
Yes, I mean the Cape Town in South Africa. The buildings in your images are hollow. Jeez! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Those Nigerian leaders are not smart at all to know that developing the nation is for their own good too. They only think of stealing the money and take it to countries which don't care about the people. That is a big shame on all of them. Least I care if they go to hell!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:
Yes, I mean the Cape Town in South Africa. The buildings in your images are hollow. Jeez! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Those Nigerian leaders are not smart at all to know that developing the nation is for their own good too. They only think of stealing the money and take it to countries which don't care about the people. That is a big shame on all of them. Least I care if they go to hell!

Even my home town Pretoria, looks much better than naija cities. Most Politicians are useless like you, especially in africa. grin. Go back to naija and help your people, you will never solve your country problems on internet. I love SA, I don't dream of going to usa or europe. SA is the best place in the world for me.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
MrPSA:

Even my home town Pretoria, looks much better than naija cities. Most Politicians are useless like you, especially in africa. grin. Go back to naija and help your people, you will never solve your country problems on internet. I love SA, I don't dream of going to usa or europe. SA is the best place in the world for me.
Shut the f**k up for once! Those leaders need to be dealt with seriously as animals they are because they can't reason to do the right things for the nation to move it forward than tribal and religious views on every aspect of life.

I am from both countries and don't you ever in your life say I should go back to my country as if I am an immigrant where I am. The earlier you realize that the better for you to stop commanding me on what to do. You aren't my father! angry

South Africa is an overrated country where those living there in their fool's paradise think they have the best when it is not. Please, spare me this South Africa's nirvana when we know that the place is hellhole, indeed, hell on earth. Those buildings of Pretoria are ancient and need to be knocked down for proper modern skyscrapers like those being planned for Eko Atlantic City in Lagos, Nigeria.

Whether you love your country or not is none of my business. All I want for Africa is for the people to get civilized and live an organized life so that there can be progress and they can contribute to the development of humanity. Not that one-eyed-man-is-king nation of South Africa. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:
Shut the f**k up for once! Those leaders need to be dealt with seriously as animals they are because they can't reason to do the right things for the nation to move it forward than tribal and religious views on every aspect of life.

I am from both countries and don't you ever in your life say I should go back to my country as if I am an immigrant where I am. The earlier you realize that the better for you to stop commanding me on what to do. You aren't my father! angry

South Africa is an overrated country where those living there in their fool's paradise think they have the best when it is not. Please, spare me this South Africa's nirvana when we know that the place is hellhole, indeed, hell on earth. Those buildings of Pretoria are ancient and need to be knocked down for proper modern skyscrapers like those being planned for Eko Atlantic City in Lagos, Nigeria.

Whether you love your country or not is none of my business. All I want for Africa is for the people to get civilized and live an organized life so that there can be progress and they can contribute to the development of humanity. Not that one-eyed-man-is-the-king nation of South Africa. Jeez!

Yes I am not your father, but your country(nigeria) need your smelling a$$ hole. Stop complaining useless animal.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by MduZA: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
all4naija:

Whether you love your country or not is none of my business. All I want for Africa is for the people to get civilized and live an organized life so that there can be progress and they can contribute to the development of humanity. Not that one-eyed-man-is-the-king nation of South Africa. Jeez!

lol
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by biglife76(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cant stop laughing when I see these group of men together...

SHAME!!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
biglife76:

Cant stop laughing when I see these group of men together...

SHAME!!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin

You talk like a woman "Shame" but you are a man, what is wrong with you grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
MrPSA:

Yes I am not your father, but your country(nigeria) need your smelling a$$ hole. Stop complaining useless animal.
Thank you for accepting you have no right over me. Did you just call me an a s s h o l e and a useless animal?! That is laughable when it's coming from a South African Zulu or Xhosa who doesn't know how to put on proper clothes. Bwahaha... You need to crawl back into that Township squalor, dude! You are even beneath all Nigerians like every other black South African! grin cheesy wink cool

All I am saying is that before I will change Nigeria for the better I would have to make sure they understand the need for it. Learn to lead a civilized life and get organized in every facet of life. That has to include shunning of primitive behaviors and criminal practices. Then I can start coming in to show them how to construct a modern infrastructure with grand logistics. The one that is far superior to what South Africans are bragging about today. Next thing is to start indicting all the past leaders who ruined that country to submit all the loots they have taken from the nation and live a free life. Anyone that resist will be put in jail for a very long time. cool
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2015
all4naija:

Thank you for accepting you have no right over me. Did you just call me an a s s h o l e and a useless animal?! That is laughable when it's coming from a South African Zulu or Xhosa who doesn't know how to put on proper clothes. Bwahaha... You need to crawl back into that Township squalor, dude! You are even beneath all Nigerians like every other black South African! grin cheesy wink cool

All I am saying is that before I will change Nigeria for the better I would have to make sure they understand the need for it. Learn to lead a civilized life and get organized in every facet of life. That has to include shunning of primitive behaviors and criminal practices. Then I can start coming in to show them how to construct a modern infrastructure with grand logistics. The one that is far superior to what South Africans are bragging about today. Next thing is to start indicting all the past leaders who ruined that country to submit all the loots they have taken from the nation and leave a free life. Anyone that resist will be put in jail for a very long time. cool

Good points "Mr President", but don't forget to wash your smelling a$$ hole before becoming the president of nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2015
South africa is beautiful Mr all4feces, that is why I don't dream of your almighty america/ europe. This is Durban pictures. I believe nagerians in nigeria will choose the right leader, not a$$ hole like you or boko haram/ 419. I wish the people of nigeria the best.

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2015
This is johannesburg all4kak, I don't dream of your europe / america . Ugly headgrin

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrPSA:
South africa is beautiful Mr all4feces, that is why I don't dream of your almighty america/ europe. This is Durban pictures. I believe nagerians in nigeria will choose the right leader, not a$$ hole like you or boko haram/ 419. I wish the people of nigeria the best.
You smelling Zulu! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. You are bragging with the poor development in those images. I feel sorry for Africa each time I see South Africans bragging with their substandard development! Smh...!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrPSA:
This is johannesburg all4kak, I don't dream of your europe / america . Ugly headgrin
Ugly and filthy place. The r a p e capital of Africa! PTUI!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrPSA:

Good points "Mr President", but don't forget to wash your smelling a$$ hole before becoming the president of nigeria grin
Shut the f**k up! I don't want to be the president of Nigeria, you i d i o t! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by vandalZA(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
all4naija:
You smelling Zulu! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. You are bragging with the poor development in those images. I feel sorry for Africa each time I see South Africans bragging with their substandard development! Smh...!
lol sandton

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by vandalZA(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
all4naija:
Ugly and filthy place. The r a p e capital of Africa! PTUI!
lol sandton

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by vandalZA(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! I don't want to be the president of Nigeria, you i d i o t! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can say more

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
all4naija:
Crazy a$$ hole

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
MrPSA:

Crazy a$$ hole
Braggart of substandard development.!
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 08, 2015
vandalZA:
I can say more
I am not impressed because there is nothing special there. They are mostly old buildings.Peasant South Africans. angry angry
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2015
vandalZA:
lol sandton
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2105095_407918_jpeg2c3c03582851e19764b84cd85cdd596a
Is the tallest building made from mud bricks?It looks like there is Morse on the body of the building.
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by vandalZA(m): 5:24am On Feb 08, 2015
all4naija:
Is the tallest building made from mud bricks?It looks like there is Morse on the body of the building.
lolest...! Lest have a battle of photographs showing off developments of our countries..... Nigeria vs south Africa
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2015
all4naija:
Braggart of substandard development.!

Ok, show me the real development of your mother country, I don't want to see the big stones of eko atlatic. Nothing special about your mother country "Ugly us-europe kwerekwere", Your mother country or america is nothing to me. "Ugly Farm boy"

1 Like

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Port elizabeth Pictures

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Pietermaritzburg

Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrPSA:

Ok, show me the real development of your mother country, I don't want to see the big stones of eko atlatic. Nothing special about your mother country "Ugly us-europe kwerekwere", Your mother country or america is nothing to me. "Ugly Farm boy"
Overrated ugly development that has bucket poo system. Smh...! You smelling Zulu or Xhosa in your unclothedness. angry angry
Re: GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
MrPSA:
Port elizabeth Pictures
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2105879_portelizabeth203_jpeg746aabd68fdefdd3769120a9c99f0373

What's that on the image?! Ugly colonial master buildings. I think many buildings in Abuja look better than those of overrated South Africa in that image.

Image of Abuja below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics Of Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Liberating Gwoza From Boko Haram Toda / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.